Clover 9

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

 "Appa, let's go to playground or amusement park. I'm bored always staying at home. Oh, my homework are done appa. Please..." Little 7 years old Myungsoo pleading to his father who doing some paperwork. Being an architect quite busy, he also has his own office in their house.
 
   "But Myungsoo, appa really busy now. Look how many people left the work for me to finish it. If I don't people will get angry at me and I won't have money to buy you things." With smile plastered on his face, Kim Myung Joon explain everything to his youngest and the only son. With puppy eyes Myungsoo pouted and make long face. 
 
   "This was one...two...three...four..." Little Myungsoo counting with his tiny finger.
 
   "SEVEN! This was the seven time you said you are busy and keep repeating the same sentences EVERY SINGLE TIME! Appa, are you that busy until you abandon your only son? Appa, you are bad." Myungsoo patted his father's leg and still pouted. Interest in his son's intelligence, Myung Joon put his pen down and face to face with his son. 
 
   "Okay, let see.... Your birthday is coming right?" Myung Joon ask while lift Myungsoo onto his lap.
 
   "Yep, and we go on my birthday? Calebrate my birthday there despite went to holiday oversea?" Myungsoo half scream with happy tone.
 
   "Yep, but still we will take some holiday overseas. Umm... where you want to go? Or maybe you just want to the amusement park nearby." The appa who know to grab his child heart giving an option.
 
   "In this country? Nope, I want to go to foreign countries. I don't want to spend my holiday here." Arrogant-like he told that.
   "Okay, then. Looks like our boy hate his own country then. It just okay. Then shall we went to Disneyland?" Myung Joon make up the decision while pinching his son chubby cheek.
 
   "Urghhh....No, I ain't hate. Didn't we already have tour around our country? Even I'm still child I know my country very well appa. Disneyland? In Tokyo? Ahhh.. yes yes yes! Can we?" Rubbing his cheek, Myungsoo cheered happily.
 
   "Then we should book our flight and hotel. Now, I HAVE to finish up my work. Happy?" Myung Joon opened the door for his child, signing him to out. He know he always spoiled all his child and luckily that all his child always have a good attitude and listen to their parents.
 
   "Thank you appa! I love you! Sisters! Yaaahhhh!! NOONA!!!!! UMMA~~!!! We will went to Disneyland in Tokyo~~~ Yay!!!!!!" Myungsoo ran and kiss his father cheeck and yelling to others. The father only can smile and laugh to his only son. In living room, his sisters mumbling.
 
   "Tokyo? Didn't we went there once?" His sister Hana with a blank face asked her twin.
 
   "Yeah, we did. But Disneyland, NO. Geez, what did our boy pleading again this time. Why not France?" Luna, the younger only in one minute began to make lazy face.
 
   "Let him be. Didn't your birthday we went to France? It his birthday, on your next birthday we will consider it okay honey?" The umma who watching the television and knit began to cooed her twin daughter. Sigh only can be heard left from those two beautiful milky skin girl.
 
 
 
it short? Well, I hope my subsriber won't forget that this story exist XD haha... do drop comments and it won't never hurt ya. *bow*