Brackets

Brother and Sister

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??!!"
Heard a loud shout it, Yoona and Jiyoung straight away respectively. They both then turned toward the sound source.
Yoona was shocked to see the owner's voice, "Mrs. Kwon ... ..."
"I. .. Mother ..." Jiyoung was no less surprised as Yoona.
Mrs. Kwon approached them both. She stood right in front Jiyoung and ...
Plaque!
"Omo ~!" Yoona cried.
"Kwon Jiyoung! What the hell is all this?" snapped Mrs. Kwon. Jiyoung momentarily silent, but suddenly he knelt on the ground, in front of his mother.
"We ... We love each other, bu ..." Jiyoung said.
"M. .. MWO? You two love each other?" Mrs. Kwon said, "Kwon Jiyoung, are you crazy?! Yoona's your sister!"
"But that's not true ..." Jiyoung said, "Please Bless us, bu ..."
Yoona could no longer see it all. She just sobbed, covering her face. While the lady Kwon who was furious about all this, showing signs that she might faint.
"Brackets! Brackets them both! Hurry!" cried Mrs. Kwon.
 

--->>><<<---

"My dear young lady! Young lady!" Kim waiter wake Yuri with great panic.
"What is it, the waiter Kim?" Yuri woke up, rubbing her eyes. It's still very early to wake her.
"The first young lady ..." The waiter said Kim.
Yuri's eyes rounded so hear the word 'first young lady' from waitress Kim.
"What's wrong? What's up with Yoona onnie?" Yuri said that immediately come to panic.
"My dear first young lady by lady Kwon locked ..." The waiter said Kim, "After the lady Kwon know what really happened between the first young lady and young master ..." 

--->>><<<---

"Yoona onnie!"
Yoona immediately turned toward the sound source. Apparently Yuri.
"Yu ... Yuri ..." Yoona says, "How did you get?"
"I asked the waitress Kim duplicate key ..." Yuri said. Yuri is very concerned to see Yoona. Yoona eyes swollen, showing that he kept crying all night. Yoona's face was very pale.
Yuri turned to Yoona's desk. There exists a set of foods that have not been touched at all.
"Onnie ..." Yuri said, "Onnie not eat?"
Yoona shook her head. Yuri sighed.
"Onnie have breakfast. I do not want onnie sick ..." Yuri said.
"I'm very worried about Jiyoung ..." Yoona says, "Just the thought makes me completely unable to eat ..."
"Onnie, calm down ..." Yuri said, "Jiyoung oppa would be fine. She could not be tortured Jiyoung oppa ..."
"But ... But the lady Kwon looks so creepy! She was furious when looked at us ...!" Yoona said while sobbing again.
"Calm down, onnie ..." Yuri said, hugging her.
"Yuri-ah ... Please tell the lady Kwon, em?" Yoona asked.
Yuri releasing her arms, "Ok, what do you want to convey?"
"Please do not hurt Jiyoung oppa ..." Yoona says, "I love him so much. If the lady Kwon want to blame someone, blame it on me. If the lady Kwon want to punish someone, punish me ... Let and deliver Jiyoung oppa ..." 

--->>><<<---

Yuri into her mother's room. There, her mother was sitting in a rocking chair, staring blankly out the window.
"Mother ..." Call Yuri.
"If the problem Jiyoung and Yoona, I will not listen to any reason from you ..." said Mrs. Kwon.
"Mom, do not like that!" Yuri said, "They love each other!"
"But they're siblings! And siblings should not be having a love more ...!" replied the lady Kwon.
"Mother ..." Yuri said, "Do not tell mother remembered Seulong ahjussi?"
Kwon mistress eyes rounded, but she soon set her breathing and she smiled a little.
"I do not think Jiyoung will follow my trail. I have a bit relieved that my daughter is married, so she will not love her brother. ... But apparently my son who passed my destiny ..." said Mrs. Kwon.
"No, mother! They different with you! They did not have any blood relations!" Yuri said.
"But mother loved YoonA's father! Because of that, mother had thought like a child's own mother! Therefore, they are brother and sister!" said Mrs. Kwon.
Yuri cried. Weeping for the fate of two very important people and very dear to her.
"Anyway, they both had to split up! I do not want them bear the same load as I did. I love them both ..." said Mrs. Kwon.
Yuri finally gave up, "Well, all up to mother. But, mother should know. When two people destined, however they are separated, they would get back together. And I believe if Jiyoung oppa and Yoona onnie are mate and however mother is trying to separate the two of them , they would get back together, because they are one ... "
Mrs. Kwon punctured hearts to hear Yuri's words, but she immediately looked away, "Huh! Mother was not superstitious like that!"

 

 
 

 

var ctr, h;tld='.com';sug_lab='';sug_thk='';sug_exp='';dhead='';dmore='';isurl='';show_roman='';hide_roman='';url_hyperlink_tooltip='Tampilkan laman web yang diterjemahkan';related_phrases_title='';detect_language='Deteksi bahasa';source_language_detected='%1$s - terdeteksi';soft_sell_mode='none';TRANSLATED_TEXT='';window['google'] = window['google'] || {};google.translate = {_const:{}};(function(){var c = google.translate._const;c._cl = 'id';var h = (window.location.protocol == 'https:' ? 'https://' : 'http://') +'translate.googleapis.com';c._pci = h + '/translate_static/img/te_ctrl.gif';c._pmi = h + '/translate_static/img/mini_google.png';c._ps = h + '/translate_static/css/translateelement.css';c._puh = 'translate.google.com';})();ENABLE_TITLE_GENERATION='';MSG_GOOGLE_TRANSLATE='Google Terjemahan';MSG_TRANSLATE_INTO='Terjemahkan ke:';MSG_PAGE_TITLE_'%1$s (terjemahkan ke %2$s)';MSG_PAGE_TITLE_SELECTED_SOURCE='%1$s (%2$s \x3e %3$s)';TR_ASYNC_JS_PATH='/translate/static/Ow-KJIa1KFE/js/desktop_module_async.js';TR_LAZY_JS_PATH='/translate/static/yGh4xwHZSg4/js/desktop_module_lazy.js';ENABLE_SENTENCE_SUGG=!!'true';ENABLE_VIRTUAL_KEYBOARD=!!'true';EXPERIMENT_IDS = [];TEXT_TRANSLATION_PATH='';FILE_TRANSLATION_PATH='http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_f';TRANSLATE_ON_ENTER_ENABLED=true;MSG_SEARCH_SHORT='';CLIR_ID_IF_CLIR_ENABLED=undefined;OTF_DELAY_AFTER_KEY=300;OTF_PERIOD_CHECK=2000;OTF_DELAY_IN_TRANSLATION=300;OTF_TRANSLATE_ON_PASTE=true;OTF_SEND_REQUEST=true;OTF_SHOW_RESULT=true;DELAY_TRANSLATING_INDICATION=1500;AD_TRIGGER_TYPING_PAUSE='';AD_TRIGGER_MIN_WAIT='';ENABLE_RELATED_PHRASE='false';ENABLE_GROUP_MENU_SELECT=true;ENABLE_LANG_PAIR_UI=false;ENABLE_RECENT_LANG_UI=false;ENABLE_DRAG_N_DROP_REORDERING=true;ENABLE_FEATURE_STICKINESS=true;TTS_TEXT_SIZE_LIMIT=100;