>14 : I'll be back

41 Days To Find Out

"Are you going to watch over her again ?" Jooyeon ask Myungsoo who is reading a book on the sofa , "Uhm , yes ... I'll stay" he reply. She nodding and prepare to leave , walking to another side of the bed. She lean in and whisper something in her 'body' ear , "Don't worry , I'll be back in no time" then she excuse herself and leave the hospital. As she walk in to her house , she look around. To make sure Yura or any of her bodyguards not there. "Aish , I should have a place to stay ... If I'm get caught ..." she sighed in frustation , then she take out a pizza and warm it before leave it and take a shower for a while.

"This house .... Somehow look cold ...." she look around while eating the pizza alone , take a sip of cola. "Aigoo , look here ... How can you live like that ?" suddenly Wonho show up and she almost choke , "Yah !" she yelling at him and he just shook his head. "Wae ? Problem ?" she said back. "You have an unhealthy lifestyle , that's why God punish you ... Hmm , this is delicious" Wonho take a slice of pizza , "You can eat ?" she ask him. "Well , yeah ... Of course" he said while eating the pizza. "Should I change my lifestyle ? I don't really like to cook" she said while drank her cola. "Op course .... I mean .... Of course , you wouldn't pass 40 if you keep live like this , or maybe not even 30 years old" Wonho bluntly said.

"Aish .... Arra , tomorrow .... If I'm not forget .... Anyway , you really like to show up so sudden huh ?" she said to him and he just laughing , 'What ? Problem with you ?" he said and she just roll her eyes. "See ya ....." he just leave like that , leave her dumbfoundead. "Aish , what kind of scheduler he is ?" she shook her head in annoyed expression. "Maybe .... he's right ?" she then look at her pizza and cola. Almost all her lifetime she use to just eat pizza and cola , whenever is it. "Aish ....." she scratch her head and tidy it all before going to sleep.

----

"Hoaeem .... Nice , sleep ...." she roll herself on the bed and stretch for a little , look at the sunlight that through the window. "Good morning , Jooyeon" she said as she look at herself on the mirror near her bed. Suddenly she hear that the gate was opened by someone , she rush to the window and look around. Since her room's wall was made from glass that can't be seen from outside but only she can look from inside her room if she pull out the cover , this time , fortunately , she pull out the cover and behind that she can see Yura entering the house.

"Ahhh ...." she messed with her hair , going crazy. She make the bed first , collect all her stuffs and get in to the closet , hiding. "Ahh .... It's been a long time" Yura's voice heard , Jooyeon catch her breathe fro a while. Trying to breathing normally. She keep hiding there , "I couldn't get caught like this" she whisper to herself. Yura then clean the house for a little and stock the food again , this time not only the frozen pizza , but also some vegetables and fruits , also meat. "I hope she like this ...." Yura said to herself and heading to Joohee's room , where Jooyeon hiding in the closet. "Hmm ... It's still clean and neat ... Just going to tidy this ...." Yura said and tidy the bed for a little. She looka round and smile , "Joohee-ah , we miss you" she said and leave. 'Click' sound can be heard as Yura leave the house , "Ahhhh ...... It's a relieved ...." Jooyeo gasped and catch a big breathe. Running out of gas in the closet.

"Unnie , gomawo ...." she loka round her house and see how the foods are stocked again , especially with some vegetables and fruits. "I'll be back soon .... very soon ...."

----