>03 : We can’t turn things back to how it was before

41 Days To Find Out

"So , that's it for today class. Goodbye" the last hour's teacher said and leave the room , everyone begin to tidy up their stuffs and go home. "Ya , bikyeo" Joohee said to the same 3 girls that block her in the morning. "What ? What did you say ?" Jinah said , "I said move , stupid" Joohee calmly said. "You--" before they can do anything to her , there's about 20 bodyguard enter the class. Everyone was shocked. "Agassi" one fo them that look like their chief bowing at Joohee , "Eung" Joohee nod her hair a little , but still looking at the three. Of course , they're shocked.

"The meeting that you ordered will start in 1 hour" that chief said again to Joohee , "Ahrasseo , I know" she said still looking at the three arrogantly. "Wait me infront of the school" she order them all again , but some of them still stay. "I said ALL OF YOU !" Joohee yelling at the rest and they all finally bow their head and leave. "This is why , you shouldn't mess with me" Joohee said while smirking and leave. Everyone stared at her with amazed and shcoked face.

-----

"Let me begin the meeting today" Joohee said to all the directors in that room , "Mr.Park , please" Joohee said and everyone looking at their tablet infront of them and pay attention to what Mr.Park said to report their business plan on the second half of the year. "President want everyone working on our plan in Jeju , as you all know we've got 35 investation from Japan , US , Canada , Australia , China , and other countries. These investation will be divided for 17 different projects we've planning before" Mr.Park said and Joohee will continue for the end.

"I'll meet Tommy Jun from Dongshin Medical , he will sign the contract and that's made the 40th contract we've got until this half year. About 'Empires' resorts all around the world , I hope you all can get the best designer to add some interior. We already got about ... 98 million from each resort , it was the clean profit only. Please pay attention to what I said , all the recap and projects also my points I've wrote it there. Do your work , I don't want any mistake. UNDERSTAND ?" she said and everyone bow their head to her. "Meeting , dissmissed" she said and leave the room first.

---

"I'm tired , please leave" Joohee said to Yura , "I've bought the uniform for you ... Just , use it tomorrow okay ?" Yura said carefully while put the uniform on the desk and leave to her house. "Aishh , jinjja ...." Joohee said while take out a can of soda from the fridge and drank it all. "Hmm , not bad" she said as she take a look on the uniform.

---

"Uniform today ?" Myungsoo laughing after looking at Joohee who use the uniform , "What's that ?" he ask her , reffering to the file that Joohee read. "Ah , this ? Business , you know. You must know these very well" Joohee said.

"Here , take this to the company" Joohee handing the file to someone near them. "Huh ?" Myungsoo shocked , "GO" she said with loud voice and about 20 peoples get out from their place and bowing to her , leave. "Woahh , so many ? I only bring 5" Myungsoo said , reffering to bodyguard , "I need them to take that files ..." Joohee said and he nodding , "Geurae ".

----

"Joohee haksaeng ! (Student Joohee) Are you listening ?" the math teacher said to her , "Ne , seonsaengnim ...." she said. "Aish , you .... Here , solve this" the teacher said and Joohee walk slowly to the front."-46,90 , uh-oh this is my middle school's lesson in the states" she said. "Don't speak English please ..." the teacher said and she just walk away. "Whatever" she said in small voice.

--

The 2nd break's bell ringing , everyone heading to the cafetaria. Including Joohee. "Sit alone ? Are you not lonely ?" Myungsoo come by to her desk. "I'm used to be alone in US , it's okay" Joohee said while keep eating her food. "Not many people can sit with me like this , aren't you grateful ?" Myungsoo laugh a little , "Uh-oh , yeah .... Narcism prince" Joohee laugh a little. At least.

"I heard you work as co-CEO ?" Joohee ask while eat her sausage , "Uh , yeah ... My father still watch my step , you can say my influence is 70% out of everyone for now ..." Myungsoo said while keep eating too. "Ah , geurae ... You're lucky , you know" Joohee said , seeing the sadness of losing in her eyes Myungsoo try to change the topic. After that the bell ringing again. "I'll go first" she said and coldly walking to the class.

----

"Finish your assignment and collect it 2 days from now , thank you class and goodbye !" the class dismissed again , it's her second day in school. "Agassi , where are we going first ?" her driver ask her , Joohee keep quiet and staring coldly like she always do. "Agassi ?" the driver ask again. "Let me visit my parents first" she said and the driver nodding , arrived near a river Joohee get out from the car. She turn around.

"I need a time for myself , please just go" she said , "Leave this car , I'll drive alone" she said again. "But , agassi--" , "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE !!" she yelling at them. Without talk about anything , 4 cars that accompany her leave along with the driver. She walk to her parents cemetery , standing infront of it alone. She then remember how her father teach her to be a leader , a president of the company.

 

FLASHBACK

"Joohee , you must stand tall like this ! No matter how hard or lonely you are , you can't fall ! You understand what appa said ?" Mr.Kang said while make Joohee standing straight. Her mom looking at her with full of love , her father makes her learn about business and management , stock , share holders , everything and everyone about business that even not everyone know.

"Joo-ah , later , if there's no more us in this world , you must can rule this company. Even though you're alone,okay ?" her mom comb her hair slowly. "In this world , you can't trust anyone. The people you can trust are only the people wh know you since a little" her father assure her. Little Joohee just nodding her head and smiling at them. "After this , we can leave you like this , calmly" her mother and father smiling at her.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

When kids at her age should be playing barbie or listening to their favorite idol's song , Joohee learning about business world , marketing strategy , and management. At first she didn't know why her father made her learn that , but when she lost them. She know what her parents mean , she know their purpose to made her learn that things. When she was leaved behind , her cold , dark , harsh , and mean personality made up by herself. Not by anyone , but herself. She protect herself an all the effort her parents put to made Empire being the biggest and strongest , the most influenced one.

She throw all her toys since her parents' death , she replaced everything with business files. Yura , the one who accompany her since baby until now , the one who being her only right-hand. The one who take every decision for Empire since Joohee 12 until she was 14. Arrogant and rude , you can say that now. No one remember how cute and bright she was when a little. Behind that mask , she was a childish one , the one who actually didn't want to be left behind.

"Eomma , appa , bogoshipeo ..." she said with low voice. "It's sad eomma,appa. I'm leaved behind here alone , But I remember what appa said. We can’t turn things back to how it was before. Majayo ? (Right ?)" she said , "Galkkeyo ... Nahonja (I'll go , alone) Eomma , appa , dasi mannayo (see you later)" she said and leave. Walking to the car alone , her phone ringing. "Joo-ah , eodi ?" Yura ask her , "In my parents' cemetery , I'll come soon unnie" she said and hang up quickly. Didn't give any chance for Yura to talk.

She just got her drive lincense yesterday , just like how she got in US before that. She staring blankly while driving. Suddenly a car stop and other car slams that car,pileup happen. "Ah !" Johee shock and slam the wheel until her car crash into the roadblock. Black out.

-------

We can’t turn things back to how it was before

-Kang Joohee-