Dark Secret

Brother and Sister

"Yuri-ah, you okay?" Yoona asked, "Your cheeks are very swollen. It must hurt, right?"
"I'm okay, onnie. I'm more worried about you ..." Yuri said. Yoona was stunned, but she re-compress Yuri's cheek.
"Why worry?" Yoona asked, "This is the right decision. After all I'm lucky to be married ..."
Yuri sighed, "Onnie do not lie to me. I know everything about you. What do you think, what you feel ..."
"Then you'd know that I am now happy, right?" Yoona said, smiling. Yuri stared at Yoona. Yoona smiled, but Yuri know, it's a forced smile.
"Your cheeks are a little better. Onnie going to lady Kwon's room, to apologize to her before I snap ..." Yoona said. At that, Yuri's tears fell.
"Onnie! You're stupid!" Yuri snapped, "You're hurt, but why do you still ask for forgiveness from umma? I'm sad to see you like this, onnie!"
Yoona stared and smiled, "Yuri-ah, hear, onnie ..."

--->>><<<---

"You must know, actually onnie felt sick ..." Yoona said. Yuri sobbed.
"But why onnie still good on the umma? Umma control of your life, forcing you to marry someone whoyou  does not even love ..." Yuri sobbed.
Yoona sighed. And as her breath blows, tears flowed down, too.
"Could you mention, anyone who onnie's families have in this world?" Yoona asked. Yuri was silent.
"Only you, Jiyoung Kwon oppa and mistress. And now increased another 2 people, Siwon oppa and Min Woo ..." Yoona says, "You're a family that I have in this world. And somehow hurt our families, we must not hate them or revenge. It was they who first knew that we feel sick, sad and happy. Mrs. Kwon is a surrogate mother for me. .. She found me in the dark alone ... "
"Onnie ..." Yuri sobbed, then she hugged Yoona.
"I already know it all, since I came to this house. That your mother loved my father. I knew that my mother took my father from your mother. However, your mother is still good to me. She's worried about me and treats me like her own child ... What could I do evil and rancor against him ...?" Yoona said.
"But, you had the right to be happy, onnie ..." Yuri said.
" My happiness is your happiness ... well ... I've been pretty happy so far ..." Yoona said.
"You still love Jiyoung oppa, right?" asked Yuri.
"Do not bring it back ..." Yoona says, "You should be happy, Yuri ... You should be happy, if you want me to be happy ..."
Yuri cried harder, and Yoona trying to calm her by holding her.
"I ask for prayers from you, Yuri. So I'm happy ..."

--->>><<<---

Brak!
Jiyoung very surprised to hear that loud noise. Yuri It turns out that open door with a bang.
"Spoiled princess, can you open the door to my room with the soft? You can destroy that door ..." Jiyoung said. Yuri ignore it, then she walked to the front of Jiyoung.
Jiyoung noticed swelling in cheek Yuri, "Hey, why in your cheek?"
Yuri did not answer that question, and immediately pulled Jiyoung's collar.
Jiyoung very surprised, "Hey ~! Why is this?"
"Oppa, she will get married!" Yuri said, "Take her out of here!"
"Ne?!"