When Night Comes

~The Other World of Kpop~

EPISODE 4

“When Night Comes”

Cast :     -Ryu Hwa Young

-CN Blue


 

¯I’m Giving up on everything¯

¯Because you messed me up¯

¯Don’t know how much you screwed it up¯

¯You never listen that’s just too bad¯

 

When the night falls, from inside of the bar there are noises began to resonate. The music and the beautiful singing of the lead singer beautifully mixed and harmonized with the loud cheering that came from the audience who join in singing the song. All people were enthralled and enchanted by the performance of the indie band who is now being loved by every teenagers and young people who loved alternative rock music.

The owner of the nodded along with the music while occasioanally sipping beer that he put on the table next to him. A satisfaction smile tugging on his lips. Yes, he is very satisfied. Thanks to the decision he made to show the amazing band. His bar is now often filled with lots of visitor, even the foreigner. Maybe is not only their music that fascinating the audience but also the carm of the beautiful lead-singer, Ryu Hwa Young.

“Don’t go!” Jong Hyun grabbed the guitar case that has neatly prepare for Hwa Young to take. Right after the performance. Hwa Young plans to return to her relative house that pretty far from the bar. It makes all of her band-mates woried.

The biggest concern of her band-mates begins with the terrible news that constantly appear on TV and eventually haunts the whole town of Seoul.

“A SERIAL KILLER IS COMING TO TOWN”

That was the that most news programs and newspapers used as their headline. Not a Santa Claus who brings presents, but a cold-blooded serial killer that brings death to almost ten victims already for the last month. They were found dead in the narrow alley a far from the crowds with stabed in their chests and heads. Police were assuming the time of the death is around midnight. And the reason why Jong Hyun prohibited Hwa Young to go is because unfortunately, two of the victims are someone they known. Their friends.

“I’ll be fine. Trust me” She reclaimed back her guitar. And put a sure smile on her lips.

“Don’t you hear the news today?”, The dummer, Min Hyuk stared at her cynically.

“You think I’m going to end up like Ji Suk and Eun So? Don’t worry guys. I’ll be carefull” Hwa Young tugged her guitar case on her shoulder, “I’m not that stupid to wandering around”

“Are you sure?” this time is Jung Shin, the bassist talking.

Hwa Young rolled her eyes in annoyed way. “How many times do I have to tell you?”

“I’ll take you” Jong Hyun pulled Hwa Young’s hands but soon enough she slaped him off.

“Yah, don’t treat me like I’m kid. It’s not the first time I go alone out there. It’s just a serial killer. He might somewhere far from here”

“Are you idiot? You know it’s not just a serial killer thing!” He finally let out his anger at her. “Don’t you feel worry. We don’t want anything happen to you!”

“Ok, fine! You could take me. But just until the main road. That’s it!”

Jong Hyun looking around at the rest of the members. Then he looked at Hwa Young’s face again. He groaned, “Fine. Let’s go!”

------------------------------------------

Both of them walking toward the main road with Jong Hyun still holding her hand tight and lead the way without saying anything.

“Are you really worry bout me, huh?” Hwa Young teased at his cold face.

“You think!” he snapped her.

“Yah. I’ll be fine” Hwa Young put her hand around his shoulder and smiled.

“Cih” He gave up and smiled too. “You better be!”

“We’re here” Hwa Young stoped her feet and adjusting her guitar case on her shoulder. “Thanks. I’ll go alone from here” She patted Jong Hyun’s shoulder, “And don’t following me!”

He nodded in annoyed and she finally turnd around after gave him a short hand waved. She walking to the quite road. She looked at her phone to see what is the time. Two in the morning. She adjusting the case again when she heard a crack sound from behind her. She stopped. She turned her head but no one’s around. She shrughed. It migh be a cat or something. Then she heard it again. A sound of a step behind her. She stopped again and see a guy walking passed her. She sigh. Do I starting to feel anxious?, she thought. She shook her head and tried to calmed down.  

When she thought that everything’s allright, she spotted a guy laying on the floor. His whole body was shaking. Bloods could seen dropping from her front body. He’s still alive. His hand searching around. Hwa Young frozed at her place. Couldn’t make any step back or forth. was felt like choking, she couldn’t let out any sound. Her both eyes were wide oppened, along with tears and sweat coming down to her pelvis. As the guy’s eyes met hers, she recognized. That guy is the bar owner. Mr. Choi.

Her whole body was trembling now. She managed to step back but her back met something…or someone.

“Wanna join him?”

A hoarse voice whispered to her left ear. She gulped hard and quitely. She could feel the cold shining thing back of her neck. She looked from the corner of her eyes, a silver knife, down her cheek. Also a hot breath that kept blowing upon her ears.

You heard him gigling wickedly.

With full of strenght she nuddged him back and run. But she still could hear his wicked laugh.  She run to her fullest speed. She looked over her shoulder and found the guy running after her. She looked around and found a pile of wood boxes piled up in front of a store. She hid. She make call.

“Hwa Young ah!” Jung Shin answered.

“H-help me- Arggghhhh!”

She grabbed by her back and then the last time she could see is…blackout.

-----------------------------------------

Hwa Young head a soound of water droping. She could smells a weird stench around her. She felt a strong pain around her neck. She woken up to the sound of unending knocking from somewhere around her. She oppend up her eyes slowly and the first thing she saw is the wicked smiled from a guy that sitting right before her. Knocking the table he sat on with a new, shining knife.

She looked to her sore hands and feet. She was tied up so tight. On the chair that put in the middle of a drawing circle of symbol.

“Wh-hat do you want!” She screamed. Trying hard to released her hand. “Arggghhhh” She shrieked in pain as the rope around her waist and ankled letting out a hissed sound and burned her skinned.

“It’s a special kind of rope you know. I made it special for you And oh, don’t try to bother to escape cause you see the drawing circle? It’s a powerfull spell symbols.” the guy smiling in win. The guy looked so normal. And she realized from his clothes, he is the guy that walking passed her on the road before.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT!”

“What do I want? Do you really have to ask?” he walking around her and pulled her hair hard, “I want you to DIE of course!”

“W-why?” Hwa Young grinned her jaws.

“Why?” the guy gigled in disbelief.

“Cause you are monster! That’s why! And so your bos and the two of your friends”

“What do you mean?”

He scoofed. “Oh please, don’t act like an idiot”. He go near her and squatting down in front of her. “Ssssss….you are so pretty” he storked her face with his knife. “But I wonder if you still pretty if I did this”

He raised the knife in front of her eyes. He smiled at her before he cut his own palm. The blood dripping from the open cut.  He poked the blood with his finger and poured it on Hwa Young’s lips. As he was expecting, Hwa Young’s head titled back and she groaned loudly. Her body were tightens. Her hands were scratching the hand of the chair until her fingers bleeding. She moved her body roughly and her head bend down and it kept shaking.

“How does it taste?”

“Arghhhhhhh. I’ll Kill you!” Hwa Young’s eyes were turned black. From inside there are two fangs popped out. She opened and hissed loud. Veins clearly visible around on her face.

“Awww. So this is who you really are! Pretty monster” he poured water from a small bottle that instantly makes her skin burn again.

“Arghhhhh! We were not a monster!”  now her voice sounds completely different. Deeper and hoarse, “We were drink animal bloods! Son of a b****!”

“Yeah yeah. No matter what blood you guys consume, Vampires are still vampires. They are dangerous. YOU are dangerous”

“The only one who made the whole town in terror was you! They have no idea the people you’ve killed were vampires. You’re the only one whom the police tracing down by now. YOU are the monster here, you son of a b***. NOT US!”

He grinned his teeth and pured the water again. “Look immortal bi***! Some of your people is haunts children in the village from here. Do you thinks the missing children reports was a joke or…or a stupid kidnaping ask for tons of money? No no no…they were killed by your kind”

“I told you we’re not hunts human’s blood Motherfu****!”

“Really? I won’t buy it!”

“Then kill me. What are you waiting for, huh. Let’s end this!”

“No, honey. You are a bait. You’re other vampire friend that you so-called band-mates will come and safe you. Then I’ll kill bunches of vampire in one shot!”

“My friends? They are not a vampire.” She smirked.

The guy staring at her. He scoffed again, “Then what are they?”

Suddenly a sound of a breaking door coming from behind. There stood Jung Shin, Jong Hyun, And Min Hyuk on the door way. They look at each other and then changed their formed into a hoody old monsters. Their face were hunger and run toward the guy fast.

They grabbed the guy, pulled his head up and  up of his life. To death.

After finished. They formed back to their handsomely figure. Jong Hyun released Hwa Young and break the spell because it’s only acured for Vampires.

“Thanks”

Hwa Young looked down at the dead body. He smiled, “They were not vampire. They were shtriga. They consumed humans soul, buddy!”

THE END

A / N : Shtriga - Shtriga is a creature of Albanian origin that feeds off children's lifeforce, and takes on a friendly appearance in society. Shtriga is Albanian for "witch," however they are monsters not witches.

Fourth Episode, I hope it’s good enough story. I like Hwa Young so much so I made a story as her the main lead. I hope you like this one. And yeah I love CN BLUE too. The serial killer is Jung Yong Hwa.

 For you who watch SUPERNATURAL TV SERIES must be known what Shtriga looks like ^^. Thanks for reading and please comment below.

** The Song on the beggining of the story is Forgotten By Avril Lavigne