We are meet again

Brother and Sister

5 years later ...
"Miss, this is your tea ..." Kim said the waitress, putting the tea on Yoona's desk.
"Thank you ..." Yoona said, smiling sweetly, "Where is Mrs. Kwon?"
"Madame was attending the opening of a store that miss design. Should not the lady was also there now?" asked the waiter.
"I'll be there tonight. After the official opening, I'll be partying with my friends ..." Yoona replied.
"O ~ h, then ... This is from young master Seungri ..." The waiter handed a letter to Yoona.
Yoona smiled at the letter. The letter from her fiance.

--->>><<<---

"Yoong, have you received a letter from me?" Seungri asked, when he called Yoona. Yoona laughed.
"Yes. Lee Seung Hyun, this modern age, why are you wasting paper to write a letter which simply 'I love you'?" Yoona said.
"I did it to feel romantic, hehe ..." Seungri said, "Are not women like romantic guy?"
"Oho ~, but I do not like the type of woman most, Seungri-ah ..." Yoona said. Seungri laugh.
"I already suspected you were the man who disguised himself as a beautiful woman ..." Seungri said, "Oh yes ~, by the way, did you join the celebration party tonight?"
"Of course! It's my party, remember?" Yoona said.
"Yes, yes, I remember. What if you're wearing a dress that my gift of time?" Seungri pleaded.
"Which one, huh?" Yoona said pretended not to know.
"Im Yoon Ah!" Seungri upset.
"Haha, araseo. I will use it to create a master Seungri happy ..." Yoona said.
"You have beautiful, understand?" Seungri said with a laugh.
"I understand!"

--->>><<<---

Yoona opened her closet. There hung a lot of colorful clothes, from clothes to play and dress for the party. Yoona then took a piece of orange-colored dresses that hung in the middle of the closet. That dress from Seungri.
"I'll wear it and be so beautiful that you're amazed, Lee Seunghyun ..." Yoona muttered.
Suddenly, Yoona eyes staring at a box that was lying at the end of the closet. A box of dusty, dark pink color.
"Oh God, that box ..." Yoona muttered. Yoona then put the dress which she had taken over the bed, then take the box in the closet.
Yoona then opened the box. Inside the box there is a beautiful pair of orange shoes.
"I forgot about this shoe ... I'm sorry, oppa ..."

~Flashback~

Today Jiyoung will go to Japan. Leaving his home, his family and Yoona.
Yoona already know this. Mrs. Kwon want to separate them both. Therefore, she sent Jiyoung to Japan.
Before leaving, Jiyoung into Yoona bedroom secretly to say goodbye.
"Oppa ..." Yoona is so Jiyoung sobbed into her room.
"Yoona, oppa soon have to go ..." Jiyoung said.
Yoona shook her head, "No, oppa. Do not go ... I need you ..."
"No. You do not need me. You should be happy without me. I hope, after I returned from Japan, you will accept me as your brother, and I'll accept you as my sister. We're no longer lovers ..." Jiyoung said. Jiyoung tried hard, but their heart is broken and destroyed.
"Oppa ... I'll miss you, be careful in Japan ..." Yoona said.
"You too. ~ Anyway, this is for you ..." Jiyoung said while giving a box, "Open it after I left. Annyeong ..."

--->>><<<---

"Yoona, you're beautiful tonight ..." Seungri praise as he opened the car door.
"Really? If you say so, before I do not mean beautiful?" Yoona said annoyed.
"Hey, you're beautiful all the time, Yoongie ..." Seungri said, putting his arm on Yoona.
"Hem? Your shoes good. Do you buy where?" Seungri asked. Yoona was very surprised to hear Seungri said that.
"A ~ h, this provision of Yuri. He bought it in Switzerland at that time ..."
Yoona replied tense. No way she says if it is a farewell gift from the people she most loved. That's crazy.
"Should we go now? Mrs. Kwon told us to go faster. There will be new people who helped organize a toy store yours ..." Seungri said.
"A new person?" Yoona said happily, "I have good friends with him ...!"
Seungri Yoona hair with a smile, "Well, let's go!"

--->>><<<---

Yoona and Seungri had reached the ballroom venue for the party. However, when they walk down the hall, Seungri just pout. Yoona who realizes, too, was surprised.
"Seungri-ah ..." Yoona said, "What makes you frown like that?"
"It's okay ..." Seungri said, "Who says I pout ...?"
Yoona stopped, then he stopped Seungri, "You're lying. You pout ..."
"I do not pout, Im Yoon Ah, my dear ..." Seungri said, "Now let's walk again. Mrs. Kwon must have been waiting for you ..."
Now Yoona a frown, "I do not want to go there, before you tell me why you frown!"
"MWO?! Yoona, let's go there, ok?" Seungri persuasion.
"The engagement we are done!" Yoona said.
"ARASEO! I'll say!" Seungri said finally.
Yoona winning smile.
"You see? Along the corridor was a lot of wealthy men who were talking?" Seungri said.
"Ne, I see it. And?" Yoona asked.
"They all look at you, Yoona. They seemed interested in you ..." Seungri said, "I was scared and angry ..."
"Hey, just relax, you're my fiance ..." Yoona says, "And you're irreplaceable ..."
Seungri smiled, then took the hand Yoona, "Come!"
Seungri running happily, but he did not realize his fiancée was shocked.
"Did I say that?" Inner Yoona, "Really Jiyoung oppa been replaced by Seungri?"

--->>><<<---

"Yoona onnie!" Call Yoona Yuri as she approached with haste.
"Yuri-ah? Where's the little Min Woo? I want to see ..." Yoona said.
"Later, onnie! Now come with me first! Oppa, you must not go! This business women!" Yuri said. "Ne ..." Seungri word fear.
Yoona Yuri quickly follow, "Yuri-ah, you said women's affairs. Do you suddenly menstruation?"
Yuri did not answer. They then walked to the top floor of the hotel, and they arrived at the front door of one of the balconies.
"Open it, onnie ...!" Yuri said, "Hurry!"
Yuri Yoona very surprised to see that. She then opened the door and out onto the balcony.
Yoona looked around, but there's no nothing.
"What is Yuri actually do?" Yoona pissed, "surprising just ..."
"She wanted me to meet you ..."
A voice behind Yoona surprised her. Yoona then turned around and was surprised to see who the person in front of her now.
"Congratulations on opening your shop, Yoona ..."
"Ji ... Jiyoung oppa?"