>12 : Because you always look good

41 Days To Find Out

"Don't cry , it's not like she will leave us forever ...." she said to him , try to calm him down 'I won't , right ?'. "I'm just ... afraid she will" Myungsoo said after he calmed down for a bit , 'I'm more than afraid for leaving you'. "Do you know what she always told me about you ?" she said to him and he shook his head , trun his attention from his feet to her direction. "She said you are always handsome whenever she saw you from anywhere" she smile and play with the soda can. "Really ? Why ? How ?" he ask again , "Because you always look good" she said again and he gasped.

He alwasy thought that Joohee never think about him or even saw his sincerity to her. He thought she never realize his feelings. "She always wonder how can she match you , for her , you always look good. So perfect , she's afraid she couldn't match you" Jooyeon said. 'I'm afraid , you'll leave me'."She told you that ?" he aask her , half believe half not , "She did" Jooyeon just nodding. He just smile while staring at the river and let out a happy sigh. 'Don't cry , cause I don't like to see you cry .... I hope to see you soon as Joohee .... Soon'.

Wonho who stare at them since the first , sitting in a tree chuckled. "White lie ... It's good for him , not for you .... Aigoo .... This girl sure know how to make people happy" then he leave after take a look once more. "Good to see you , brother" he said and leave.

----

In the next morning , Jooyeon go to the hospital in the early morning and found Yura there. "Ah , Jooyeon ?" she smile at her , stand up from her seat. "Unnie annyeong ...." she greet her , "Have you eat ? I'm thinking about taking you out for a breakfast" Yura said to her. "No , I haven't yet ... Ah , geurae ? Looks great , I'll greet Joohee first" Jooyeon said and Yura nod , then she walk to the bathroom to clean up a little.

"Hello me ... How are you ? I'm doing pretty good jobs here , please let me get back soon" she take a seat beside the bed , whispering to her own body that still unconsious and smile. "Kang Joohee , he's the one" she whispered one more time before stand up and see Yura who just get out from the bathroom. "Done ?" Yura ask her and she nodding , taking one more glance to her own body and they leave the room.

---

"Sunbaenim !! You kknow me from the begin !!" Wonho said and flustered a lot. "Aigoo , you never grow up ?" the older 'death angel' which is an old lady laughing at him. "So you deliberately get all my meories back for what ??" Wonho ask her , protest. "Wae ? Tsk , such a teenager , I doubt you at the first time , it seems like my doubt is right ?" the old lady laughing again.

"Ahh , sunbaenim ..." Wonho said again , "Why don't you let me to see both of them as a human ?" he said again. "Yah , you young man. If I let you to see them as a human , they will die instantly because they're too shock" the old lady laughing at him.

"Anyway , you must finished Joohee's case. If you finish it , neatly. I'll give you a present" the old lady said again to him , "I will , don't worry. But sunbae , why would you cut it to 41 days ? It should be 49 days right ?" Wonho ask her. "It is 41 days since the first tiime , you've ask me about this on the first day you work ... If you sum 4 and 9 it will be 13 , 13 is bad luck you know .... sum 1 and 3 , then it's 4. 4 is a bad luck number" the old lady poke his arm. "When ? When did you say that ? When did I ask you ?" Wonho scratch his head , confuse. "You just did , on the first day. You , young man ...." the old lady said again.

"You will give me the present later ? Why ? My job isn't finish right ? " Wonho ask her again , "It's a good job present , you will find it out in the right time , this isn't a normal case" the old lady said and prepare to leave him. "Subaenim , when will my job end ?" he ask her with annoyed tone. "Yah ! You , young man .... Aish , why are you so frogetfull ??" she ask him and he tilt his head in confusion. "When is your death time ?" she ask him , "5 years .... ago ?" he answered. "When did you start work as a scheduler ?" she ask him again while fold her arms. "3 months after that ...." he answered again , "What month ?" she ask again. "November or December ....?" he answered again.

"Ah !" he realize something and the old lady laughing at him , "So my contract will end this year ?" he ask her. "Ahh , so your brain works faster eh ?" the old lady said while spin her fingers around her head while laughing. "So this is my  last case ? Ahh , sad ...." Wonho said. "That's why I'm giving you a present after this case finished" she said again , "Arrasseo sunbae~!! I'll work hard !!" he said again , smiling , know that he would meet Yura and Myungsoo again. As a human. "Don't be too happy , you'll cry after that ...." she said and leave him alone in the 'heaven garden'. "Mwo ? Sunbaenim !! Sunbaenim !!" he try to ask but the old lady keep walking and laughing.

---