Clover 3

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

  "Yaahhh! Yoora! Wake up your sleepy head! What did you do last night huh?". Ahhh.. He so annoying this morning. Why did he like this lately? I am confius. Yeah! It has been 4 years. Now we are in the same university in the same course. How he become so energetic? We just sleep for 2 hours and he... Ah, forget about that.

   "L, how come you wake me up like this! I was so lucky that i didn't have the heart attack! huh!" My tone become high. I was really angry this time. How can he disturb my precious sleep. Now I call him as L because I like to watch Death Note and love the character named L that exactly like Myungsoo attitude. He did not refuse that nickname but he say that he liked it too.

   "Aish, why did you so angry? PMS? Hehehe.." He tackled me. My face blushing then I took the book, A BIG ONE and then chased him around the library. Shame us, the librarian alert us to silent. Our face become red. Then without speaking, he told me with his blue eye to go out from there.

    As we walking through the main hallway, I look at his face. His face was so perfect. His face who I hesitate if I can get him one day, but now I can. Even closer a day to day. Many boy envy him because I close to L A.K.A Myungsoo. Hey, only me can call him L. ONLY ME. He is not a material boy, he want to make friend with me with all sincerity. It was my first friend and he is a boy who really makes me happy always. His face always look calm and his face make me fall in love with him. His face that.. Suddenly he stare me with his deadly eye.

   "What did you looking at?" He ask me.

   " Huh.. No.. nothing.." I was blushing.. Totally blushing.

   "Don't ya tell me that you fall in love with me.. kekeke. I'm a hot man you know. You lucky girl" His devious smile really makes me irritated.

   "Fall in love with you? NO WAY! Beside YOU ARE NOT HANDSOME after all" I yelled at him. I was lying. My pride and ego was too high to reached."

   "Well, okay then." He said. Lifelessly. I feel so guilty. I think i just broke his heart.

   Silent filled the atmospehre. I was trying to make some joke but then he did not respond at all. He just silent and keep his mouth shut. What I feel right now was terribly guilty. I did just breake his heart. I stopped from walking watching the one I love straight foward without looking at the back. Then, I shout.

   "I'm Sorry!!! I really didn't mean it! You are fine and good. I was lying. You are kind. I love you and ..." without finished my word he put his finger right at pink lips. I was shocked.

   "Can you repeat your words? I didn't hear." L ask me. What? Did he so deaf? Wait up, I just say.. AHH.. My face become blushed again.

   "Ahh.. I'm sorry" I said trying to hide the love word

   "No, the other one." He tricked me

   "You are fine, good, smart."

   "No.. the other one. the last one."

   "I love you." That word makes me even more thumping. My heartbeat getting faster and faster. Can you listen to my heartbeat? I was totally red right now. He loves to tease me. Okay, my fault that I just tell him that I love him. My pride and ego fall just like the egg fall from the top of KLCC Tower or maybe Burj Dubai?

   "Nah, Here you go. You really like me huh? I was just kidding to you. Actually I did not angry at you. I was just kidding! HAHAHAHA!!!!" What! he just fooled me! See! All boys are just the same. I really angry and you can see how ANGRY my face are. I left him because of my foolishes and embrassed. Leaving him behind. The one I love behind. 

 

Kyaaaaa.. sorry for taking a long long long and thousand years to update.. hti the button subscribe and do drop your comments.. 

love

-Luna