>11 : It won't be long

41 Days To Find Out

"So can you tell me what happen ?" Myungsoo asked her , they're sitting near the river with a can of soda in their hands. Jooyeon look around , "I felt so guilty so many people around me ...." she said and laugh a little while playing with the can. "Why ?" he asked again , "It's just .... Because of me , a couple can't be together , and .... it's too late already ..." she said. "Hmm ?" he ask , "One of them already 'gone' ...." she said and look at her feet. "So you're sorry for them ?" he sum up her story and she nodding , "Well .... This is a part of our life , there's always a time when we regret something or feel sorry to someone ... So don't blame yourself , it's not entirely your fault right ?" he said and she just nodding. "So don't worry ... You're really have a many similarity with Joohee ....." he said again and drank his soda.

"What ?" she ask him , curious. "She always blame herself over her parents death , I don't know how to make her confident with herself. Just , look .... She's got everything , I admit it. She's beautiful , not only outside but also inside. I knew it from the beginning. I've tried to change her  , just like the way she was ...." he said and Jooyeon looking at him. "I'll show your about Joohee's feeling to you , I'll be back soon .... It won't be long .... I promise" she talk to herself. "She talk a lot about you , actually" she said and drank her soda too , "Mwo ?" Myungsoo ask her.

She's nodding , "She talk about a guy named Kim Myungsoo who grew up with her before she leave Korea , she tell me about how handsome you are and how caring you are towards her" she said. "She did ?" he ask her and she just nodding while laughing , 'This is a white lie , forgive me God' she laugh a little by herself. "Like what ?" he ask again, "Should I tell you everything she said ?" she ask him. "No , just tell me what you want hahaha ...." he laughing.

"Okay ... So , the first time we got closer was when we had a group project together , since that she always talk to me. The first thing she mentioned about you was ..... how nice you are ! Yeah , that's it" she said , trying to find something to tell. "What kind of girl is she in school ? In USA I mean" he ask her , "She's ... cold and arrogant , didn't talk much , smart , she get almost A straight , boys drolling over her ... Well , that kind of girl , you know what I mean right ?" Jooyeon said , she's thinking about what kind of girl she was.

"Ahh , then , what was she said ?" he ask her again ,  "She tell me how you helped her after she fell off from the bicycle when she was 5. You're neighborhood right ?" she ask him and he nodding , "She said you both always call each other from your room , since her house is big and the garden is too big , you both can't just simply call each other like that. You should shouting very loud" she said and he laughing. Remembering the memories he had with Joohee when they're little.

"Yeah , our house used to be next by each other .... But now she live in the house that her parents bought for her ...." he said and still smiling. Jooyeon look at his direction , "She still didn't sold her house , she has too many house in Seoul alone , you must see her vacation houses hahaha ...." he said again. "You miss her that much ?" she ask him , "Of course , all these years I'm waiting for her but now ... She's ...." he stop and wish his tears didn't slip out , but it did.

Jooyeon look at him , 'I promise , I'll be back soon Myungsoo-ah .... It won't long'.

----