>06 : I'm Jooyeon. What's your name ?

41 Days To Find Out

After fix her hair and look at her appearance , she's walking to the room where her body is. She look from the door , Yura and Myungsoo still there , looking at your body. Joohee take a deep breathe and knocking the door. She then enter the room , earning attention from both. "Eh .... ehm ... Annyeong haseyo , I'm Yoo Jooyeon imnida. I'm Joohee's friend in the State" she bow , hope they will trust her. Yura hesitate at first but slowly she make her way ro stand up and greet her alongside with Myungsoo. "Ah , ao you're her friend ? Thank you for coming , we really appreciate this" Yura hug her. Joohee can feel the sadness in Yura's hug. "I'm Seo Yura , her right hand" Yura said , "meanwhile Myungsoo just staring blankly as if his soul was came out. "Ahh yeah , I've heard about you from Joohee" Joohee said again.

"So how did you know about Joohee's condition ?" Yura ask het , Joohee shock at first. She didn't know what to say , Yura and Myungsoo still waiting for het answer. "Hmm ..... I ... I have my man here ... they told me so , I just want to check her if she's okay or not" Joohee answer. "Ahh geurae .... I guess I can leave you here first , I should change my clothes and get some clothes for Joohee" Yuea said and leave the room. Myungsoo still there , "I guess I'll take my leave first .... It's been a long time since you saw her right ?" he said and leave to , heading to the hospital's cafe.

Joohee stand there alone , looking at her body. Laying down unconscious on the bed. "What happened to me ...." Joohee walking closer to the bed , reaching for her hand. Suddenly she felt somehow electrified. In a short moment she feels something happened. "What happened ?" Wonho suddenly coming out from nowhere , "Somehow ... I felt like I'm going back to my own body .... in that short moment" Joohee said. "Ahh that electrifying thingy ?? It will always happen when you touch your own body ... Btw , you have a good acting huh" Wonho frowned. "As I said , leave it to me" Joohee said. "Can't I just go back now ?" Joohee ask Wonho with annoying tone , "Gosh , Joohee's back .... No , of course you can't , you .... Babo" Wonho said with unibelieveable face to her.

"Neo jinjja ..." Joohee diss back and looking at her body again , "What happen to me , actually ?" Joohee ask to him. "Brain dead , not actually dead , but 'dead' you know ? And since your soul is out of your body , no response at all. Heart beating , but no response" Wonho said , "Ah , geurae ?" Joohee said. "That 'Myungsoo-human' seems so nice to you" Wonho said , "It's Kim Myungsoo -_- Yeah , he is ... I'll just  look around then ..." Joohee said as she leave the room. Wonho just shook his head , "At least , she made a good acting ...." he said while looking at Joohee's body.

-----

Joohee walk around the hospital and go to the hospital's cafe , she find Myungsoo sitting while looking at his phone blankly.

Start her first step , she buy a mochacino. "I'm Jooyeon. What's your name ?" Jooyeon offer her hand suddenly to him after reach to his seat.

"Ah , I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo" they're shaking hands. "So , you are her childhood friend ?" Joohee take a seat. "Ah , yeah .... How can you know ?" he ask her. "Well , Joohee tells everything about her life and peoples in her life when she was in states" Joohee said. "I see how you can be so close with her" Myungsoo just nodding and smiling a little , "Wae ?" she ask him back. "You both have the same taste , mochacino with less sugar right ?" Myungsoo said and laughing a little. Joohee just smiing , "Yeah , we have A LOT things in common" she said. "Nice to meet you , by the way" she said again and he nodding.

----

'I'm Jooyeon. What's your name ?'

 -YJY-