>16 : An angel is looking at me and smiling , like this

41 Days To Find Out

"It's ..... About , the time , right ?" Jooyeon ask Wonho who already stand in front of her , "Well , you see the clock is ticking , yeah , this is it" Wonho nodding. He suit up in a perfect suit and , 'Woah .... It feels like a dream .... An angel is looking at me and smiling , like this" Jooyeon joked , Wonho just chuckled and offer his hand to her. Joohee's spirit come out from Jooyeon's body. Soon they arrived at a place that all white. "We're here ...." Wonho said and then they saw Joohee's body in front of them. "So , this is our farewell ?" Wonho asked her , Joohee nodding. "Thank you .... For everything .... For make me realize" Joohee said and hug him. Wonho smiled , "Glad to hear that ... Now go , it's time for you to go" he said to her and she nodding.

She waved her hand at him and he nodding. Soon Joohee's spirit come back to her own body. Wonho couldn't help but smiled in happiness. "Seonsaengnim~!" he went to his senior.

-----

Myungsoo is sleeping , holding Joohee's hand again. Suddenly , he felt her hand move. "M-myungsoo ...." Joohee awake , Myungsoo opened his eyes instant. He looked up at her face , happiness all written in his face. "Joohee ?? Kang Joohee , is that you ?" he asked and she nodding with a smile. "I-I'm going to call the doctor" he said and going to leave and call the doctor , but suddenly he felt a pull and she hug him tightly. "No , don't go .... I miss you" she said between her hug , Myungsoo gasped. For the first time in his life , he saw her hugging him and saying those words. "Jo--Joohee ...." he said , and finally he put his hands around her body.

"I miss you too ...." he said before she pull out , he frowned. "And ..... I love you ...." she said with a smile all over her face. Myungsoo gasped again , it's really shocking. "I love you , I love you Kim Myungsoo ...." she said again. Myungsoo silent. "Why ? Yo-you .... You don't ?" she asked with confussion and worry all over her face. "Of course .... I do" he said before pull her for a kiss. The mooment they've been waiting for , and they won't let it go. Not anymore.

---