>05 : Again in front of the mirror. Nice to meet you , Yoo Jooyeon

41 Days To Find Out

"Let's go" Shin take her hand , "Where ?" she ask him. "You're going to start the 41 days mission , you don't about about anything yet. So just follow me" he said and they both walk into a wall. "Can we pass this ?" she pointing at the wall , "Don't you have a secret room in your house ?" he said and wave his hand. The wall opened , connect them into a room. "You should come and near them , see and watch who is the one you love. Truly love" Shin walk into that room , "What should I do ? Watch them from a far like this ?" Joohee pointing at herself. "Noo , that's why I brought you here" he said , "In whole my career life , case like this only happened twice. You're the third" he said and she follow him.

"What is these ?" she ask him , pointing to the names on all the board. "Here , you must pick one of these names to be your undercover" Shin pointing to the names there. "And this ?" she ask again , "That is the face and body you will use" Shin answer while folding his arms. "Are these dead bodies ?" Joohee suspecting something fishy there , "ANIYA ! Aigoo , you're the most complicating person I ever meet" he messed with his hair. "This.Is.A.Made.Up.Identity.We.Made.It's.NOT.DEFIENTELY.NOT.A.DEAD.BODIES" Shin said and pointing to the names.

"Ahh , just like that. Some kind of agent , rather than angel-ish things" Joohee said while nodding , "Just choose one , ppali" Shin said and sitting in a desk near them.

"This is an ahjussi ?" Joohee pointing at someone while frowning , "Ah , geurae , look at the age beside that" Shin said again. Joohee look around , "This is an ahjumma , kids , 40's .... Ah , igo" Joohee pointing at a name. Shin coem to look too. "Yoo Jooyeon ? Kwaenchande" Joohee said and look at him , "18 years old , studying in america , woahh , who made this profile. Seonsaengnim , ddabbongiya" Shin use his thumbs up to above while shook his head. "Nugu ?" Joohee ask him , "Ani , let's just change your clothes ?" Shin said and pointing to a place with many clothes.

"Woah , do ghosts have these things too ?" Joohee look around the clothes , "We need to change too sometimes" he answer. "Hmm , this one would be great" Joohee pick a dress and change. "Ohoo , yeppeo haha" Shin laughing a little , "Let me introduce you this '41 days' journey" he said. "You will come into the human world as a different people , you choose Yoo Jooyeon. You will use that 'body' until your 41 days finish , using that body , you must find the one you love the most with all your heart. You must think how to enter their life yourself" Shin said. "What about this 'Jooyeon' profile ? Is there any ?" Joohee ask him.

"Born in America , study in America , gosh who made this ? Sweet and nice , that absolutely didn't suit to your personality" Shin shook his head while looking at Joohee , "You are mean , you know" Joohee said. "Well , whatever haha ... No sin for me , anyway , you couldn't tell anyone that you are Kang Joohee , arrasseo ?" Shin said to her and she just nodding. "Please be NICE just like 'Jooyeon' personality okay ?" Shin said to her , "I've learn to act before , leave it to me" she said. "Aish , okay , after we walk out from this door , you are seen as Yoo Jooyeon" Shin said and they walk out from the door. Joohee(Jooyeon) was excited to see her now self. "There" Shin pointing at a mirror.

"Ahha , welcome Yoo Jooyeon" Shin said after Joohee look at herself in the mirror , "Oh , I can't be seen in the mirror you know ... And only you who can see me , so , watch out , don't get caught!" Shin wave at her. "Your 41 days have started anyway , since the first time you shaking hand with me , there's still about 40 days left , good luck~ I'll eat something fisrt~" Shin wave at her and leave her. Sighing. "Again , in front of the mirror. Nice to meet you , Yoo Jooyeon ...... Arrasseo , Kang Joohee , let's be a good Yoo Jooyeon" she said while fix her hair.

----

"Again in front of the mirror. Nice to meet you , Yoo Jooyeon"

-Kang Joohee-