Clover 12

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

 L woke up from the sleep, still with the light headache but the fever almost cool down. His eyes adjust his vision.
 
 'What was the dream mean?'
 
 He keep thinking as he remember the dreams but let him getting more dizzier and headache. He wake up from the bed heading to kitchen as he feel so thristy and want to take some cold water. He walked through his twins sister room.
 
"They still didn't sleep?"
 
He mumbled, he notice that his sisters having some conversation. Usually he loves to eaves-drop his sisters speaking which they constantly keep story about love and their idol, but because he was too thirsty he forget the so-called evil plan. 
 
He pull the refrigerator door and having a sip of cold drink. As the water went though his throat, he feel so fresh. Now he remember he want to sneak peek into his sisters conversation. He let out the smirk and walking tip toed to their room.
 
Thank god the door was not close properly. He can register and hear clearly what did they talking. L's feel weird. Their face look serious.
 
   "You think he really remember?" Luna asking for conformation.
 
   "I don't know. He said that he have the bad dream. THAT incident." Hana bolding the word that. L's frowned. 
 
'They talking about me.' He mumbled.
 
   "You mean, the incident at theme park. The day that appa killed?"
 
BAM! L's surprised by the sentences. His head started to pounding. He grabbed his head and his body become unstable. He fall in front the door makes the door open and the twins startled.
 
   "Myungsoo.. You..." Luna ask in shocked.
 
   "So, the dreams are all true..." L's said in agony.
 
   "No, no, we're making some stories.. you know we.." Hana try to explain but being cut by L.
 
   "Stop. I knew that you are lying. So this is the reason you always keep avoiding my question about appa?" Still holding his head, L try to stand up and the twins want to helo him but he pull the hands.
 
   "Get off me. You liar! Arkh!" The throbbing inside his head was unbereable. The memories keep flashing.
 
Still flashing.
 
Continue to flashing.
 
And flashing.
 
Too much for his brain to receive the long lost memories.
 
L collapsed. Whimper in pain before he black out.
 
The next few days.
 
L still keep quiet. The moment when he wake up after fainting, he keep yelling and pushing his sisters to out from his room. He want to be alone. He hates his sisters from keeping the secret. Anytime he thinks about his father, he feel so scared and keep blaming himself. He try to harm himself. Even when Yoora came, he still giving her a cold gaze. He rarely touch the meals. This makes the three of them worry to him. During those day too, he already get back all of his memories from the childhood and his father cause of death.
 
   "Hey, why you keep quiet? I keep talking but you didn't act like you listen to me." Yoora spoke to him as soon as she knew that L did not taking the attention when she talking about the college. 
 
   "Oh, well, I know you will not response to me." She knew that too. For this past few days. L has change to a quiet and no emotions person which makes her feel so sad. After along silence, she talk again.
 
   "I... miss you. I miss your voice.. I miss your smile L.." She started to teary. The tears then develop into sobs.
 
   "Why you keep your mind to control you? Please, I hate seeing you like this. Please..." She begging while clench his shirt. Still crying and sobbing.
   "It's my fault." 
 
After a few days he did not talking, at last he say a word. Yoora lift her head up and giving the confuse look. The sisters also come in as he started to talk and hug him.
 
   "Myungsoo! We're so sorry. The reason why we kept this as secret because we did not want you the be like this. We are trully sorry." The twins started to sobs as well. Upon hearing that, his insanity comes back and he push all the three lady away.
 
   "YOU LIAR! I FEEL BETRAYED! I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME FOR KILLING APPA!!! I AM THE MURDERER!!!" He yelled his lungs out making th other lady startled. As they want to grab him, he ran away from the home. With barefoot he keep running. The three chasing for him.
 
Suddenly the truck from no where coming in the high speed. L who did not notice keep running and cross the road.
 
BAM!
 
Blood spilled over the road. The dreadful scene, Yoora who afraid for the accident scene, watching L being violated by the truck. Her knee suddenly collapsed and shock. The sisters watch their little brother in great shocked.
 
"MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!"
 
 
*bows* Are you happy with this chapter? What? Boring? T__T Don't worry, this will end soon. The next chapter is the last one. On that, I already write a new fic title "Still W" Do look forward for my upcoming fics. A comments please~ T^T Have a nice day everyone! *bows*