>13 : How would it be if we are together?

41 Days To Find Out

"Jooyeon-ah , where did you sleep anyway ?" Yura ask her , Jooyeon widened her eyes. "Damn , what should I say ?" she cursed herself while thinking a while , "Uhm , a hotel near here unnie ... Wae ?" she lied. "Ah , no , I'm just wondering if you want to stay in Joohee's house for a while until she wake up ?" Yura said , Jooyeon widened her eyes. "Jinjja unnie ? Woahh ... kamsa hamnida~~" she said and smiling at Yura while eating. "I'll clean the house tomorrow morning , you can move in the noon" Yura smile at her and Jooyeon just nodding without hesitate.

After they finished their brunch , they got back to the hospital again. Only to see Myungsoo sit beside Joohee's body , just like everyday. "Ah , noona , Jooyeon annyeong" Myungsoo greet them and they greet back. "How are you ?" Yura ask him and he answer "I'm fine , just like always ...." while smiling. "Ah , I forgot , today I have a meeting in the company to replace Joohee. I'll leave now okay ?" Yura said to them and the both just nodding. "See you later" she bid goodbye and leave them.

After the door closed , the atmosphere some kind of weird and awkward between them. "Hey , you're okay now ?" Myungsoo ask her , "Hmm .... Completely okay , thanks for yesterday" Jooyeon answered while sit on Joohee's left side. "I wonder when will she wake up" he muttered 'I will , soon'. "She will , soon ..." Jooyeo assure him and he just smile , "You didn't go to school in here ?" Myungsoo ask her and Jooyeon stiffened. 'Gosh , another deathly question' she said to herself while thinking , "Uhm .... That's ... My school in the states ... I'm in the acceleration class .... Well , I've finished my school faster" Jooyeon try to find something to lie. "Ahh , you're smart then ? Hahaha ...." Myungsoo joke and the both laughing.

A nurse come in , "Excuse me , may I wipe Ms.Joohee's face for while ? Or you willing to do it ?" that nurse ask them. "I will" Myungsoo willingly said and the nurse handing him a wet cleaning cloth. Jooyeon stand up and watching him wash her 'body's face. "She's pretty , isn't she ?" Myungsoo smile , "You must be her boyfriend right ? Ms.Joohee lucky to have a loyal boyfriend like you" that nurse said while smiling an change the water in the pot for the flowers. "She's been in coma for 2 weeks and maybe more ...." she said again.

Myungsoo turn around and give her back the cloth , "I'm willing to wait her until she wake up" he said. "Ahh , you're a sweet boyfriend .... You must be her best friend , omo , Joohee has a wonderful peoples that always be there for her .... Especially the girl with light brown hair ..." the nurse said again. "She's Yura-unnie , yeah ... She is love Joohe so much" Jooyeon said. "Here , you can wipe her face once more again" the nurse said and Myungsoo did it one more time. "Thank you , have a wonderful day" the nurse said and leave them.

"She's so pretty for you right ?" Jooyeon ask him and he nodding while looking at Joohee's face , "Of course ... How would it be if we are together ?" he laugh a little ans caress her cheeks before kiss her forehead. Jooyeon stand there , stiffened at his action to her 'body'. "You guys will be wonderfull" she said and excuse herself to get out , find a fresh air for a while.

Then her 'stopwatch' beeping , "15 days passed" that 'stopwatch-look-like-a-phone' let out a sound. Sighing. "How would it be if we are together , Myungsoo ?".

----