CHAPTER ONE

The Deer and the Wolf 사슴과 늑대 [DISCONTINUED]

The doorknob was turned slowly as a young little fellow crept out of the house. He tried his best to open the gate as lightly as he can, but a creak still came out. He stared at the rusty gate and grunted. 

 

"Aish... I'm gonna get that Lee Sujin when I get back..." Luhan gritted his teeth. His little "mistress" called him up in the middle of the night just to get her a cup of Ramyeon. It turned out that they ran out in the orphanage, so he had to creep out of the house and get it in the nearest convenience store.

 

After paying, as Luhan was about to leave, three masked people barged in the shop with baseball bats. "FREEZE!"

The surrenderred shopkeeper was hostaged by one of the blue-masked robbers while another one searches for the key to the cashier. Luhan, as the only victim in the shop, slowly takes out his phone to dial 911, but he was unfortunately spotted by the leader, in a black mask. 

 

"YAH! YOU PUT THAT ING PHONE DOWN!" His sudden shout startled Luhan. Luhan had no idea what to do on the next step, which he finally made a choice to run back to the orphanage as fast as he can. The robber isn't stupid enough to stay there and do nothing, he ordered his men and dashed out of the store. "You guys get the money and go back, I'll get that ."

 

Luhan thought he lost them after sprinting, but he didn't notice that robber ran so fast he caught up with him. As Luhan stopped to take a breath, he felt a cold hand push him towards the light, him facing the pole like a criminal which was arrested by a police. He heard a deep voice, "You're not getting away without leaving your money here."

 

"And let it rot under some society es like you? NEVER!" Luhan scoffed. That infuriated the robber. With his other hand, he took off the mask and threw it on the floor as he turned Luhan to make them face each other. He went closer until their noses touched and their faces were only a few centimetres apart. 

 

"You're one of the cutest catches since this town went rage... Not sure if I'll get anymore cute ones though..." As he hears his voice again, Luhan finally saw the robber's revealed face. A sharp nose and really attractive eyes... Wait-- WHAT? Luhan's eyes widened as the face grows clearer.

 

"Oh Seh--"

 

Before his full name was called out, the robber covered Luhan's mouth before he gets busted. He knows some adults are patrolling around since his gang made a mess in the town. If he's caught, who knows what's going to happen.

His "prey" 's face grew clearer as the street light shone on his face. The short boy's doe eyes were sparkling and it caught the taller one. For once, he decided to let his "catch" go.

"If my dad knows about this, you're the one to kill." He let Luhan go and grabbed his mask as he left.

 

Luhan turned to his back and panted. He quickly ran back to the orphanage in case any adults see him and questioned him.

 

X X X X X X X X X X 

 

"OPPA!"

 

"Shh!!!!!" Luhan covered Sujin's mouth before anyone hears. Sujin pushed his hand away and continued, softly.

 

"Still? You went out for an hour and came back empty-handed?"

 

"I was robbed! Hello? If you only get to choose one between food and life, which one will you save?"

Sujin glared at her brother and pouted. Luhan rolled his eyes as he pats Sujin while she lies down her bed. "Just this time, okay? I promise next time, you'll get to eat no matter what."

 

"Yeah right." Sujin said as soft as she could not to let Luhan hear, but he still did.

 

"Sujin-ah." 

 

"I'm asleep."

 

Luhan sighed as he lies down beside Sujin. Turning off the lights, he got his way to Dreamland.


YAY AN UPDATE!!!!

Took me about 3 hours to type this in the middle of homework... gotta act when mom's around. Who can't relate to this?

My next update's most probably next week, if I'm not busy. I'm lately camping *literally* at my piano teacher's house because I KNOW THAT MY THEORY RE-TAKE JUST PASSED LAST WEEK BUT MY PRACTICAL EXAM'S AROUND THE CORNER AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET.

 

So... yeah. But I'm totally free on this Sunday (MOST PROBABLY), because I have a special BIRTHDAY-OFF! YAYYYYYYYYY

 

I realised that EXO fanfics got me more subbers than SJ. I mean-I got 3 subscribers when I first published Memories, equals 3 subnims in a day. But for THIS FANFIC I GOT 7 SUBSCRIBERS IN 2 HOURS.

 

Now I know the strategy. *evil laugh*

 

Expect the next update in a short while! ^  ^