Clover 1

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

   Have you heard a tale about the four leaf clover? Since I was small, my grandmother always said to me that four leaf clover was the lucky grass. Whoever find the leaf, all their wishes will be granted. So do I. Weird, I never met this leaf but I believed the tale that my grandmother story to me, but I never want to search for it because my wished always fulfilled since my parents are the noble person in medical world. Untill the day come, when I really want to find the precious leaf for my precious person no matter what happen.

   Did I say I never make a wish because I have everything I need? Well, I have wrong. I can not buy friendship. Many friends want to be with me just because I am a wealthy daughter. To be honest, they just want my money. It is diffucult for me to find a true friend. They broke my heart so much. Now, I am a fragile soul in a broken heart and body.That make me hesitate to loved and be loved. Many boy want to hang up with me because they greed to my money. But what can I do? I just accept them or else I will always be the sorrow girl.

   One day, a boy had transferred from US to our harmony school. The boy named  Kim Myungsoo. A good looking and genius boy. For the first time I have fallen to him. His perfect jaw, sapphire blue eyes and his beautiful lips really makes me think that he is the perfect creation from god. "Yoora! Stopped it! He just a boy. Maybe soon he will try to be friend with you because of money! Accept the reality Yoora!". My heart strongly dislike this.

   "Yoora! Beside you, who?". Mrs Cho ask me with the lovely smile.

   "It is Cassie, she had a fever."

   "Then, Myungsoo, you can sit beside Yoora. Is that okay?"

   "Oh, sure yes." Myungsoo respond to Mrs Cho. What a beautiful voice he had! Wait! Beside me? Myungsoo then walking towards me and sitting beside me. My heart thumping so fast. Is this what they call love at the first sight? Honestly, I never be nervous like this when boys around and beside me. But this is different. I was totally nervous.

   "Are you okay? You're blushing. Did I make you uneasy Yoora?" Myungsoo ask me but I just nodded. He then smile to me. Yes! I can feel that my face getting red.