Perfect Sudent

~The Other World of Kpop~

EPISODE 6

“Perfect Student”

Cast:   IU (Lee Ji Eun)


 

Perfect.

That was everyone said about me. I am pretty. I am smart. I am good at PE. I Have lots of friend. I am rich.

I have everything that everyone wanted to have or anything that everyone wanted to be.

Isn’t that perfect, right?

I was so proud to be perfect. People praised about how good I talked. People said my smile was the prettiest. People said I was the ace.

 I liked it when people said good things about me.

I Liked it. I really liked it.

At first,

Then I was regret being so perfect.

It was starting when I heard about the competition. An academic competition that held in my school. The competition was about to prove how good you are in doing some academic test.

One thing in my mind, I will win this. I was so confident.

So one morning before I head to my next class, I enlist my name in one of the contestant list. I handed my application to Ms. Kang Se Jin, the administration officer in my school.

She smiled when she saw me and said, “I knew you’ll come. I’ve been waiting for you”

I paid her back with a wide smile.

“You’ll win it. I’m sure about that,” my friend, Se Ra said to me at lunch. She patted my shoulder and saying that I will win the competition.  Dong Hyun, my other friend said that I would beat them all and win the first prize.

Did I mention the first prize yet? It said that the student council would gave me a scholarship. The council  gave scholarship only for the best students. Some of our seniours were also got the scholarship from there.

I am getting more excited.

Mrs. Lee Na Mi said once to me after the class that I had a big chance to win. Considering all of the subjects are familiar to me and I mostly excelled it on every school’s exams.

“You will win it, Ji Eun-ah. You make me proud already” She said, patted my hand softly.

“Thank you Mrs. Lee. But I am not that good, though” I played to be low profile.

“Oh, you’re such a nice girl. It is true. You’re perfect!” She smiled and staring at me with full of admiration pair of eyes.

I smiled at her too.

Perfect. It was in my blood. I can’t help it.

The day of the competition finally came. I had all of the preparation for this competition. I wish for the best.

There are twenty students join the competition. I saw a woman that Mrs. Lee introduced as the head of the student council. Her name is Mrs. Jang Ma Ri. She was nice, I like the way she talk too. She announced the rules and she also reminding us about the first prize.

 First round, we were doing a test. They are Literature, math, Latin and History. I could say that I am quite confident with it. I finished them all within 30 minutes.

Perfect, right?

Second round, we compete to answer the questions as fast as possible.

I won the highest score.

I moved on to the next round where the contestants were only me and the other two students. We were composing a poem. Mine was about the local war that happened recently in our country. How it affected people. How it would affect the future.

I heard the others made a very common poem. Love Poems.

Hah, not so deep.

Well as you can guess, I won again. That was mean I AM THE WINNER.

People congratulate me. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Jang Ma Ri hugged me tight.

“Well, Lee Ji Eun. You deserved a first prize. Come to our office tomorrow” Said Mrs. Jang Ma Ri.

“Sure. I will come”

So I came. The next day. Mrs. Lee accompany me to the council office and led me to meet Mrs. Jang Ma Ri. The building was huge. The feel I had when I first came in was hard to explain. It mixed of happy and weird. The happy part is I will become one of the families here. Being the important student and had a chance to get scholarship abroad, that was the first prize. The weird part, well… the people here were so friendly but I don’t know why, the way they look at me it’s weird. They kept whispering everytime I passed on them. I heard one of the man said, “Wow, here is came another perfect brain. Welcome”

Seriously, the way he smiled at me is weird. It was as if I was some kind of prey or something. I met Mrs. Jang Ma Ri in the office. She greeted me with a bright smile. I shook her hand and smiled too.

          “I’m glad you come. Welcome to the student council”

          I nodded, “Thank you so much. It’s an honor”

          “You’ve work hard. You’re Perfect”

          Mrs. Jang Mi Ri my hair gently. She kept smiling. But there is something weird behind the smile.

          There was knock on the door and then came out a woman with a file. She handed it to Mrs. Jang Mi Ri. She read it and nodding along. She looked at me again and said one word.

          “Perfect”

          Somehow, I didn’t amuse this time.

          “Would you like some tea?” The woman who brough the file asked me. I nodded slowly. Felt a bit unsure.  It’s just a tea, anyway.

          But no. It was not just a tea. Because after I slurped it down into my mouth, few minutes later, I fainted.

#        #        #

          I opened my eyes because of the buzzing sound near my ear. I tried to get up but I felt something tied my hands, feet, and also my head. I looked around and I saw bunches of people who dressed in blue operation wardrobe surrounding me. The buzzing sound I heard before was from the drill tool that held by one of them.

“Are you guys ready?”

I heard a women voice. It sound familiar. It was Mrs. Jang Ma Ri’s voice.

After I got all my conscious back I forced to released myself.

“What’s going on? What are you going do with me?”

“Relax, Sweety. It won’t hurt”

I heard another familiar voices.

“Mrs. Lee? What’s going on here? Help me out at here!” I shrieked and beg at her.

She approached me and held my hand, “Don’t worry Ji Eun-ah, you are the best that’s why we are doing this to you. Thank you for being such a perfect”

“What? Then why you tied me here? I won the test, but what a reward do I get now? Let go of me Mrs. Lee” I kicked my feet and kept pounding my hand at the operation bed.

“This is the reward. Your perfect brain would be given to someone who really need. It’s an honor. You’re such a nice person, Ji Eun-ah” said Mrs. Lee again. The people there nodded along.

What the hell is going on?

She said they would give my brain to someone else?

Who is the bastard-psycho who wants my damn perfect brain?

Then I saw him.

He laid on the same bed as I am. Someone in the doctor suit brought him next to my bed.

I opened my eyes in horror as I saw how he is looks like.

He has a dark skin, brownish one. He has a wide smile, and he smiled at me.

I can tell that he is human. Except his head…

His head is a donkey head.

Stupid donkey.

They injected me with something that soon enough made me knocked out.

The last thing I remember, I really regret for being Perfect.

THE END

 

A/N : I know this one sound weird. Donkey head? I couldn’t find any creepy Idea. Because they said donkey is the most stupid animal? Are you agree? Dunno…

I hope you enjoy this one. And thanks so much for the new subscribers.

And please, please comment to let me know is this one good or bad, Pretty please ^.^