Clover 5

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

   I walked to the Lourve De Amour restaurant. What an exclusive place are! I saw so many couple here. Yes, they are happy but not for me. A few hours ago, I made a hard decision. Better go to see him. If he play with me again, I will slap and make him shame. Then leave him alone there. This is a plan! Girl can not be weak! YEAAA~~~ But when he come over, he can do anything and I really did not want to make problem when my parents home. Now I have forced to come here. My eyes wild and wide just to search that boy suddenly a man come towards me.

   “Hello miss, are you miss Im Yoora?” That guy who are the waiter in this restaurant.

   “Yea... Its me.” I respon to him.

   “Come along with me. Your boyfriend are waiting for you.” That waiter said to me. Wait! BOYFRIEND? Argh! That boy really mess me up. I just follow the waiter soon I see L. Looks handsome and smart.

   “Please sit down my love Hehehe...” L said while making a devil smirk.

   “What did you want?” Angry voice comes out from my voice box.

   “So, you really like me. Evidence is here. What a beautiful dress you wear. Is it for me that you wearing that such beautiful dress?”

   “Straight to the point. What did you want from me? Don’t you know that you broke my heart? Now what? Seeing me like an idiot?”

   “Easy girl. I don’t want to fight with you. I was just joking that day. Please forgive me. I knew you like me.” What is wrong with him? He acted weirdly. Now he making a puppy eyes that makes me can not resist it. My eyes tear up. Then I cry. I can not hold myself.

   “Yoora, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” As well as I’m crying while holding my hands, I feel that something lingering at my neck. When I open my eyes, it was a necklace. A very beautiful one that have a small metal boy doll. I stop crying. He kneel to me.

   “Would you be my girlfriend and forgive me?” He propose me. Shocked, I cannot say even a word.

   “I knew you like me and I knew I liked you. I was joking. I really like you. Since first time we met. You are my angel.” He hold my hands. Then everyone around us shouted to me to approve me. I love him too. He always make me warm and happy.

   “Yes, I do.” Then I say it in front of many people there. All people clapped their hands. What a great propose he made for me!

   “I never break your heart anymore sweety. Stop crying, you look like a baby you know!” He teased me again. That I can not avoid of. But I am happy. Happy to be his girlfriend. Who did not happy when they have a boyfriend who popular and smart? I was so lucky.

 

Kyaa~~~ sorry sorry sorry (Suju Dance) for make you wait for whole years years and years..  kekekekke.. blame it on school :) exam really makes me crazy. Trial Examination SPM just around the corner, pray me for the excellent results okay :D mind the wrong grammar and hope you'll be happy