Clover 2

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

It has been five month now. Myungsoo and I became good friend. Even Cassie sometimes envies me because I always hang out with him. Cassie once said that she likes Myungsoo attitude. Yes, he is kind. Our class 5-1 become more happening when he came. Why? That is because he likes to make a joke and make our class even brighter. He is genius. He likes to teach us when we still not clear for what teacher taught in class. Okay! Back to my story. Today Myungsoo and I will go to State Library to study. We have the same interest. To be a doctor. When I ask him, he said that he want to find the cure about Pancreatic Cancer because his mother died because of this disease. As for me, I want to be a doctor because my parents were a professor in Medical Field.

   "Yoora." Myungsoo called.

   "Yoora." He called again, higher than before.

   "Im YOORA!!!" Myungsoo yelled at me when I did not respond to him.

   "Y..yes."

   "Huh.. you like that so much huh? Even I in front of you just like a ghost for you."

   "Sorry Myungsoo, this song just too good! W by JYJ. You should know the meaning." I said to him while making a peace hand.

   "Okay. YOU LOSE! The bus just go away you see." He said while showing his hand to the moving bus.

   "Huh! No way!"

   "Blame on your music!" He’s trying to starting the fire.

   "Well then, blame on your book too!" I try to defend myself. As we started to arguing, rains start to fall. Unluckily, the bus stand did not have the shelter. We began panic. Myungsoo lend me his hardcover book to me and his hoodie to make a shelter for me. He started to find the nearer building. Leaving me behind.  Minutes later, he grabs my hand to the near building. That is lucky you know. We are shivering because cold. I can see his lips turn to purple. Beside, he just wears T-Shirt then. A THIN ONE! I give him my handkerchief but he refuse to use it. He say that I have to use it, I am more important. He is okay but the truth is not. I can see clearly he was shaking. I take out my phone and dialed my parents to fetch us. I was relief that my driver will come to take us. About 15 minutes later, I can see a brand new Black Mitsubishi Evolution car. It was my car actually since I still under age, my father told me that I only can drive it when I got my licensed. Hehe.. Kinda show off right? Soon, we hurriedly into the car. Along the journey, the car was only silent and I only can hear the radio singing. Myungsoojust right beside me. Sleeping safe and sound. He look tired. Today was a super fail day. Because we argue on a little problem, we just missed the bus and get caught in rain.