>02 : This is who I am so I just wanna be true to myself

41 Days To Find Out

If I wrote it with different font or what , it means she talk it with English ^^ If I write it with italic , it means their mind ^^

-----

"Ah , you" Joohee said with plain face , "When did you arrive ? How are you ?" Myungsoo casually walk in. "Yesterday , ne I'm okay ..." Joohee just answer him while look at the tree beside her. Myungsoo stare at her , "You're really different huh ?" he said while leanning on the table in the garden. "Mwo ?" Joohe ask him back , "We've meet 3 years ago in LA , don't you remember ?" he ask her. "Ah,geurae ... Yeah , I am different. This is who I am so I just wanna be true to my self" Joohee said while looking at him. "How can you forget the most regretfull moment in your life ? If that day .... If that day I could let go my parents , they should be by my side right now ... If I don't--" Joohee said and Myungsoo hold her forehead.

shot0491

"It's not your fault .... Don't blame yourself" he said , "It's mine .... And I'll never let anything like that happen again ...." she said. "Stop blaming yourself okay ? Just .... comeback to who you are before this" Myungsoo let go her forehead. "This world is cruel , how can I become like before ?" Joohee said and walk into her house. "Don't be wrong ... I can take care of myself" Joohee said and take a bottle of water from the fridge. "Just going to ask you .... You'll go to schol tomorrow , right ?" Myungsoo ask her , 'Of course , I'll go. If I want to" Joohee answer and Myungsoo just shook his head. "I'll leave then , see you ...." he wave at her and she just stare at him.

----

Joohee look around her house once again , "I live alone huh ?" she said while walk upstairs. "Books ... Calculus ? Oh my" she look at the books on the bookshelf.

Then she call someone , "Unnie ?" she said while walk around the second floor. "Ne ? Do you need anything ?" Yura's voice heard , ask her , "Tomorrow , please come by my house , I need to give you something" she said. "Ah , ne , arraseo" Yura said and Joohee close the phone. "Hmm ... School" Joohee read a pamflet about her new school , "Interesting" she smirked and got ot her bedroom. 'It's been a long time since I sleep here ... Big enough ... I'm already this big ?' she said while staring at the ceilling and later she drifted to sleep.

------

Joohee awake and looking at her legs who didn't fit in the bed , "Uh-oh .... I should change it later" she said and stand up. Looking at her wardrobe. "School" she said while shooking her head and walk outside , "Unnie still not here ?" she look around and just shrugged. She take the newspaper infront her door , take it and read it while take a sip of her milk. "Joo-ah" Yura's voice heard from the garden , "Unnie ? Wasseo ?" she turn her head and look at Yura who just step into her house. "ne , did have your breakfast already ?" Yura ask her while stocking some orange juice , frozen pizza , and milk to her fridge. "Not yet , I'll take shower first. I'll give what you need later" she said and walk away. "Kang Joohee , I wish you change now ...." Yura look at her with a faint smile.

Finish her shower , Joohee walk out and use a casual clothes. "You're going to the school like that ?" Yura ask her , as she prepare some imbap and pizza for Joohee. "Eung ... I haven't buy the uniform .. I'll buy later , Ah , right .... Here" Joohee give her a file. "It's a file about a resor in Busan , Incheon , and ... just read what I put there .... I want to reconstruct the resor in Busan and Incheon .... The rest , I need to give some new interior , I've wrote it there. You should go to there and check if anything okay , tell to the staffs to do as I say. I need a meeting this afternoon with the board directors , I'll talk about the plan in the second half of this year" Joohee said while eating her breakfast. "Arrasseo , do you mind---" "I'm okay , I'll walk to school alone" Joohee cut her words. Yura nodding and excuse herself.

---

"This is it huh ?" she said while put her hands in the pocket.

"Hey , student ! Where's your uniform ?" a PE teacher pointing at her clothes.

"I haven't buy it yet , I'm a transfer student" Joohee said coldly , "Yah , I'm your teacher ... Aish .... Asseo , just go to the teacher room" he said and let her go. Soon she reach the teacher rooom and the principal room. "Ah , so you're the transfer student ?" the principle ask her and she just nod slightly. "Arra , I'll show you the teacher in charge for you" she said and bring her to the teachers' room. "Everyone ! Attention ! This is the new tansfer student from United States , please treat her well and show the best of our school" the principle said and all the teacher nodding.

"Han seonsang ! You're the teacher in charge !" the principle yelling at a female teacher , "Ah , ne ... ne ... Follow me" that teacher said to Joohee. They touring around the school , "Even though our school is small , but we don't lose to your school in overseas. Eottae ?" Mrs.Han ask her. "Ahh , geurae ? It is small" Joohee said with mocking tone. "Yah , don't use banmal to teacher ! You student , I'm teacher. Understand ?" Mrs.Han said with little English to her. "Whatever ...." Joohee roll her eyes , "You should wear uniform to school" the teacher said again. "Should we ? Really ?" Joohee ask her with disbelieve face , "We have a different rules in here ..." Mrs.Han turn around and look at her. "Teacher , where's my class again ?" Joohee ask her , sighing the teacher pointing at a class. "There , go there" she said and Joohee walk to the class alone.

"Are you the new transfer student ?" a girl said to her and lok at her with weird face because , she didn't use uniform. Joohee just chuckled seeing them.

"Yah ! I'm asking you ! You dare to ignore me ?!" the girl with a bang ask her , "Korean ?" the girl in the center ask her. 'Looks like she's the leader' Joohee just looking at them.

"Oh gosh , you don't know about states ?" Joohee mock her. "Arrasseo , I live in US , once ..." the center girl said arrogantly , but Joohee can read that it was a lie. "My .... na-name ... My name .... i-is ... Han .... Han ... J-Jung In ... C-can .. you ... Korea ?" Jungin said , impressed enough with her little English. "Stupid" Joohee walk away , "Mworago ?? That's ... You're insulting me right ?!" that girl annoyed. "That words ... Kang Kyung Joon said in Big" the word in her left said , 'Oh Jin Ah' was her name on her identity , "Krystal said that too in High Kick" the other one named Jeon Ah Jeong said. "Ahh , babo ? YAH !" Jungin hold Joohee so she can't leave. "Stupid , leave me alone" Joohee said again , "Ah , stupid again ? Aish , jinjja !!" Jungin was going to hit her but Joohee manage to avoid her.

"Yah inma stop there !" Myungsoo suddenly come , "Ah , Myungsoo-ah ....." Jungin said trying to act nice. "Stupid" Joohee said in small tone , "She start it first" Jungin pointing at Joohee. "Just go from here before I eat you three" Myungsoo said.

"N-ne ... N-ne ..." the three girls ran away , "Welcome" Myungsoo then said to Joohee. "Ah , you" Joohee said , "Where's your uniform ?" Myungsoo ask her. "I haven't buy it , I don't have any feeling to buy it" Joohee said and put her hands in her pocket. "Buy it , it's not that bad" Myungsoo said , "I'll go first then" he wave at her and she just stare at him.

-----