Clover 11

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

All Mrs Kim can do is keep praying. She keep feel uneasines. She just feel that something might happen to them. The coaster started to moving until it reach the peak and then she can hear screaming. The screaming of excitedness. Her eyes keep followed where the coaster that bring her family. She just smile in worry watching her husband and her children in happiness.
 
    "We just spotted something wrong in rail 27. There's some broken parts there."
 
    "Oh? Why not mention earlier? It dangerous! Let's talk inside. I'm afraid someone might listen as well."
 
   "You see?! The coaster almost arrive that part!"
 
   Altough the person try their best to whispering, their speaking able to reach Mrs Kim who stood only a few centimetres from the worker. Her heart began thumping and without thinking long, she clutched the mans collar and her tears started to spilling over her beauty face.  
 
    "Tell me they gonna safe!"
 
   As for the cue, the coaster suddenly stopped and almost fall as the rail named 27 started to broke. She immidiately turn her head to the coaster and yelling.
 
    "MYUNG JOON!!!!!! MYUNG SOO!!!! HANA, LUNA!!!!"
 
    She chanted every person that she love, her family. She want to running to the scene but then stopped by the workers. People started screaming and the other visitors also went there as they were showing a big interesting show. No one knows what fates will bring to them.
 
L's POV
 
    The coaster suddenly stopped and almost fall, the rail also began to broken. I started to screaming so do my twins sisters and the others. My father hold my hands tighter. Convincing me to stop crying and keep saying that everything gonna be okay. We sit in the front of the almost fall hanging coaster. All I can see is people started to crowded the area and the fire engine arrive also ambulance. I shut my eyes, hoping that everything going be okay.
 
   But of course fate love teasing. My body became unbalance due to the hanging coaster and I fall from the coaster. I screaming and then, someone grabbing my hand. Appa! He try all of his might to save me, to pull me up. After a few tries I safe. We let out a sigh.  Suddenly, he become unbalance and fall, I reached my hands to him but it failed.
 
    "Ha! APPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
    I screamed my lungs out. I saw him falling to the grounds. Slowly but surely, it can lead to death. People started to scream again and the fire man open the large blanket to get my father. THUMD! The soft landing by my father enter my ears. Did he safe? Did he? I saw him in agony and I was speechless. My eyes wide open even the helicopter above me unable to turn my attention from father. They rescue us.
 
Luna POV
 
    We already reached the hospital. About appa condition, we still not know. The operation hall remain silence, umma started to calm down so do as Hana. But something makes me worries. Myungsoo. He keep silence since the incident. He refuse to eat nor talk, he also didn't cry. His eyes can tell me that he still shocked. A super big shocked. I reached him and hug him. Telling that everything will be okay. I can feel he is shivering. 
 
    "It's my fault." 
 
Finally he speak. All of turn our head to him and hug him.
 
    "No,it's not your fault. It's no one fault." 
 
Umma trying to cooed him but suddenly he yelled and trying to release the hug.
 
    "It is my faut!........... If ..............I hear what umma........ said this thing never he........... happen! I am a bad kid......... look what have I done......... I killed my father. Huaaaaaaaaaa.........."
 
    He screaming in the middle of crying and hiccuping. We trying to soothe him but failed. Until the surgery door open, Myungsoo finally stopped crying. We immidiately rushed to the doctor. Bombed them with our question. However, I can see something wrong with his face despite his calmness. Something that bad.
 
    "I'm sorry, we already try our best to save him...."
 
   The words, those words that fears almost people who waiting for the loved one that fighting in the near death. I heard it for the first time ever. The horrible words. My tears that I hold finally burst out. Umma and Hana hugging each other and cry. Myungsoo, he left speechless and still standing like a rock there. As I want to hold his hands, he collapsed. Totally collapsed and knock out.  I manage to reach his body before his head hitting the floor. 
 
    The next day, Myungsoo wake up. The doctors says that he experience great trauma and having a high fever last night. As soon as he open his eyes, we rushed to him only to be greeted by these words.
 
    "Who are you? Where am I?"
 
    Then, we realized that he totally forget. His memory due to great shocked force his brain to forget everything. The doctors said that if he regain his memory back, it will makes him suffer from the trauma again. We decided to not telling him about this.
 
 
 
 
 
I gain more subscriber! *Bows* Thank you. Oh, I hoper my readers didn't confuse between L and Myungsoo. Those Infinite fans know it right? L and Myungsoo is the same person. I already explain about it on the previous chapter. By the way, I hope this chapter didn't let u down. XD Have a nice day! A comments won't hurt ya. ^^ *Bows*