Clover 7

Four Leaf Clover and Infinity Love

 

Yoora P.O.V

   What is wrong with him? After I ask about his father, he never reply again. Did I broke his heart? Aish, how can this coaster topic can be like this. Maybe he was too sad because of the family or maybe he was too scared for remembering it again, or maybe he cannot bear his headache? Aish, what have I done? Okay, better let him rest for awhile.

 

L P.O.V

  It was so hurt. I feel that my head will explode in any time. I can hear my sisters called my name. I try to open my eyes and I saw my sisters with her teary eyes.

   “Oh my, L did you okay? You make us scared. Your fever really extreme.” My sister, Luna say with a worried face.

   “Did we say to you to not go to the amusement park? Look, now you have a fever and headache.” Luna’s twin sister, Hana advice me.

   “Oh, sis, I’m all okay. Why? Every I recalled about dad, my head rebel me, it was hurt.” My sister look at each other.

   “Go on rest. I will call your teacher tomorrow that you are ill. Here your medicine, take it. Come Hana, let him rest.” Luna said with an audible tone.

    “Wait! Sis!”

Yoora P.O.V

   What? L was absent today? Did he really hurt? My lecturer said that L was ill. Maybe I should visit him. After waving goodbye to Cassie, I am heading to L’s home. The journey take only 40 minutes from our collage. It was a luxury house with a luxury car which is belong to his sisters. Audi and BMW sport cars was so cool. Wait, there is another one. The black one. I walked closer to the car. It was Toyota Hybrid car. Could it be his car? Wow, they are rich. For awhile I forgot the main point I came here.

    “Could you be Yoora? L’s friend?” Oh, that was Hana, Shah’s sister.

    “Ah, yah. Did he here?”

    “Yes, do come in. He was in his room. Come, follow me.” I follow her footstep to L's room.

    “L, you have a visitor.”

    “Oh,Myungsoo! Thank sis.”

    “By the way, I want to out. If you have problem, call Luna okay honey.”

    “Okay sis.”

 L’s P.O.V

   I was resting in my room while figure out why sis never told me. As I thinking suddenly Hana walked in with someone. It was Yoora. Great to see her. I miss her already.

   “How are you?” Yoora sweetly greet me.

   “No, until you came.”

   “Ah, don’t be silly.”

   “Haha, you sure cute in your own way. Why you’re here? Miss me already huh?” I said while smirk to her. Why not? She was too cute!

    “You.. huh, nothing. I came here to visit your sister. Yeah.” She respond with anger and I can see her blushing face.

    “Hehe, Sorry, just teasing.” I pleaded and she smiling, walking near to my bed.

   Today, I just let her to speak. She is so talkative! Not to mention when she explained to me about today lesson. Some time, when I see her I can feel really warm and peace. Her face, her voice and her kind-hearted attitude. She is perfect in her own ways. My head keep rebelling on me. I feel really dizzy but I did not want to make her worry. Without realizing, she caressed my head tenderly.

   “Did your head hurt again? I’m sorry for so much talking. I miss you.” I smiled.

   “No, I’m sorry for making you worried. Your beautiful face looked bad when you worry. I’m okay.” I lied, YES! My world spinning and my eyes become blur.

   “I’m sorry, I will put your things at the table. Did you want medicine? I will take it for you.”

   “No, no need. I’m okay.”

   “Really? Oh, it already late! I should go. Really you didn’t want medicine?”

   “Yeah, maybe I should rest. Have a safe trip.”

   “Okay, I love you.”

   “I love you too.” As soon as she walked out, I lay on my bed. I started thinking why my head will explode when I think about my dad and why I can feel that once the amusement park makes me really scared? The most weird is, why my sister never tell the truth and keep avoiding that question? My heas become dizzier and I fall asleep.