Clover 8

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

 Luna dreamy alone in the living room as she held the mug that contain the crimson tea. Her head messy. His brother question keep lingering in her mind. Should she tell him the truth? No! She can not. She did not bear to see his beloved little brother to suffer. HE CAN NOT GAIN HIS MEMORY BACK! The awful memory that haunting their family. The tragedy that makes they lost their father forever. She her head and letting out the small sigh. 
 
   Then she walked to the kithcen and put the mug into the sink then washed her hands. She take aspirin from the first aid kit and a glass of water and put them in the tray. It was L's medicine. The door open slowly and she put the tray at the drawer. 'It was hot' she mumbling as she put her hand on L's burning forehead. He only went to amusement park and rode the roller coaster and he now he get the high fever. What if he know about the secret? It will terribly bad. The doctor once advise her and Balqis to keep the secret as best as they could moreover after their mother passed away.
 
   Luna put the damp cloth on the boy forehead. She caressed the boy's cheek and smile. The smile then dissapear when they boy moan and his body jerked, eyes wide open and panted. Immediately she hug the fragile body and soothed him down. She open as the boy began to relaxed.
 
   "Why?" She asked with a calm voice.
 
   "I saw someone...... falling from the coaster..... in... fff..ffront of my eyes." L's shaking voice make her feel sad. Her eyes widen as she heard the coaster word.
 
   "You saw someone.........? Shh... it was a dream. Remember? Don't afraid honey." she coaxed him. Did he started to regain his memory back?
 
   "Sis, it was awful. The person  fall and....." He stopped his word as he began to hold his head as the pain come striking his head. Panicked, she grabbed the aspirin and give to him.
 
  "Shhh... Don' remember it. It just a dream. You have a high fever. Take some rest." She tighten the embrace and L began to fall asleep again. His beathing return to normal.
 
   She covered her broher's body with a big warm blanket and put the damp towel to his forehead. She hated to see his brother so fragile and weak like this. Again she starred at her brother's face and she recalled the tragedy that makes they lost their father and almost makes her only brother went mentally unstable and ended up with losing his memory.
 
 
 
 
*bow* sorry for leaving this so much time. ignore the grammatical error ukays~ Sorry for makes my dear readers and silent readers waiting. One more papers and I will free from exam madness. Sport Science! Here I come! Sorry again for makes you waiting. do comments as they will never makes me down. kkkkkk *bow*