Dating With Jiyoung oppa!

Brother and Sister

Kim's butler and her women walked into the room with a neat Yoona. Having arrived in front of the room Yoona, they opened the door, and they walked toward the window and opened the curtains.
Sunlight entering through windows and it successfully made Yoona woke up. Yoona squirmed a bit and then rubbed her eyes.
Waiter Kim smiled, "My dear young lady, good morning ..."
"Eo ~, good morning, waitress Kim. What lady Kwon already on the table?" Yoona asked.
"Mrs. Kwon, young master, and a second young lady was waiting for you at the dinner table. They do not want to eat if you have not come down ..." Kim replied the waiter.
"MWO?" Yoona surprised. She immediately stood up on the bed and ran to the bathroom.
"The waitress Kim! Please prepare my clothes! Today I want to wear white!" Yoona shouted from the bathroom. Kim waitress just laughed at his behavior that young lady. Yoona is very simple, and candid. Maybe that's what makes the servants of the Kwon family love it and love it that not one part of Kwon.
 

--->>><<<---

"Mrs. Kwon, sorry, I overslept ..." Yoona said bowing, begging forgiveness from the lady Kwon.
"Aigoo, gweancheana ... We are also selfish. Want to eat with you and we know you're still sleepy. Come on, hurry to sit ..." Mrs. Kwon said, Yoona's hair. Yoona smiled and then she walked to her seat next to Yuri, Yoona after it sat in her chair.
"Come on, please eat ..." Mrs. Kwon said, "Especially you, Yoona. You're getting thin it if I saw. I'm very worried about you. How it later when I went to Switzerland. I'm very worried about leaving you with Jiyoung ..."
"A ~ h, do not worry, lady Kwon. I'm fine ..." Yoona said.
"Mom, do not you trust me?" Jiyoung said, "I can guard it very well!"
Mrs. Kwon Jiyoung ignored this and it makes Yoona and Yuri laughed uproariously.
"Do they have what purposes, to have to go to Switzerland?" Yoona asked.
"Onnie, actually I'm pregnant ... It's a month ..." Yuri said shyly.
"Jinnja?" Yoona surprised.
"Yes, and I'd be in Switzerland for a week. I'm afraid her husband could not take good care in America ..." said Mrs. Kwon.
"Mom, Siwon oppa is very good to me. He was very pleased when he heard I was pregnant ..." Yuri said.
"But still I worry!" said Mrs. Kwon.
Yoona Yuri smiled and patted the back of the frowning upon hearing the words of his mother.
"Your mother is very worried about you. Understand ...." Yoona said.
Yuri smiled, "Ne, onnie. But you also have to visit me once in a while in Switzerland, ok?"
"Ok!" 

--->>><<<---

Yoona was walking toward his room, when someone patted his back.
Yoona turned and smiled, "Oppa, annyeong ..."
Jiyoung smile and embrace Yoona. It makes Yoona instantly flushed cheeks.
Yoona try to release the hug Jiyoung, "Oppa, do not like this. What if someone saw? Here a lot of CCTV. Remember we must secretly, right?"
"Ne ~ ~" Jiyoung said. Yoona sighed. Yes, they should be dating secretly. This is because they are branded as siblings Kwon family. And siblings should not be having love.
"Yuri looked so happy, yes, oppa?" Yoona said changing the subject, "I'm too happy to see it!"
Jiyoung smiled, "I'm also glad to see it. First, I was worried because she married too young. But, now I'm calm. Siwon hyung guard it well!"
"You do not believe it, anyway!" Yoona says, "To fight at the engagement party Yuri everything. You do not know how sad it was time Yuri!"
Jiyoung  just stared at her with puppy eyes, begging forgiveness from Yoona.
"Ne, ne! I'm sorry!" Yoona said finally.
Jiyoung chuckled, then whispered in Yoona's ear, "Hey, Yoong, why do not we dating?"

--->>><<<---

"Waaw! Well done!" Yoona amazed so out of the car.
Jiyoung bring Yoona to the top of Seoul. Rather than the actual summit. But, a place where they could see the whole city of Seoul from the top.
"Oppa, what a shame ..." Yoona said suddenly.
"Eh? Too bad why? You do not like?" Jiyoung said.
"Too bad you did not take me at night. If the evening, the landscape would be great ..." Yoona said.
"If I take at night here, I might have killed my mother for bringing her beloved daughter hang out at night ..." Jiyoung said.
Yoona chuckled, "Ei ~, you're too much ..."
Jiyoung smiled, then Yoona again see the sights.
"Oppa! Look at that! Is not that the company Kwon? The size of the giant?" Yoona asked suddenly.
"Eh? Ne ..." Jiyoung said.
"O ~ h, from here looks very, very small! Oppa, look!" Yoona said innocently as a child.
"Yes-yes, oppa already see ..." Jiyoung said. Yoona smiled and laughed and then re-look. Jiyoung looked Yoona. This girl, she sometimes innocent like a child, but sometimes she can be very mature, even she could as age older than Jiyoung. And Jiyoung loved nature Yoona's changing. No. Jiyoung liked the overall self-Yoona.
Suddenly ...
KRUYUUUK ...
Jiyoung shock turned toward Yoona, while Yoona just smiled.
"Oppa, I'm very hungry ..." Yoona said.
"MWO?" Jiyoung surprised, "And where was your breakfast?"
"~ Molla, who must have held a concert my stomach ..." Yoona said.
Jiyoung laugh, "Araseo, you want to eat?"
"I want ddokbokki!" Yoona replied, "I want ddokbokki halmonhi Ha Young... Anyway I miss her too ..."
"Ne, araseo! Khaza!"
 
--->>><<<---

"Yoona, ddeokbokki yours has come ..." Jiyoung said. Yoona just pouted twirling chopsticks.
"Hey, are you still upset?" Jiyoung said. Yoona nodded.
"Hey, it's the best way to Ha Young halmonhi. Perhaps now he was playing with his grandchildren and lives with her ​​daughter ..." Jiyoung said.
Yoona smiled, "You're right. Maybe that's what will make her happy ..."
"Then, quick meal ..." Jiyoung said.
"Ne, oppa ..." 

---->>><<<---

After eating, Jiyoung bring Yoona around Seoul until evening. According Yoona, dating today is very exciting. She felt a whole Jiyoung.
Likewise Jiyoung. Now he is free to embrace or kiss Yoona, something that should not he do when he was still not a lover Yoona.
Now they're home. Yoona out of the car as are Jiyoung. They both looked at each other and smiled at each other.
"Thank you for today, oppa ..." Yoona said. Jiyoung went over Yoona and hugged tightly.
"Gweancheana ... I really love you ..." Jiyoung said.
"Me too ..." Yoona said. then they pulled back their own. They then looked at each other. Jiyoung kept his face close to Yoona. And finally, their lips met. Jiyoung kissed Yoona Yoona with a very gentle and even kissed Jiyoung very gently. Suddenly ...
"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???!!!"