>04 : I can’t feel anything

41 Days To Find Out

"Ahh" Joohee feel her head was hurt , she was thrown out from her car. "Ahh , jinjja ..." she hold her head , but then she look around and everyone was surrounding her car. "Mwoya ?" she stand up and look at her own car too , curious. "Agassi kwaenchana ?" a man ask and she was going to answer. But then she realize something , her body was still in the car. "That's me ?" she widened her eyes , "Aigoo , agassi , ireonajuseyo ...." many peoples try to wake her up. "It's the ambulance , ambulance coming !!" an ahjumma said to them and they bring Joohee's body to te ambulance. "Eottheoke ??" Joohee shocked and just following her body to the ambulance , just then she realize someone was watching her. She look at some direction and found no one.

"Strange" she said and get on the ambulance. "Yah , I'm here ..." she try to talk to the medical team. But it seems that no one even listening to her. "What happen ? I can't feel anything" she said , confuse and sad expression all over her face. "Eottheoke ?" she said again. Later on she arrived at the hospital , she get off the ambulance with blank vision. She don't know what to do , "Eomma , appa , eottheoke ?" she look at the sky. Then she heard a voice calling her name , "Joohee , Joohee ...." Yura come with some staffs and running to the hospital. "Unnie , unnie" she try to wave her hand to Yura but then Yura just pass her. Pass her and she feel there's something restrict between her and the human world. "Where is Kang Joohee ?" Yura ask a nurse and that nurse lead them all to Joohee's body. "Joohee !!" Yura crying while sit beside Joohee's body.

"She didn't show any sign to respone us , we've tried our best. She's coma" said the doctor to them all , Joohee just stand there frozen. She can't get closer because there's always a limit between human world and her world now. "Etteokhajyo ? Joo-ah , ireona ...." Yura cry beside her body who completely coma. Myungsoo then walk into the room , "Myungsoo ? What is he doing ?" Joohee confused. "Joohee , ireona .... Please , I beg you" he held her hands tightly. He cry. For the first time in her life , Joohee saw someone else , boy , crying for her. "What should I do ?" Joohee hold her head as if it will explode anytime.

Suddenly someone grab her shoulder , "Kang Joohee" a voice call her name. "Huh ?" she turn around and see someone , a boy , grab her shoulder. "Ahh !!" she scream , he sighing. "This is always happen , everytime" he said , folding his hands. "What are you ? I mean-- Who are you ?" she ask him , "I'll explain to you later , now we must to hurry. Come on , get up" he said and take her hand. Later they were in a emergency room , they get near into a bed. A family crying over the dead man , "That ahjussi ...?" Joohe confuse seeing the ahjussi's spirit that come out , like her. "Annyeonghi gyeseyo" that boy bowing to that ahjussi after he open a lift that suddenly appear infont of them. He bow respectly to that ahjussi and that ahjussi just smile.

"What are you ??" Joohee ask him , "Aish , arrasseo. I'm a scheduler also you can say ... death angel" that boy said and she gasped. "Am I gonna die like that ahjussi ?" her voice softened , "Omo , your voice softened haha ... No , seeing your case that was not your fault .... You're not" he said. "My name is Shin Wonho , my code name is Shin" he said and she frowned , "You have a name ?" she ask him. "Aishh , have you ever watch '49 Days' ?" Wonho shook his head in disbelieve.

"What's that ?" she ask him , "It's the best-selling drama in Korea , you-- Ahh , forget it , you're a business-woman , I'm frogot" he shrugged and walk in the hallway. "H-hey ! You said you're going to help me !" she said to him , "Follow me" he said and she just follow him. "I've work as a scheduler for almost 3 years ... Enjoyable , if you want , after dead you can work with me haha ...." he joking and laughing by himself. "Ahh , by the way ... as I told you earlier it's not cause by your fault , so you still given a chance" Wonho turn around and she gasped in shock of the sudden movement. "Let's go to your room first ?" he said and they heading to where her body is.

"Myungsoo ...." Joohee can't hide her shock , seeing him still stay by her side. "That human named Myungsoo ?" Wonho pointing at Myungsoo and she just nodding. "That 'human Myungsoo' are really care for you huh ?" he laugh and she frowned. "Okay , so .... As you can see , you body is now on coma" Wonho walk away and they walk in the dark hallway. "The first option is : go into that lift that you saw earlier and accept everything , I mean EVERYTHING" he said , Joohee automatically show a dislikeness to that option. "The second one , you must find someone you truly love with all your heart in 41 days" he said. "You aren't dead yet , there's 41 days to find out" he said again and put his hands on his pocket , Joohee thinking. "It's up to you" he said again , "I'll take the second one" she suddenly said.

"Are you sure ?" he ask , she nodding. "Welcome , to the 41 days journey" he shrugged and laugh a little.

-------