>15 : I can feel you, like this

41 Days To Find Out

"Ah unnie , annyeong" Jooyeon greet Yura who just come in to the room as he and Myungsoo stop chatting. "Ah , annyeong .... Jooyeon-ah , I would like to bring you over to Joohee's house today. You okay /" Yura ask her and she nodding. 'Ahrasseo unnie , I'll come" Jooyeon just nodding. Yura put the foods she bought earlier on the table , "It's almost a month huh ?" Yura said as she sit on the sofa , beside Jooyeon. "Ne .... It is" Myungsoo answered while nodding and looking at Joohee's body that lay down on the bed. Still didn't give any sign of wake up.

"Ah , unnie , how's Joohee's company ?" Jooyeon try to change the subject , "It's good , everything just good ..." Yura nodding. Myungsoo look at the snow that falling slowly outside the window. "It's going to be colder than before , Christmas will come" he said , "Christmas huh ? It's Joohee's favourite times ..." Yura said while smiling. "She would playing around with the snow and spend the time in home ...." Jooyeon continue , remembering what did she always do in Christmas. "Yeah ... Eating the cakes and hot chocolate .... It seems like she's always has a habit that we remembered huh ?" Myungsoo chuckled and smile a little.

Yura look at th calendar , "Ah , today is 8th ?" she said and the other two nodding. "I'm going somewhere , ahrasseo ?" Yura said and they just nodding. Yura quickly use her sweater and take her bag , heading outside. "Ah , that's right ...." Myungsoo nodding , just realized today's date.

"Would you like some hot drinks ? I'll buy downstairs" Jooyeon ask , "If you don't mind" Myugnsoo said to her and she nodding. Jooyeon nodding and she go out from the room , chasing Yura first. She want to know with today's date. Yura just walk and Jooyeon follow her behind , crefully. She arrived at a place to save ash , Yura slowly enter it. Jooyeon follow her carefully , still.

---

Standing infront of the cabinet to safe the ashes. "Oppa , anyeong .... Today , I come again .... How are you ? Joohee still sick until now , can you help ? I ... I really need her" Yura said , bitting her lips to prevent her tears coming out. "Do you know how lonely I am right now ? Your brother live well , he live well and try to be Joohee's side whenever is it ... Joohee's friend from overseas come to take care of her too ... Oppa , please , let her awake ...." Yura said with crack voice. Jooyeon cover to not let out any sound , she quickly get out from that place and walk around to find a mini market and buy some hot drink.

"Unnie really love me that much .... She even never told me about her relationship .... How could I prejudice her ?" Jooyeon talk to herself while shooking her head. Disbelieve at her own action that didn't trust Yura completely. "It's 5.000 won" the cashier said and Jooyeon just give the money. "Kamsa hamnida , pleae be careful to the weather" that cashier said again and Jooyeon just nodding while leaving the mini market.

"Aissh .... babo , you babo ! Kang Joohee , you shouldn't be stubborn anymore!!" she said to herself , "Yes , you are" Wonho suddeny come out again. "Aiggoo! Yah!" Jooyeon shock and almost trip. "Just walk , cause no one saw me ...." Wonho said again ands he just follow what he said. "You come to follow her earlier ?" Wonho ask and she nodding. "So , you have decide and find the answer ?" Wonho ask again and she nodding again. "I'll tell you soon ...." Jooyeon said and Wonho just nodding too.

"Ahrasseo then , see you until then ...." Wonho disappear again , "Aish , look , he just gone like that ..." Jooyeon said as she enter the hospital and go to her room. She find Myungsoo sleeping with his head on the be and holding her body's hand. She let out a sigh , put the drinks on the table and take a blanket. "I can feel you , like this ...." she muttered while slowly put the blanket around Myungsoo.

She go to the other side of bed , "See you soon ...." she whispered to her own body and smile. Take look at Myungsoo who sleeping soundlessly. "Jalja ... Myungsoo" she said as she rub hus hair slowly , let out a smile. Loving smile. Myungsoo stirred a little , but he just can't open his eyes completely. "Joohee ...." Myungsoo thought Jooyeon is Joohee as her fce slowly turn into Joohee because he's too sleepy.

"Geurae .... I'll be back"