This Fate

Brother and Sister

Kwon's family was having dinner. During the dinner progresses, Yoona was silent, although other family members was joking.
Yuri realized it tapped Yoona, "Onnie, why?"
Yoona turned to Yuri and smiled, "It's okay ..."
"Cheongmal?" asked the lady Kwon, "I noticed, you're a little pale ..."
Yoona tried to smile, "Really. I'm okay, lady ..."
"Are you too tired from playing in the Lotte World was that?" Jiyoung said. Mrs. Kwon very surprised. He looked Jiyoung.
"You guys go together?" asked the lady Kwon.
"Ne, along with Min Woo also ..." Jiyoung said.
"Min Woo-ah! You made Yoona noona like this! Quick apologize!" Yuri said to Min Woo.
"It's not his fault, Yuri. Earlier we only dating for a while, right, Min Woo?" Yoona said with a wink to Min Woo.
Min Woo smiled, "Ne, umma! How can I make my girlfriend sick?"
Siwon chuckled, "Aigoo, apparently my son was great. In fact, he can choose the right woman ..."
"Siwon!" Yuri said. Yuri upset because Siwon always defend Min Woo, however, shortly afterwards, Yuri laughed too. It makes other family members laughed.
However, they did not realize the change of facial expression lady Kwon. I have to do something, think the lady Kwon.

--->>><<<---

Yuri opened the door of her room. Apparently the lady Kwon already waiting there, sitting quietly on the bed.
"Omo ~, kapchagya ~!" Yuri was shocked, "What are you doing, umma?"
"Sit down. Umma wants to talk to you ..." Kwon mistress commands. Realizing something was wrong, Yuri immediately obeyed her mother.
"What?" asked Yuri.
Mrs. Kwon sighed, "I'm going to speed up her wedding and told jiyoung to become engaged to a girl ..."
Yuri was very surprised, "MWO?"
"What, you would oppose it?" asked the lady Kwon.
"Of course, umma! They've been pretty miserable because you're separated, and now you're forcing their destiny?! You're wicked, umma!" Yuri said loudly. Emotion has been freed from its control.
"It's for the good of them ..." said Mrs. Kwon.
"Their kindness ..." Yuri said, "Or your kindness?"
Mrs. Kwon Yuri stared with a look of surprise.
"Whew, I do not even believe you are my mother. Evil woman like you who have the heart to separate the boys from the love of his life and control the entire life of the child's best friend!" Yuri snapped.
"Enough, Yuri enough!" replied the lady Kwon.
"No, I will not stop!" Yuri said, "You're even more loving Yoona's father than my father, your own husband!"
"You!" snapped Mrs. Kwon, and her hand landed on the cheek Yuri.
Plaque!
"My Lord! Yuri-ah!"

--->>><<<---

"Yoo ... Yoona?" shocked lady Kwon. It turns out that went into the room and hugged her now is Yoona.
"On ... Nie ...?" Yuri said, "You heard everything?"
Yoona sobbed, hugging her, "Enough! Do not fight anymore!"
"Yoona-ah, ten ..."
"It's all my fault, right?" Yoona sobbed, "Right?"
"No, onnie ..." Yuri said, "Not your fault ..."
Yoona ignore Yuri, "I was wrong! I was born to a father who you love, lady Kwon. Then, my parents died and I came as a parasite in this house. I love with your child, and you do not like it, do not you, madam ? "
"Onnie, enough!" Yuri snapped.
"I'm indebted to you, lady ..." Yoona says, "I am a child of the woman who took your boyfriend, is still welcome in this house ..."
Everything was silent.
"I am cause many problems ..." Yoona says, "I'm getting married. That will solve all problems, right? But, madam, please do not do anything against Jiyoung oppa and Yuri. I'll do ...."