>01 : Confident principles, valuable dignity. I am the leader

41 Days To Find Out

"Try me" a girl muttered after read the report that her staff give her. "Useless , rubbish ... Why should I pay those peoples ?" she throw it all to her desk. "Secretary Lee !!" she  call someone to come in , "Tell everyone who wrote these reports to write it all over again from the start !! I don't need anything like this infront of me ! Repeat. It . ALL !!" she scream at him and he just bow his head and leave , taking all the reports from her desk. Another knock come from the door and no need to her answer , a girl suddenly come in. "Joohee , what's wrong with all the scream in the morning ?" Seo Yura come in , "Early morning stretching for my mouth , unnie mwohae ?" Joohee ask back.

"I just need to see you , are you--" "I'm not going back to America , okay ?" Joohee said with a glare and focus back on what she's working on. "But , Joohee--" Yura get cutted again , "Uh-oh I don't want it. I'll be fine here ... It doesn't mean I'm an orphan I can't take care of myself. I'm going home" Joohee leave her room and take her car key. Sighing , "Joohee-ah" Yura just sighing while looking at Joohee who walk out the office.

Joohee was the only daughter of a rich conglomerate who own multinational company with success business in and out the country. Kang Joohee was in her 17 years old , going to 18. When she was 12 years old , they all got into a car accident. And she was the only one who survive. That day , when her parent should be meeting someone,she beg them to have a time for her. She was leaved alone , to rule that big company alone. 12 years old , alone. She turn into ignoarant , arrogant , mean , and rude girl. She wouldn't listen to anyone except Seo Yura , the one who take care of her since baby. She live in America since then and just comeback to Korea yesterday.  She will take care the company from Korea , where the main company is. In her 18 birthday , something big will come to her hand. She will do what she want and rule peoples.

---

"Are you find leave here alone ?" Yura ask Joohee as they get home , "I'm fine , it's not too big. It's a house that mother bought for me , I'm not going to move anywhere" Joohee said as she put her bag on the table and take out a fresh water. "have you see your school ? Myungsoo go to th same school as you" Yura said , "Of course , it's not big as my school in US , but it's okay ... Ah , yeh , I saw him earlier" Joohee put the ramen to the boiling water. "Why don't you meet him ?" Yura ask while sitting on the bar , "I'm busy , I'm going to the school tomorrow. Watch that ramen for me" Joohee said as she walk to the bathroom.

"Joohee , it's finished" Yura said as she wlk out the bathroom , "Ah , geurae ?" she just hold the towel and try to dry her hair. "Leave it there , unnie you can leave" Joohee said again. Yura live in a house near there , only  few house from Joohee's house. "Living in Nonhyeong-dong after a long time ...." Joohee sighed. "I'll leave now okay ? If you need anything , just tell me ..." Yura said then she leave the house.

"Uh-oh , oraenane .... Big house ?" Joohee chuckled and eat the ramen , "Should have just live in LA" she chuckled. She walk around the house and remember the memories when her parents still alive and having a great family time together , when she never have to worry about anything anymore. "Ahh ..." she hold her chest , feels like water run entering her chest. Just like what she felt when the accident happened years ago. "Kwaenchana .... Joohee , you'll never feel it again" she hold herself. "Feels like being drawn into water .... Jesus" she said that with English accent. "Better to stay out the water" she said and walkout to the garden. 

Just as she was watching the scenery around her , she hear the gate opened by someone. She turn around , "Joohee-ah" that boy said. Joohee look at him with plain face , "Ah , you ?" she said.

-----

'Confident principles, valuable dignity. I am the leader'

-Kang Joohee-