Your Past Story...

Brother and Sister

Today is Saturday, and that means, Kwon's office holiday. Yoona was free today. Now she was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine and drinking coffee.
Suddenly, Min Woo went over her.
"Omo ~, Min Woo-ah ..." Yoona said Min Woo, his hair,who sitting next to her, "Why are you frowning like that?"
"Noona ..." Min Woo said, "Stay with me playing to Lotte World, huh?"
"MWO? Did your mother go?" Yoona asked.
"Umma date with Appa of the morning. I left when I was sleeping ..." Min Woo said. A ~ h, husband and wife ... it's stupid, think Yoona.
"Noona coming with me, right?" Min Woo said. Yoona thought for a moment, then nodded.
"Then, noona prepare lunch first, yes ..." Yoona says, "Min-woo, you replace old clothes ...."
"Noona, wait!" said Min Woo when Yoona to stand.
"I should invite Krystal?" Min Woo said. Yoona surprised, but then he laughed.
"Dating, huh?" Yoona asked, "It's okay noona come?"
"Of course noona must go!" said Min Woo, "Noona's also my girlfriend!"
"Araseo ..." Yoona said with a chuckle.
"What if I join? So the amount to be fulfilled!"

--->>><<<---

"I was very surprised when you said you want to come, Jiyoung oppa ..." Yoona said. Jiyoung laughing while shooting around.
"It's been a while since I did not see the results of your picture, oppa ..." Yoona says, "Do you still like taking pictures when abroad?"
"Of course! I gather it all in some of the album!" Jiyoung said excitedly, "I'll show them to you when we get home ...!"
"Promise?" Yoona asked.
"Promise!" Jiyoung said. Jiyoung Yoona and laugh together. They then looked at Min Woo and Krystal who was playing merry-go-round.
"As our first time ..." Jiyoung muttered.
Yoona laughed, "Oppa, we met when we were 10 years old, and you said Min Woo and Krystal who was only 6 years as our first time?"
"Yes, and then, you say want to meet with the prince and married the prince ..." Jiyoung said, "I did not expect. I thought I was your prince, turned out to others ..."
Yoona looked Jiyoung, "No, oppa. Remember our first appointment?"
"I remember ..." Jiyoung said.
"I do not want anymore to make a lady Kwon sad ... We're just siblings now ..." Yoona said.
"I know ..." Jiyoung said.
Yoona hold your breath, "Do not ever say that again. I do not want to bring up past us again ..."
Jiyoung Yoona sad eyes, "I see ..."

--->>><<<---

Yoona, Jiyoung and Min Woo has to return home. After Yoona and Jiyoung talk like that, they were silent for the rest of the trip. Everything feels awkward.
"I have to apologize ..." Yoona thought that was lying on his bed. She then left the room, and walked to the room belongs to Jiyoung.
"Oppa ..." Yoona said as she opened the door. However, Jiyoung was not in his room.
"Where oppa?" Yoona muttered. Yoona then around the room. She found a cardboard box which is quite high in the corner.
"Cardboard is this?" think Yoona. She then opened the box and inside there are lots of colorful paper bird.
"Omona ~!" Yoona cried. She took one of the birds of paper and looked at it. It turns out there was writing on it. Yoona opened the paper birds.

"I miss him, God. Can not you make us come together? I'm such a fool, love up like this. You do not pity me, Lord? You bear to see me like this?"

Yoona surprised to read all of it. She then opened the paper the other birds. All the same. Everything is a sense of longing Jiyoung against Yoona who poured in the paper.
"Oppa ..." Yoona sobbed, "Cheongmal mianhae ..."

Author's note : What's too short? Sorry >. < I'll update again soon :) of course is longer than this