Elevator

~The Other World of Kpop~

EPISODE 9

"ELEVATOR"

MAIN CAST : Juniel


Time has shown almost midnight. In the apartment hallway looks a petite girl walking unsteadily. It's been already twentieth time she closes so she no longer yawning. In her heart she continued to condemned the South Korean's education system whic is way too excessive. It supposed to become the childdren's brain exploitation cases.

In his third year in high school they should spend fifteen hours in school, because it was his habit everyday to come home so late. With half-closed eyes he approached one of the elevators. There are two elevator on her both sides. One is written with caution out of order, and the other is not. Her tiny hands shook as she pressed the button on the front of the elevator. She fell asleep while waiting for the elevator. It's been five minutes left but the elevator hasnt come down yet. She sighed in annoyed and thought about taking the emergecy stairs, but she was too tired to get another walk. She decided to wait. She eat her one left bubble gum to prevent her fall asleep. She leaned her head on the wall beside the elevator. She yawned again. Sighed again. Tipped her feet in impatiently again, then she heard a cling sound.

She turned her head around to see where the sound came from. It was came from the other elevator that has caution on the door. But now it was open.

She hesitated for a while.

"Insanghae. If it works properly then why they wrote a caution on it? Eishhhh"

She walked in to the elevator and pushed the floor button. 20th floor.  She stood in the corner and waits again. Living in the such high floor made her finally realized how annoying that was. 3rd floor.... 5th floor....6th floor...7th floor...

Then she felt really heavy upon her eyes. She couldn't stop herself from closing her eyes.

She gasped as she heard the cling sound again. She stood straight right away and checked the floor monitor.

"Mwo? It came back to the first floor?"

The door slided open. No one came in. She pushed the close door button with annoys and push her floor again.

"Eishh, I have to wait again. Omooo, arghhh!" She messed her hair and hit her head upon the elevator wall.

Cling!

Finally it came to the 2th floor. She adjusted her backpack and stood right in front of the entrance. The door slided open and her forehead is wrinkled. She stepped out.

The light in the hallway was so lame. The neon lamp leep flickering as if ready to be dead. She looked around. She fel  bit uneasy about the way the hallway seems to be. She passed the floor everyday but that night the atmosphere is quite different from usual.  Especially with the lame light.

She shook her head to keep herself conscious.

She walked to the front of her apartment. Her mom always gave her the second key of her house so she could get in when everyone alredy asleep.

She walked inside heard a very busy sound nt the kitchen. She peeked and found her mom wiht her back on her was cutting something. She also keep hummed to herself.

"Omma, why are you cooking? I thought your're sleeping"

Her mom stopped of anything she was doing.

"I'm waiting for you. You must be hungry"

"Oh, yeah. I'm starving to death. You know me well, omma"

"Go Change your clothes, then I'll tell you when the food is ready"

"Ok"

The girl rushed to her room and tossed her backpack to the floor. Then she stood in freeze. She looked around her room. something has changed. The bed which supposed to be in the right corner somehow moved to te left corner. The dresser is also on the opposite of her bed which should be in the side of the bed. She rushed to her mom again.

"Omma, did you reorganized my room without my permission?"

Her mom stood still.

"Omma!"

"No. It stil looks like it used to be"

"No, it changed. Did you do it?"

"You might too tired that's why you keep imagining thing. The tuna is ready, go get your seat"

"Wait? tuna? Since when you cook tuna for me, You know Im alergic to tuna"

"Aren't you alergic to salmon honey?"

"No. I love salmon. What is wrong with you?!" she screamed to her mom

"Shhhh. Keep quite or you'll waking up your brother"

"Brother? I don't have any brother. I have sister"

"Really?"

She rushed to the other bedroom next to her and she found a little boy. Sleeping.

She shook her head and approached to the litle boy.

"Who are you?" she pulled up the blanket made the boy awake.

"Noona..."

"Noo-noona?"

"Where is Jun Ah? Who the hell are you little brat!"

"Noona wae irae? Why are you screaming at me?"

"What is it, Ju Ni-ah?"

Her mom called her.

"Go eat your food!"

"No! What's going on here? Why everyting goes in the opposite?"

"What do you mean the opposite?" her mom approached her. Now Ju Ni could see her face clearly.

The woman she thought her mom is has her mom face. But her eyes were bigger, rounder, is wider and her teeth is sharper. The woman grabbed Ju Ni by her arms.

"Go...eat...your...food"

"Wh-who are you?"

"Noona..." the boy stood right befor her and he has the same freak face as the woman. "Can I join you eat?"

"Let's go!"

The woman dragged Ju Ni to the dining room.

"Go eat!"

She looked to the food that spread on the table. It was weird. The tuna is really too bright in red.

"What is it?"

"Tuna. Your favorite"

"Want to eat my favorite Noona" The boy grinned and raised something he stabbed by the fork. It was a finger. Human finger "Yummy..." then the boy eat it.

"Arghhhh!"

Ju Ni ran toward the front door. She ran the hallway, screaming, crying.

"Ju Ni AHHHHHH...." The woman called her.

"Noonaaaaah" The boy called her.

She rushed to the elevator adn pushed the bell to call the elevator.

The woman and the boy are getting closer.

Cling! The elevator's entrance door openned. She rushed inside and pushed hthe 1st floor.

She waited and waited.

The Elevator stop on the 18th floor. Then it fall roughly in full speed.

"Arghhh. What's happening?"

It stopped again. Then it come up to the 20th floor again still in full speed.

"Arghhhh!"

Cling!

The door opene and there stood the woman and the boy again.

"Ji Ni ahhhhhhrghhhhh!"

"Arghhhhh!"

She pushed the close button while slaping out the woman's hands that kept searching out for her. "Get away from me!"

The elevator moved down again. It was normal. Not in full speed. It came to the 1st floor.

Cling!

The door slided opened again. She walked out and ran.

she ran fastly until she bumped to someone. A middle age man. His face is familiar for her. He grabbed her by her shoulder

"Ju Ni ah, why are you running? what's going on?"

"No..." Ju Ni made her step back.

"Why? It's me appa"

"No..."

"Why, Ju Ni ah..don't be scared"

"No..."

"Why?"

"You're dead two years a go!"

THE END

A/N : It was . I admitted it. I wote it in hurry that's why it endded up like this. I'm sorry guys.