Back Like The First?

Brother and Sister

Author's note : Thank you for your subscription!

Yoona was shocked to see people in front of her. The man who had once filled her heart, made ​​her willing to die if the person in front of her asked her to death.
"Great shop, Yoona. I was amazed to see ..." Jiyoung said, "You design it, right? I'm very proud as your brother ..."
Yoona instantly reminded of her past promises to Jiyoung. The promise that Yoona will regard Jiyoung as a brother and Jiyoung will assume Yoona as his sister when they meet again.
"Ne, oppa ..." Yoona said, trying to smile. Her heart ached to see Jiyoung. However, she must try to cover up her feeling.
"Oppa, when are you coming?" Yoona asked, "You did not tell me. But maybe I can pick you up, oppa ..."
"I do not want to disturb you, yesterday you're out with your fiance, right?" Jiyoung said. Jiyoung catch pain in his heart as he said it.
Yoona was very surprised, "Oppa, you already know that I'm engaged?"
Jiyoung nodded. Yoona sighed, "You should have told me, oppa. Honestly, you're more important above all else ..."
Jiyoung surprised to hear the words, "We can not, Yoona ... You know that, right?"
"I know ..."

--->>><<<---

"Noona!" Min Woo went to Yoona and Jiyoung once they entered the ballroom. Yoona smiled and crouched down, then catch and hold Min Woo who ran toward her.
"Noona, I'm looking for you!" Min Woo said, "How do I look today?"
"Handsome! More handsome than ever!" Yoona says, "Do noona beautiful today?"
Min Woo nodded, "Of course! Noona's the most my beautiful girlfriend!"
Yoona laughed as Jiyoung looked very surprised at Min Woo.
"Keundae, noona ..." Min Woo said, "Who is this ugly guy?"
Jiyoung was looking at Min Woo with a view to kill. Yoona is aware of it, directly reduce Min Woo.
"Your mother's waiting for you, Min Woo. Hurry over there!" Yoona said. Min Woo nodded and ran.
"Who is he?" Jiyoung asked who was still upset.
"Your nephew. He was Yuri's son ..." Yoona replied.
"No wonder he's like that. Derivative of his mother!" Jiyoung said.
Yoona laughed, "Come on. Mrs. Kwon has been waiting for you ..."

--->>><<<---

"Omo ~, Jiyoung! You came!" said Mrs. Kwon. Shee stood from her chair, went over and hugged Jiyoung.
Yoona smiled to see it. She remembered when Jiyoung go, lady Kwon was furious at him and did not take him to the airport.
"I know the lady Kwon will forgive Jiyoung oppa. After all she is a mother ..." Yoona muttered. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. Yoona looked.
"Seungri ..." Yoona said.
"That's your brother? Who love you so much?" Seungri asked. Yoona smiled and nodded.
"He really loves me, and I love him so much ..." Yoona said. Seungri looked at Jiyoung. So, this is called Kwon Jiyoung, Yoona's first love is told Yuri that time?, Thought Seungri.
Yoona take Seungri hand and pulled over to Jiyoung.
"Oppa ... This is my fiance ..." Yoona said, trying to smile. Jiyoung looked Seungri located next Yoona, from top to bottom.
"Seungriimnida, bangapseumnida ..." Seungri said. Huh, he's not even better looking than me, thought Seungri.
"Jiyoungimnida ..." Jiyoung said, "Please keep my sister well. I will not hesitate to hit you when she's hurt ..."
Seungri smirked, "Take it easy. I will definitely take good care of, and certainly would never take it off ..."