>07 : Just take step by step, slowly

41 Days To Find Out

"So , what's your daily activites ?" Jooyeon (JH) ask Myungsoo while take a sip of her drink , "Well , lately just go to school and help my father in his company .... But I don't haveany feelings to go to school now" he said while looking down at his coffee. "Wae ?" Jooyeon frowned , "Because I thought it will be better if I take care of Joohee , I just ... I don't know" he looking away. Jooyeon stay quiet for a second. "Are you .... re-really that care to her ?" Jooyeon ask him. He just smiling , "You don't know how much she means to me , when we were a little she was the one who nag a lot. But .... that accident changed her , totally" he said.

"Yeah , she did look like a mean person outside ...." Jooyeon said about herself , "Yeah , she is ... But she's warm and funny inside. You just need to know her better" Myungsoo said. "Do you love her ?" Jooyeon ask him again , "Well .... you can say that .... I just like her since little , but I just don't want to tell her yet ... I don't want to break our relationship ..." he said while take a sip from his drink. 'So , he did ?' Jooyeon said to herself. "Ahh , that's why you're so caring to her ...." Jooyeon just fakely nodding her head , but deep inside she having a war. Wether she okay with it or not.

"It's seems like she need accompany ... I'll leave first , nice to meet you too by the way" he smiling at her and leave. "He love me ?" Jooyeon said to herself while frowning and take a walk to the garden in the hospital. "Like it , or hate it girl" Wonho suddenly come infront of her. "Huh ?" Jooyeon look at him , "Just find your own feelings towards him and it's the end" Wonho said while laying on the tree. "So I can end my journey if I've found that person ? Even if it's not 41 days ?" Jooyeon ask him , "Yeah , that's right .... No need to be hurry or worry" he said. "Ah , geurae ...." she just nodding , "You've been acting good huh ? Continue , okay ?" he said and patting her head and leave again. "Suddenly coming and go like that , you are really ghost" Jooyeon shook her head.

----

"Please wake up , we need you ...." Myungsoo said while carresing Joohee's hand that laying on the bed , "You're still here ?" Jooyeon come. She head what he said earlier , actually. "Ah , yeah ... I think I'll sleep here today" Myungsoo said , "So ... what will you do to make her notice that you love her ?" Jooyeon ask him. "Just take step by step , slowly" he said , "I'll let her know how much she means to me ... I'll never let her go ...." Myungsoo said again. 'I found person who love me , now I should find my own feelings' Jooyeon said to herself.

----

Jooyeon go to her own home , she open her house and look around. "Aish , I'm going crazy" Jooyeon scratch her hair. She steamed the frozen pizza and take a shower , after that she go eat by herself. "I need money to fix this ...." she look at her phone. While eat her pizza , Myungsoo's words lingering in her head. 'Just take step by step , slowly .... I'll let her know how much she means to me ... I'll never let her go ...'

Sighing. "I really need to finish my mission .... And that one" Jooyeon text someone to do something for her.

-----


'Just take step by step , slowly'

-Kim Myungsoo-