>10 : I'm sorry .....

41 Days To Find Out

Jooyeon crying alone near the river , hugging her legs tightly. "I'm a fool ... Fool ...." she repeatedly say that to herself. It's almost dark and she's all alone there. That river means so much for her , the place where her parents take her to a picnic for the first time. Where her parents always take her for a walk in the weekend , also where her parents was burried. She really needs someone right now , but she don't know who's she going to call. She take her phone.

"Who will I call ?" she ask herself and just pick a random number and call it. She wait for a second and the phone was answered. "Yoboseyo ?" she hear the voice she want to hear the most. She don't know why , but she just did. "Yoboseyo ? Who's there ?" that voice ask. "Yo--yobo ... seyo ?" Jooyeon said while still sobbing. "Ahh , Jooyeon ? What's wrong ? Are you crying?" he ask. "Myungsoo ..." she said. It is Myungsoo.

"Ne , wae ? What happened ?" he ask her with a concern voice. "Help me ... please .... Never in my life .... I feel so empty .... alone like this ..." she said and concern grew inside Myungsoo. "Where are you ? I'm going to you now ...." Myungsoo said as he ready to leave his house and take his car's key. "Han River ...." she said and drop her phone beside her. She look around , feel so empty and confused of herself.

"Jooyeon" Wonho suddenly appear , she look at him with a sorry face. "Don't look at me like that ...." Wonho bend his knees so he can match her height. "Listen well okay ?" he patt her hair and she nodding. "According to the rules , it's your day 10 , every 10 days the traveller for '41 Days' can choose wether he or she will continue or already find the answer" he said to her while stand up again. "If I choose to end it ?" she ask him , "Then tomorrow you will go back to your own body" he answered. She think for a second ...

"If you choose to continue it whatever the reason is , I'll give you this ...." Wonho said whiel showing her a bracelet , "This is the timer , it will warn you if you pass another 1 day" Wonho said to her. "If i want to stop suddenly ?" she ask again , "Don't worry , I'm a mind-reader , I will come right away" he said again. She think again , "I'll continue .... I have many things to done ...." Jooyeon said , he nodding. "I know you will answer that" he laugh a little while put the bracelet on her wrist. "See you later ..." he wave and disappear.

"Jooyeon !!" Myungsoo get out from his car and Jooyeon look at him , "Myungsoo ...." she said and he approach her. "What happen--" he was cut off when she suddenly hug him , "I'm lonely ...." she said. "I'm scared ...." she said again and he huss her , rub her back to calm her. "It's okay ....." he said even though he didn't know what happened. "I'm sorry ....." she said again , he widened his eyes. "What ? For what ?" he ask her. "For everything ...." she said and release her hug. She wipe her tears and Myungsoo realize something. It was the same way Joohee wipe her tears , "I'm really sorry ...." she said again and laugh a little between her tears , exactly the same thing Joohee do.

"I don't know why , but this is the first time I felt so lonely like this ...." she said again , he calm her down. "It's okay , you can count on me Yeon ....." Myungsoo said and she just nodding. "What is she sorry for ?" he still thinking.

----