Revenge Part 2

~The Other World of Kpop~

EPISODE 8

"REVENGE PART 2"

MAIN CAST : SISTAR


 

Bo Ra washing her body from the remains bloods. She put on a lace night-gown. Transparent enough so anyone could see through it and reveal her assets on the front and the back, covers by the underwear. She sprays herself with parfume too that she hid from Hyo Rin.

Hyo Rin often using her room to making out with Woo Hyun when her mom wasn’t home. Made Bo Ra’s bed full of their liquids. Made her room smells like a .

She smiles at herself in the mirror. She admiring her body curved under the night-gown, without any bruises she could get any boys she wants, include Woo Hyun. That would make Woo Hyun curious.

She walks downstairs and standing behind Woo Hyun. She leans forward to the level of Woo Hyun’s ears and says in soft voice, “Would you like some tea-Oppa?”

Woo Hyun jumps in surprised, more over to the fact that in that kind of position, she reveals her neck bone and also her chest. Woo Hyun couldn’t help himself to not feel a bit turn on.

“Ah,y-yes. Sure”

“wait. I’ll be right back”

Bo Ra walks toward the kitchen and takes a cup from the cabinet. She glares at Woo Hyun who keeps staring at her but. She smirks and walks back to the living room.

“Oppa, could you help me to take the cup. The cabinet is too high for me”

Woo Hyun standing right away, “Sure” he walks to the cabinet and takes one of the cups. He gives it to Bo Ra.

“Thanks oppa, you’re the best” she smiles. And back to the counter to making tea. Woo Hyun standing few inches behind her. Bo Ra can feels the rapid hot breath on her back. Woo Hyun grab Bo Ra’s shoulder and steps himself closer to her. Woo Hyun smells the sweet scent of Bo Ra.

“Oppa…” Bo Ra calls.

“Don’t move sweetheart. I want to get to know you better” Woo Hyun gives a peck on her back of the neck.  The first peck is slow then the rest of them is full with passion as he takes Bo Ra’s silent as a yes.

Bo Ra glaring at Woo Hyun’s hands which starting to going down to her tight. She put a wicked smile and staring at front, feels every touch of Woo Hyun. But she didn’t feel anything. Her sense is long time a go vanished from her body. Her brain no longer could command a sad and pain but  hates. Feeling of revenge.

Woo Hyun starting to lift up the gown and grabbing her but while one of his hand grabbing her right .

 “Oppa, let’s go upstairs” Bo Ra turn around to facing him. Woo Hyun grab by his mouth. He moans and feels Bo Ra’s hand push him away from her. She smiles and walks upstairs.

Woo Hyun let out a soft growl and running after her. Woo Hyun seeing her pulls the ceiling  stairs and go up there.

“Ceiling?”

Bo Ra standing on the enter way, “Come and get me” then she walkes inside.

Woo Hyun roughly steps on the stairs one by one. He finally reach the top and finds Bo Ra standing in the middle of the room with both of her hands on the back. She letting out a temptating laugh and gesture. She steps back and Woo Hyun steps forward.

Then Woo Hyun almost fall when his feet traped by something . He glances at his side and see a dead body. His eyes wide in horror. His fingers trembling as he pointing to the dead body.

“Let me introduce my daddy” Bo Ra smiles as if nothing happened.

“Wh-who di-did that?”

Bo Ra smiles wider. “ME!”

She reveals her hand  that actually hiding a big hammer and with one powerfull swing, Woo Hyun’s head breaks and bloods dripping on his face. Two times. Three times. Four times, Bo Ra hits the head of Woo Hyun until it looks like a smash pumpkin.

Then she heard a telephone rings.

“Eissshh. Now what?” 

She lazily steps downstairs and reach the phone.

“Ya! ” Hyo Rin voice came out, “Make dinner before we arrive home. Make sure it’s good or else you are the one who’s gonna be our dinner”

Bo Ra scoffs  and hung up the phone. She then takes a sciccors and cuts the cable. She has an idea. She walks upstairs.

#             #             #

Hyo Rin, Da Som and So Yu rushing their buts on the chair. Waiting for the  dinner to ready. Bo Ra serving them with a steak and another soup, their favorite.

“Where’s Daddy?” asks Dasom. “I want to ask another money to buy another clothes. It’s not enough”

Bo Ra glares at the piles of the clothes, shoes, and other unnecessary stuffs laying on the couch.

“Bo Ra-Ya. Where is daddy?”

“He went back to work” Bo Ra answers in a monoton voice.

“Why he didn’t tell me?” So Yu hit the table. “He didn’t give me any cents before leaving? Huh!”

“Relax mom. Let’s eat the steak”

Three of them eat their dinner. They are greedily stuffs the steaks into their each greedy mouth.

“I’ll call Woo Hyun oppa, just wondering where he is and reminds him about our date” Hyo Rin pushed a number on her cell and waits.

Kriiiing.

The sound of phone ringing could be heard. Hyo Rin look around in confused.

Kriiiing.

Bo Ra smiles and go to the front door. She locks it and also locks all of the windows.

Kriiiing.

The three girls freezing as they finally realize something.

“Eonni, I guess the sound is coming from the soup in the kitchen” Da Som says. Hyo Rin walks into the kitchen and peeking at the pan on the stove. She is waiting for the ring again. Then the ring coming again. From inside the soup. He reach for a patula and stern the soup. The soup is going around then something pop out from inside. A hand that holding a phone.

“Arghhhhhhh!”

Bo Ra laugh wickedly like a witch in the movie. “How does it taste, Eonni. How does the taste of your own boyfriend’s meat?”

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” Hyo Rin shriekes at Bo Ra.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !” Da Som slaps her on the cheeks. Bo Ra looks at her, still smiling. Da Som slaps her again.

Bo Ra then grabs her by her neck. Turn her so she could face her sister and her mother.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LET GO OF HER,NOW!” So Yu screams.

“Begging me!” Bo Ra hissed and raising a big knife and Da Som’s neck with it.

“Stop it!”

“I said begging me, mom. Kneel down and begging me. Just like I did to you when I ask my mom’s bracelet back then. You are so mean to me. Now it’s my turn”

“All right, all right, I’m sorry”

“You’re not pity enough, mom. I shed many tears and pain from you kick me too much.”

“I BEG YOU. NOW PLEASE LET HER GO”

“Not enough. I guess the bracelet is more worthies than your daughter’s soul. She better die, you’re not loving her too much than loving yourself”

Bo Ra stabs Da Som in and rips it off.

“ARGHHHHHHHH!”

Hyo Rin running to Bo Ra with a knife but then Bo Ra splashed acid liquid on her face. She screamed I pain as her face burned down.  So Yu helps her as she arc her whole body in pain.

“Is that hurt, eonni? Well…that is exactly what I felt on my back when you pour it purposely when I sleep. I couldn’t wake up early because you keeps telling me to do everything you wanted me to do. Including let you and your bastard boyfriend use my room to making out. You are seems eaingt each other mouth so passionately. Now I let you eat his meat. How does it taste? And now I understand why you like to hurt me so much, because it feels really fun. It’s fun to see the people you hate hurting. Drip their bloods for you. I enjoyed it veeeeery much!”

“You’re crazy!”

“Oh, you might be more surprised who the first person I killed”

“Wh-who?”

“Daddy!”

“What?! What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I hate him for marrying a like you. So I killed him”

“Now, ask me who is the next person that I’m going to kill. Go on, ask me”

“YOU SICK!”

“Ask me, mother!”

“Wh-who?”

“You of course,”

Then Bo Ra Pour a gasoline upon her step mother’s body and also Hyo Rin and Da Som.

“ARGHHHHHH! YOU A SICK !”

Bo Ra lit up a matches, “It’s getting cold. You need to warm your body” she throw the  light matches and soon enough, fire burn down their body. Melt their skin as if they were made of plastics.

“HHAHAHAAHAHHA!” Bo Ra arcs her head back and laughing like a crazy. She then stop and watching the fire spreading the house. She took another bottle of gasoline then pour it upon herself.

She smirks, “See you guys in hell!”

Then fire coming to her as well.

 

THE END

A/N : Part Two. I decided to post in the same time with part 1. I know the ending is a bit....and the stroy seems predictable. But this idea was just come into my mind (I guess I'm too much watching Psycho Movies). So sorry if one of you like SISTAR so much for making them dead especially the pretty Bo Ra as the psycho one. Hope you like it. Thanks a lot for reading.