Revenge Part 1

~The Other World of Kpop~

EPISODE 7

"REVENGE PART 1"

MAIN CAST : SISTAR


 

She wipes the blood on her lower lip. She looking at herself on the mirror. ! Her face fill with bruises and scars. She hears a bang on the door, soon enough the door opens by a hard kick. There are standing another two girls. They are folding their arms as their watching the wrecked girl in front of them.

“Omma calls you” the tall one announces.

The bruises girl didn’t answer. She looking at her step sisters on the reflection.

“YA! !” the tanned-skin girl smacks the girl’s head till she hits her head upon the wall beside her.

“Stop it Hyo Rin eonni, We had enough with her today. She already looked like a !” the younger  one, Da Som, smirks and pretend to being nice to stop her sister to beat the girl again.

“She is such an annoying . God!” Hyo Rin gives the girl another kick on her feet.

The bullied girl winces in pains, but nothing came out of . Not a whimp, not a crying for help, nothing.

That’s only made the rest of the girls getting angrier.

“Listen, !” The dark skin girl pulls the girl’s hair with full of strenght. “Our mom calls you! She wants you to do laundry”

“Fine” the girl finally answers.

Her  step sister releases her hair and then smells her own hand, “Euwh. You’re not just looks like ! You’re also smells like !”

“Come on eonni, let’s go” calls the younger.

“Eishhh!” before leaving, she once again kicks her step sister on the but.

Bo Ra, the bullied girl could only silent and watch her step sisters leaving by the corner of her eyes.  She watching herself again in the mirror. Another stupid job doing laundry for the -step-mother, So Yu.

That old used to be her nanny when she was ten years old. When her mom died in cancer when she was twelve, that keep trying to seduce him. A year later they married. She brought the two another into the house. When father at home, they being nice to her, treat her like a real family, but once they father gone for a business trip, Bo Ra’s life turn into hell.

 There is no day she didn’t got beat up, kick, punch,  and she even got burned on her hand because her step sisters forced her to boil her own hand when she accidently cook the wrong soup. When her father asked, one of her step sister Hyo Rin ,told him that she accidently pour the boiling soup on her hand. Her father believes her.

Bo Ra hates him. Really hates him as much as she hates the step members.  He should be the one who protects her from the evils. But he seems to much being  under  the step mother’s spell.

#             #             #

“I’M HOOOME!”

Bo Ra’s father announced his presence out loud to the house members. In another second later the two step sisters embraced their daddy and curled up on both of his sides. Bo Ra is in the kitchen preparing for dinner.  She didn’t thrill by her dad presence somehow.

“What did you brought for us, daddy? What is it?” Hyo Rin staring at her step father with a puppy-eyes, wishing for presents.

“That’s right, daddy! I can’t wait” Da Som

“Girls, please. Your daddy just got home. Don’t rush him!” So Yu reminds them in such a cute way of speaking.

Bo Ra smirks. Those ! 

“Daddy brought jewels for each of you” he pulled out two small boxes consist od an expensie set of jewels  and handing those to the girls.

“Omooo, it’s so pretty. Thank you” Hyo Rin pecks her father’s right cheek, and the other one by Da Som. Hyo Rin glances at the other box, bigger. “Is that for Bo Ra?”

“Oh, yes honey. So, where is she?”

“What is that?” Hyo Rin takes the box with her.

“It’s a pair of shoes. High heels, I guess”

Hyo Rin and Dasom glares to each other. Planning something.

“Dinner is ready, guys!” So Yu announces the dinner as she put the soup on the dining table. The family sits around the table. When Bo Ra’s father finally saw her, he brought her into his arms.

“I miss you so much!” he whispers.

Bo Ra smiles, “Hmmm. Me too daddy. Welcome back home”

“Oh, what is wrong with your face, honey? Are you fell or something?”

 Bo Ra open to answer but Hyo Rin cuts her, “She fell from the stairs this morning”

“How come?”

“We were playing hide and seek, daddy”

“Really?” her dad laughing, “You’re not kids anymore. But it’s ok. Nice to know you guys get-along”

“We are” Da Som says, grinning.

They are having dinner as an ordinary family, and yes, they treat Bo Ra as nice as possible. Soon after the dinner finish, Bo Ra’s daddy heading to sleep early. Before that he gives the shoes to her. She put the shoes in her room, then she too goes to sleep as well.

Bo Ra wakes up by the chattering sound around her. She opens her eyes and seeing her two step sisters peeking at her box. They pulled out a pair of shoes form inside it and Hyo Rin put on the shoes.

“That’s mine, if you don’t remember” Bo Ra says. Still in sleeping position.

Hyo Rin curled up her upper lip, “This shoes is too good for you. You don’t deserved it”

“So you think you deserve it?”  Bo Ra raising her eyebrows.

“You dare to underestimate me?” Hyo Rin put back her fierce eyes. But Bo Ra didn’t seems to scare. She just smirks.

“I’m just asking”

“Of course she deserve it. She’s prettier than you, !” Da Som defends her older sister. “It’s really good on you eonni”

“I’m going to put this tomorrow” Hyo Rin walks around wearing that shoes. Admiring herself.

“Ah, You have a date with  Woo Hyun-Oppa tomorrow, am I right?” Da Som claps together of her hands.

Bo Ram watching the two of her step sisters stealing her shoes which she actually doesn’t care at all. She doesn’t want anything.

But she wishs for one thing. The most important thing that could change her life forever.

#             #             #

The step members were shoping in the town. Now she and her father left alone in the house. Bo Ram is in the kitchen preparing for lunch. Then Bo Ram feels someone hug her from behind.

“Daddy’s daughter is grown up now”

“Yeah,” She winces in pain as her dad embracing her too tight so the pain that came from the bruised waist crept in to her veins.

“How about the heels, did you like it?”

“Sure, daddy” she smiles. “Daddy, can I ask you something?”

“What is it honey?”

“Do you love her as much as you love mom?”

“Who? So Yu-omma? Of course. She is a nice woman, isn’t she?”

“How much? More than you love mom?”

“No, Your mom is still the best. But honey, I need to move on. So should you. I’m trying to forget her, just for prevent me too keep sad. I know your mom wanted that too. She want to see her daughter happy with new mom who can help you through the days”

That’s it!

The thing that keeps haunting her in her mind from long time ago finally becomes make-sense after she heard all of her father’s answers.

Bo Ra now so sure. She won’t hesitate it anymore.

“Daddy…” she calls.

“Yes, honey”

“I love you”

Then she stabs her father with the meat knife, right on his chest.

“Bo R-erghhmpfff!”

The man fall on his back and looking at his daughter  who now seems turned into a monster. Bo Ra didn’t look guilty at all. She likes it. She sits on top of him and continue her job.

 “YOU-DON’T-KNOW-WHAT-I’VE-BEEN-THROUGH-WHILE-YOU’RE-GONE-DADDY!” She stabs him over and over again rhytm with her words.   Then she stabs him on the stomache makes him unconscious.

Then die.

Bo Ra wipes the bloods stan on her face. She looking at her dead father.

“Wow, that was fun, daddy” she smirks, “I should do this from long time a go”

Bo Ra drags her father to the ceilings. Let him laying on the ceiling floor with the bloods still dripping from his body.

“Good bye, daddy”

She go downstairs and cleans all the blood track from dragging her father upstairs.

Ding dong.

The sound of the door bell echoes in the house. She glares at the front door. She cleans herself from the bloods and walks toward the window next to the door and takes a peek. It’s Hyo Rin’s boyfriend, Woo Hyun.

She opens the door for about few inches. Woo Hyun looks at her from the open door.

“Hyo Rin eonni is not home, Oppa” Bo Ra says.

“Oh, really? So, can I wait for her inside? We have an important date”

Bo Ra just looking at him then say “Fine”

She opens the door wide so he could come in. As Woo Hyun get inside he look around then he looking at Bo Ra. He surprised by how messed she looks. Also the blood stain that remain in her t-shirt.

Bo Ra understand his shock expression, “I’m making a lunch, oppa. I was cutting a meat for steak”, she makes excuse.

“Oh. Sounds Yum” he smiles in relief.

“You want some?”

“Oh, No.  That’s ok. Are you alone?”

“My father was here before, then he’s gone”

“Gone?”

Bo Ra scoffs, “He went back for his job, Oppa. He was in a hurry. Not even calls a goodbye to my mom and sisters”

“Then he really is in a hurry” Woo Hyun laughing as his eyes tracing down the sweaty body of Bo Ra.

“Oh, please have a seat”

Woo Hyun sitting on the couch. Bo Ra standing right in front of him. That makes Woo Hyun gulps his own saliva.

“Please excuse me, Oppa. I want to take shower. Is not good to looks messy in front of a guest”

“Oh, sure”

Bo Ra walks toward the stairs and stop when Woo Hyun say, “No matter how messy you are. You still pretty”

Bo Ra smirks and say, “Thank you, Oppa. You’re a very nice person” Bo Ra continue her steps upstairs as her mind setting another killing plan.

 

To Be Continue.....

A/N : Hello, another update. I decided to make this chap as two parts (Don't Know Why). This is the first time I write this kind of story (It's chalenging though). i admitted that It could be more interesting if my description part is more detail and more intense along with a perfect english, but yeah, I  was lack about those two sections. I rated it M because some scenes. Hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for new subscribers. Thanks a lot ^^