>09 : Our memories still remain

41 Days To Find Out

"Haah ... I guess I got caught" Wonho said while laughing , "That's true right ? That's why you have a similar face with Myungsoo ?" Jooyeon said to him. "Yeah ... Ahh , sunbae eooteokhae ??" Wonho messed up with his hair , "So tell me , what happen ?" Jooyeon curious ask him about how can he died. "I was born as the oldest from Kim as you know , and my father already entrust everything to me , I even handle the multi-national meeting for the company. After all that I look for is love , and there's one person who catch my eyes" Wonho tell her.

"Who ?" Jooyeon ask him , "You know her well , she's always by your side" Wonho said. "Wait .... Yura-unnie ??" Jooyeon ask him and he nodding. "Yes , me and Yura have been dating for 4 years ... We're planning to married that year ...." Wonho said and his face change to upset. "So ....?" Jooyeon ask him , "So , after I have a business meeting in Anyang I'm going to propose her but .... things changed" Wonho said. "I've proposed her before but she said she still want to be by your side" Wonho said , "What ?" now Jooyeon's face turn into pale as she was shocked.

"You know if she marry me , she must live under the same house as me , live with me and will less meet you" Wonho said , "But ... how can she didn't tell me this before ?" Jooyeon said , still shocked. "Because she loves you" Wonho said , simply. "And I never see you in the Kim's" Jooyeon said , "I never stay at home , ussually at overseas or out of the town ..." Wonho answered. "That's why ! That's why Yura keep lock herself in her room for 2 days , I don't remember when , but it's a long time ago ...." Jooyeon just realized something. "Yeah , you right ...." Wonho said to her , nodding.

"Our memories still remain .... Though" Wonho said , "You know the red bracelet Yura always wear ? It's our couple bracelet ...." Wonho show his bracelet , exactly the same. "I drive my car in a rush , didn't want to make her wait .... But when I was thinking about her , things changes" Wonho lay his back to the wall. "Why ... H-how ..." Jooyeon shook her head in disbelieve. "Jooyeon , look , I know I shouldn't help you , but it's different ... Look , Yura are always by your side , Myungsoo ? He's caring to you , listen , in this world , you only find some people that is nice and kind to you sincerely. Open your eyes and look around , you're not alone girl ...." Wonho said and Jooyeon start to cry. "I think you should have your own time ..." Wonho said and going to disappear , "Wait , why are you using 'Shin' as your name ?" Jooyeon ask him while sobbing. "It's my mother's name , if I use Kim Wonho , my memories in the eart will always lingering in my head" Wonho said and he's disappear.

"H-how ... How can this ... happened ?" Jooyeon cry while looking at her body that laying on the bed , unconsious. She run out , leave the room. "Aah , Jooye--- are you okay ?" Yura ask her when they meet in the corridor. Jooyeon just looking at her face and runaway. 'What happened ?" Yura ask to herself and go back to Joohee's room.

---

"Andwae ... How can she just give up for me like that ??" Jooyeon drive to a place , she's alone. She's feeling sorry to Yura , angry to herself , and still can't believe about what Wonho said earlier. "Open your eyes and look around , you're not alone girl ...." that words lingering in her head now. She then stopped near the Han River , she stand alone near the river. "Help me , please ...." she held her legs together and sit there.

----