>08 : Truth never matters

41 Days To Find Out

Jooyeon scrolling down her computer , looking at the documents she asked to her connection through the e-mail. "So this is your real identity , schduler ?" she said while looking at the profiles , photos , and history of her scheduler , which is Wonho. "I found you" she smirked. She take a shower and refresh herself.

---

"Oh , Yura-unnie ?" Jooyeon greet the girl beside Joohee's bed , "Oh , you come again ?" Yura smiling at her. Jooyeon look at herself , laying down on the bed , unconsious. "How's her ?" Jooyeon ask her while sit beside her , "She's fine , still didn't awake yet ..." Yura look at Joohee's body with sad expression. 'I will comeback unnie , I promise' Jooyeon secretly looking at Yura. "Unnie , have you eat yet ?" Jooyeon ask her , "Ah , not yet .... I don't have the urge to eat today" Yura said.

"Why ?" Jooyeon frowned , "You know , Joohee's mean everything for me , ever since she lost her parents she looks so lonely. I can see it in her eyes , she just feel like an empty body , without soul" Yura said while carress Joohee's cheek. "Why  would you so care to her ?" Jooyeon getting curious , she didn't understand. Yura chuckled and laugh a little , "She's just mean everything for me .... More than friend , even though sometimes she treat me coldly , I know she care for me too" Yura said. Jooyeon widened her eyes.

She never felt that someone can care so much for her , she remember how peoples back then only care for her money , they treat her like a queen because she's orphange. They only feel sorry for her , sympathy for her condition , pity her. She doesn't like being pity like that , she just hate it. She began to treat everyone coldly because of that , she hate it. Hate her world. But now she realize that there's still someone who care for her , at first she doubt Yura. She didn't understand why is she so care to her. But now she understand.

"A-aah ..... geurae ?" Jooyeon smile a bit , feel so sorry because she misunderstood Yura before. "But if you didn't eat you will get sick unnie" Jooyeon poke her shoulders. Yura just laughing , but then remember how Joohee always poke her shoulders. The same way Jooyeon poke her. "I guess .... I'll eat now" Yura said while thinking , Jooyeon just nodding and give an 'ok' sign to her. Yura walk out while thinking all the similarity Jooyeon has with Joohee. "Fishy ...." Yura said while leave the room.

----

"Jooyeon" Wonho appear suddenly after Yura leave , "Mwo ?" Jooyeon go back into original Joohee. "Aish , I know you will say that" Wonho roll his eyes. "So , it's already day 9 ...." Wonho said , "So ? What are you trying to say ?" Joohee said while laughing a little , "Have you find your own feelings ?" Wonho ask her. "Maybe ... almost ? I don't know ... I just realize that peoples around me are really care towards me" Jooyeon said. "They are , you're just a bit blind haha ...." Wonho laughing at her.

"So .... you know this name right ?" Jooyeon said , "What name ?" Wonho ask her back. "Kim Wonho ?" she said that name , "W-what ??" Wonho widened his eyes and shocked. "I found you , Kim Myungsoo's older brother .... But for me ..... Truth never matters" she said.

----

"Truth never matters"

-Yong Jooyeon-