The Room

~The Other World of Kpop~

EPISODE 5

"The Room"

CAST : B.A.P

 

 


That morning, the hot rookie idol group B.A.P ,are enjoying their vacation at an inn on the island of Jeju. They had three days on vacation in the beautiful island. Although there are only three days they were happy with it. The mission was actually to filming a CF. But since the place took a long journey, the manager gave three days before getting to the next shooting location.

Still with a smiling face, the six members entered an inn which is specifically rent to them by their company. The inn was quite large and luxurious. With a semi-European style buildings on a hill in the middle of a traditional neighborhood residents, the building looks very unique and interesting. The youngest, Zelo directly begged that he should occupy the largest room. His group-mates agree d in considering about Zelo does require a large room for the fact that he was a kid who likes to jump around in all places.

 They were greeted by the innkeeper. He was a friendly guy, plus his wife of also very nice and pretty. They welcomed the crew and the six boys of B.A.P members and manager with a smile. They explained that there are eight rooms, four upstairs and four downstairs.

“Sir, where is the largest one?” Zelo asked impatiently

“Oh, every room were in the same size, young man. You can pick wherever you want” explained the man

“Cool!”

“The downstairs rooms were taken by the crews already” The manager announced, “So that means, you six take the upstairs, Understood?”

“It means two of us should share a room, am I right?” Dae Hyun asked.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you…” the innkeeper smacked his own forehead, “The room which at the end of the corridor is out of order”

“What do you mean with that?” Jong Up seemed disappointed

“Is that mean the room was In the middle of renovation or something?” asked Yong Guk

“No” The innkeeper’s expression changed into a colder one.

“Then what, sir?”

“Just don’t ever try to get in there” he staring at their faces one by one.

“Why?” The members asked in unison.

“Just don’t!” After he said that, He left them, with confusion on their faces.

Zelo dropped his bag and sighed, “Who wants to share a room with me?” he alternately looking at his hyungs who immediately avoided his eyes and ran upstairs.

#        #        #

          Dae Hyun got up his body in annoyed. He pulled out the buds in his ears and threw it at Zelo. His sound of snoring made Dae Hyun couldn’t even sleep well. He glanced at the clock.  It was midnight.  He decided to go downstairs and get a glass of water.  As he walked out the door, he noticed someone stood in front of the room at the end of the corridor, the forbidden one.

          From the red hair he sure he was Jong Up. He squatted down and peeked at the key hole.

          “What are you doing?!” Dae Hyun patted hard Jong Up back making him jumped in shock.

          “Kamchagiya! You scared me!” He robbed his chest and hissed at Dae Hyun.

          “What are you peeking at?” Dae Hyun made an eye level to Jong Up.

          “Shhhhhh”

          “Myo Ya!”

          “Shhhhh. Would you be quite! I was curious about this room and decide to take a peek” he whispered also his body was shaking.

          “Then what did you see? Why are you shaking like that?

          Jong Up didn’t answer. He gulped hard and his shaking finger pointed at the door, “I saw…a woman,” he whispered again.

          “Mwo? Really” Dae Hyun quickly peeked at the key hole. He adjusted his eyes in the dim light through the tiny key hole. He too noticing, there was a woman in a nightgown, sitting in the dresser and brushing her hair. She also hums. Soon enough he jerked back his body off and covered his mouth. “Sh***. Who the hell is that?”

          “Who?”  Suddenly Him Chan and Yong Guk showed up from behind them. “What are you two doing here?” asked Young Guk.

          Jong Up and Dae Hyun grabbed Him Chan’s both hand in fast.

          “Dude, there is a woman inside” said Dae Hyun.

          “Eisssh, don’t be kidding. The keeper said there is no one in there”

          “It’s a ghost. That is the reason why this room emptied. This room was haunted” Jong Up made a conclusion.

          “Right” Dae Hyun approved him.

          “You guys are crazy” Him Chan smirked and take a peek as well. Three seconds later, he gasped sharp and grabbed Young Guk’s hand and set him on the same position as he did before. Young Guk too made the same reaction as the rest of the boys did. He had frozen like a stone.

“I-i-is that real?”

The rest of them could not answer. They were also not too sure if that was real. Then Zelo came out from his room, yawned. He saw his friends were standing in front of the room and their faces were weird.

“What is wrong with you guys?” Zelo asked, looked at each frightened faces.

“Zelo, there is a ghost in there” said Dae Hyun.

Zelo widened his eyes, “Really?”

“Yeah. A woman ghost”

“Let me see it”, Zelo too bend down and set his left eye on the key hole. Soon he straightens up and staring at the rest of the members in annoyed face. “You guys are a big fat liar!” he kicked their friends feet one by one. “I did not see any ghost or any women in there, sekki-ya!”

“What? We swear. There is a ghost inside” Him Chan insisted.

“Oh really?  then why can’t I see it? The key hole covered with something in red. I didn’t see anything. Just because I’m the youngest you prank on me, huh? How dare you guys?!”

“Shut up! Do you guys really didn’t see anything?”  Jong Up covered Zelo’s mouth.

“Oh, he was right guys. She’s gone. The hole covered with something. I can’t see through it”

“See. You guys are stupid. I’ll go tell manager hyung that you were prank on me” Zelo released his mouth from Jong Up’s hand and left them back to bed.

#        #        #

“Hyung! Last night the members were prank on me. They said that they saw a ghost in the room at the end of the corridor upstairs, but there is no ghost at all. They just made fun of me. Punish them, Hyung!” Zelo told the manager right away in the next morning when they had breakfast.

The rest of the members were mouthed curses at the baby magnae. He was such a wimping informer. The manager looked at the rest of the members.

“Is that true guys”

“We weren’t prank on him. We did saw a ghost. In the upstairs room” Jong Up defended.

“Nee Hyung, But when it turn on Zello, she’s gone”

“Guys, please. There is no such thing as ghosts”

“We didn’t lie about this!” Dae Hyun insisted and then he saw the innkeeper, “I’ll go asked him” He ran toward the man.

“Ahjussi, the room upstairs which you said out of order was actually haunted right? That’s why you told us to never get in there”

The man glared at his wife who stood not far from him. He had not answered the question yet.

“Tell us sir!”

“What did you do?” Instead of answered he asked.

“W-we just  took a peek by the key hole. W-why?”

“Good” he walked toward the dining table and place down the fruits basket on it.

“So it’s true, there is a ghost in there, right sir?”

“Yes, you guys are right” Now the man’s wife who answered.

“I TOLD YOU ZELO!”  The members tossed breads at him.

Zelo stood up fast and yelled, “Then why I didn’t see it? I can’t see through the key hole because it was covered by something”

“Something like what?” The man asked in shocked.

“I don’t know, something red…”

“Oh…” the innkeeper hold his breath.

“Why? What is it?” This time zelo’s turned to be worried.

“Here’s the story. Like ten years ago, the former of the owner of this place has a daughter whom mentally ill. She locked inside the room by her parents for the rest of her life, until one morning she found dead. She hung herself. In that room” the innkeeper explained.

Everyone held their breath.

“ You know what happened when you chocked your neck with a rope. You stopped the blood running down your body and your eyes ended up open wide and turned…red,” the wife added.

“The red thing you see is probably…her eyes.  And that’s mean….She peeked you back by the key hole”

As the innkeeper finished his words, Zelo and all people ran toward the front door “I’M OUT AT HEEEEEERE!”

The End

A/N: This story was based on true story I’ve heard on the radio. I couldn’t remember who told this story because I heard it when I was in Junior high and that was like….ten years ago >.<

The creepy feeling after I heard this story in the midnight, ten years ago was still lingered here in my mind. I am not quite sure I retell this story good enough, also, I kind of add the story a bit. I did not remember the story behind the ghost somehow, so I made it. Thanks for the story owner (I credit you even though you don’t know. I just want to share).

Thank’s for reading ^.^v