Surprise!

Brother and Sister

Yoona fix the black reading glasses, which is now perched on his nose. He then turned the back pages of the book he was reading Obama's biography. Suddenly, her cellphone rang loudly.
He saw the cell phone, and read the names listed there. Jiyoung oppa.
Yoona smiled, "Yoboseyo, oppa?"
"Yoongie? What are you doing?" Jiyoung asked at the end of the phone.
Yoona giggling, "I'm reading a book. Oppa, our room just a few steps away. What are you so lazy to walk to the point that you call me?"
"Who says I'm in my room?" Jiyoung said.
"Does oppa where?" Yoona asked as he took off his reading glasses.
"I'm at ... I will not tell ~ ~ ~" teased Jiyoung.
"Oppa, you're annoying!" Yoona upset.
"Araseo, araseo ..." Jiyoung said, "What if you are looking for me?"
"Looking for you? Oppa, seriously, you're actually there where?" Yoona asked who began to feel curious.
Jiyoung ignoring his sister's question. He just chuckled and went on to make his brother was curious.
"Oppa!" Yoona said again.
"Just follow the instructions ..." Jiyoung said, "Get out of your room and turn right. Walk 10 steps from there ..."
Yoona laughed a little, but she immediately obeyed the words of Jiyoung. He believes, Jiyoung definitely have a surprise for him. As before.
"Oppa, I've done it. What more do you want me to do? Whirling 3 times and then bark like a little dog?" Yoona said.
"You're crazy ... I could not tell my little sister is doing it .." Jiyoung said, "Anyway just follow my instructions, eh? Then you have to ..."
 

--->>><<<---

For 1 hour Yoona listen Jiyoung and do the instructions from her cell phone. However, it turns out, Jiyoung instructions only bring around and around the house.
"Oppa, seriously! You just took me round and round the house!" Yoona upset.
Jiyoung giggling, "Aigoo ~, apparently you knew it, Yoongie-ah ..."
"Oppa, I will not play again! Now, I'm going to bed! I'm sleepy!" Yoona said, annoyed with Jiyoung behavior.
"Araseo, araseo. Oppa will not play again. Now, come up to the main attic ..." Jiyoung said.
"The main attic? Araseo ..." Yoona said while walking up the stairs. Suddenly, the stairs to the 5th, Yoona find a rose on it.
Yoona smiled, "It also plans, oppa?"
"What plan? Nan Molla ~ ~" said Jiyoung pretend not to know. Yoona laughed and started running again. Every climb stairs, Yoona take 1 roses that lay there.
And Yoona came down the stairs. There he saw Yuri Kwon, Jiyoung cousin was standing there holding a large bouquet of flowers.
"Yuri-ah?" Yoona surprised, "Yuri-ah!"
Yoona hugged her tightly, showing how much she missed him.
"When are you coming?" Yoona asked, "Are not you busy in America today?"
"Jiyoung oppa told me to go home for a while ..." Yuri said, "Besides my husband let me ..."
Yoona smiled. 2 years ago Yuri married. Yuri preceding two years older. However, Yoona did not matter.
"Oppa prepare this for you, onnie. So ... Accept him ..." Yuri said with a wink. Yuri Yoona looked confused. However, before she could ask Yoona, Yuri has been pulled way out the door to get into the attic.
"Oppa've been waiting for. Hurry up ... He's been too long waiting for you ..." Yuri said.
"He made me have to surround the house first ...!" Yoona said that made Yuri laugh. Yoona then opened the door and there, there Jiyoung who wore a white suit with black tie, hair neatly combed and his bangs were.
"Wow, oppa ..." Yoona says, "I do not think you would be handsome when dressed ..."
"What do you mean?" Jiyoung said, "I am very handsome. You just do not realize ..."
Yoona laughed, "Then why are you calling here?"
"I ... It ..." Jiyoung stuttering. Yoona kept staring at him, waiting for a sign Jiyoung.
"Yoona, oppa remember you always wait for a prince of your white horse ..." Jiyoung said.
"Then?" Yoona asked.
"Prince has shown himself to your white horse ..." Jiyoung said.
"Really? Who is he?" Yoona asked.
"I. .. I ..." Jiyoung said, "I love you, Yoona. I want us to continue with ..."
Yoona was shocked. Her eyes widened, "Oppa, it really was?"
Jiyoung nodded. Yoona could not longer hold back her tears. He then ran toward Jiyoung and hugged her.
"Oppa ... Oppa, I love you too ..." Yoona said. Jiyoung sangking shocked speechless. He was only able to embrace and participate Yoona sobbed with her.