Clover 10

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

  They busy packaging their clothes and insert them into the luggage. Myungsoo however keep busying distract his sisters leaving those beautiful girl screaming and yelling to him. He does not need to fold the clothes. His parents did for him.
 
   "Yah, Myungsoo! Could you behave yourself?" Luna half yelling feeling annoyed.
 
   "Hehehe.. we're going to Tokyo, we're going to Tokyo, visiting DisneyLand! yeeeaaahhh!!!!" He jumped in happily making his sisters clothes mess.
 
   "We are Myungsoo. But not tomorrow we going to Disneyland. Now, could you please help us. PLEASE SIT QUIETLY!" Now it was Hana's turn to feel annoyed.
 
   "You are mean sisters. I really have nothing to do." Myungsoo rub his non-itching head.
 
   "Why you didn't play your PSP then? I already installed the new game. Go on take a look." Luna told him so that he can get out from the room. Myungsoo give her a surprised look and quickly ran out from the room. 
 
    It almost 1 a.m, they already finished their luggage and put it in the living room. After the final check, Mrs Kim went upstairs and stopped infront of her son's bedroom. Shocked that the door opened, she went inside and found out that Myungsoo already sleep peacefully but not hugging his turtle flush doll as he always do despite hugging his PSP. 
 
   She take the toys and took it near the drawer. She off the lamp and on the sleeping light which produce miminal light. She caressed his son's cheeck and kiss the forehead before walking out from his beadroom.
 
*At Disneyland, Tokyo
 
   This day was a perfect day to have an outing with family. The warm sun bright embrace the earth. As usual, DisneyLand were crowded with visitors either domestic or international. There are some Disney mascot everywhere, enough to make kids or even adults adored to take some pictures of them. Myungsoo was the one of them. He keep running here and there inly to catch his favourite mascot and snap some picture with them.
 
   "Appa, I'm done with the mascot things. Now let's go to the theme park can we? I can't wait to ride the coaster." Myunhsoo jumped happily while pulling his father's hand. His two sister also love the theme park. But there is something bothering the umma. She look pale and did not feel good about the coaster idea.
 
    "Myungsoo honey, why not we ride other than coaster. It was scary." His umma give the suggestion.
 
   "Honey, let him be. It was his birthday right? Birthday boy should get what his want." The appa reassured his wife while pinching Myungsoo cheecks. Mrs Kim feel someting wrong. But she ignored it. She look at Myungsoo who was very happy jumping here and there while waiting for the turn to ride it. 
 
   "Then I will passed it. I didn't want to ride it. It scaries me." Mrs Kim withdrew from participating them. A slight 'oww' came from Myunsoo and her twins daughter mouth. She just feel scared with that thing. What if it was broken? What if a person would fall from it? She shakes her head.
 
    "Why honey?" Mr Kim asked concernly.
 
    "I guess this is not a good idea. Why don't we ride another else like ferris wheel or something?" Mrs Kim respond with a fear, a tears started to stream.
 
   "Then we wouldn't." Mr Kim wiped the tears. Soon he walked to his child and explain everything. Myungsoo face suddenly changed and he was sulking. 
 
   "Bad appa! You only say than do. I want to ride it! I want to ride it! I want to ride it!" Myungsoo chanted and jumping. He clutched his appa shirt. Feel guilty Mr Kim turn his head to his wife. With a worry face his wife give a okay-then signal. Mr Kim cooed his son and soon he stop yelling.
 
   It was their turn now. The twins and the boy are super excited but the father keep worrying his wife who since then always silent. 
 
    "We will go. I love you." Mr Kim said before entering the coaster.
 
 
Yeah another update but I think my subsriber are too busy to drop the comments. Please, a comment won't hurt ya. ^^ Did this story boring? Then I'm sorry. Anyway, do enjoy your beautiful days! *bow*