>17 : It's the end

41 Days To Find Out

"She's alright , it's unbelieveable .... Congratulations Ms.Kang" the doctors said to Joohee , Myungsoo , and Yura. "Really ? Thank you doc !" Yura thanked them all and they all leave the room. "yah , Joohee , do you know how worry am I for you ?" Yura said to her and she just laughed a little. "You're seems different after waking up ...." Myungsoo said , "What ? Is it good or bad ?" she asked him. "Of course , it's good" he said and she smiled again. "How's the company ? Stocks ? It's alright , right ?" she asked Yura , "Of course , don't worry ... I'm taking care of it perfectly .... And , Joohee ...." Yura paused. "It's good to see your true self back" she said and Joohee just nodding. "Because now I realize how many people care for me .... And I'm really thankful of that" Joohee said.

"Well then , I'll leave you both here , you can discharge from the hospital tomorrow. I have to take care of something" Yura excused herself. "Geurae , please do that noona , you need to sleep in your home too" Myungsoo siad and they just laughed together.

"Hey , Joo , did you really mean it ?" Myungsoo suddenly speak up after Yura leave , "What ? Mean what ? What did I say ?" Joohee asked him back. "You know , don't pretend ...." he . "Uhm , that , well ..... Of course , when did I'm not serious ?" she turned her head away in embarassement. "Don't be shy , I know ...." he chuckled. "Jinjja , I really miss you Kim Myungsoo .... Happy ?" Joohee said and the boy just laughed. "But I'm still sleepy ..." she yawned , "But you just woke up" he said. "But I want to sleep now" she said again. "Stop with the buts , just sleep" he then laughed at her.

"Can you , come here ?" she asked him , patting the empty space beside her on the bed. "What ?" he frowned. "Come on , sing me something like what you did when my parents died ...." she said and he just nodding. He put her head in his arms and sing her a lullaby , until both of them fell asleep.

 

---

"Jinjjayo sunbae ??" Wonho ask his senior and the old lady just nodding. "Woahh !! Woahh !!! Sunbae , I love you !" WOnho said to the old lady. "I only give you 3 days .... After that , you know what" the old lady said and he just nodding. "Now go , before the day end" the old lady said and soon Wonho disappeared with happiness. "Tsk , such a teenager" she said and chuckled.

---

Yura went to her house and take a sip of water , "AIgoo , I'm tired ...." she sighed. She went to her bedroom , she turned off all of her phones and went to take a good sleep. By the time Yura already sleep , Wonho came. "Seo Yura" he smiled , looking at her fugure who is sleeping now. He stand there beside her bed , bend down. He stare at her face , "You never change .... Always beautiful ...." he said and caress her face. He fix her hair , put a straind of her hair behind her ear. Yura stirred in her sleep , Wonho chuckled.

'Wait , that sound .....' Yura noticed someone is there and she open her eyes. Gasped , she shocked with the man in front of her. "I came , like I've promised before" Wonho said with a smile , "Wonho .... Oppa ? Is that really you ?" Yura asked and the man just chuckled. "Of course .... It's me , you don't miss me ?" he frowned. "No ! No , I miss you ..... So much" Yura said adn get up from her bed , "But you know , I don't have much time ...." he said. "I know , that's why , while you're here .... Sing me something like you always do" she said and he nodding.

"You know what ? I still love you" he said , "I will always love you" she said to her.

----

For everyone who has give love to this fanfic , thank youu I really appreciate your love. I'm sorry if it's bad , thank you everyone:)
그 동안 '41일'을 사랑해주신 여러분께 감사합니다. 너무 너무 고마워 , 사랑합니다~<3