Extra Companion

~The Other World of Kpop~

EPISODE 1

“Extra Companion”

CAST : Sandara Park (2NE1) & Thunder (Mblaq)


          “Hmmm, arasseo. Bye” A pretty girl with sweats on her forhead just ending her conversation on the phone. She glanced to the clock that pinned on the wall up to the posters. It was four in the evening. She decided to packed her thing up and headed to the shower room following her team-mate.

“Dara eonni, who is it?” One of her team-mate with a short hair asked her as she placed her stuff on the chair.

“Oh, it’s Cheon Deong. He asking my permition to bring his friends to our house. Study in group he said” Dara answered, smiling.

“You’re little brother? That cute Cheon Deong?” she asked again excitedly.

“Yeah, you’re right Minzy”

The pretty girl’s name is Sandara Park. She is preparing to be an Idol in Korean. She has been practicing singing and dancing with her team-mate Chae Rin, Boom, and Minzy, the youngest girl with the short hair. And she wasn’t alone that pursuing a dream to be a star, her little brother, Cheon Deong was also doing the same, he was in the middle of training in one of the biggest idols company. He was still young and still in the high school.

And that day was his first time asking his noona for bringing up his friends to study together at home. She allowed him easily. And she also promised to buy them a snacks and ice cream. She was really care about her brother, more the fact that he finally could make friends since they were new to the neigborhood.

After took shower and packed her stuffs, Dara took bus toward home. On the main road in her distric house she bought some snacks in the convenience store and also a huge size of four flavors Ice Cream as she promished her brother before.

Arrived at home, she pushed the bell. Few seconds later her cute little brother’s face popped out from behind the door.

“Did you bought the Ice Cream?” that’s the first question he asked.

“Cih! Here!” Dara made face and raised the big sized Ice Cream in front of his face.

“Great!, Welcome home noonaaa...” Cheon Deong openned up the door wide so his sister could get in. Cheon Deong rushed to his room upstairs to do whatever he insisted to do. Dara has no idea. But as she passed the living room she could see the kids in the same age of her brother were gathered around the table and they were in the middle of discussing something about War and America. There is only one girl sitting in the couch, watching the boys discussed passionately and smiling in amusement.

As the kids noticed her presence they rushed their body up, some of them even pecked their knees to the table and bowed at her in pain.

“Annyeong haseyo Cheon Deong noona!” They said in unison.

“Ah, you’re so pretty!” the tallest one  suddenly exclaimed made Dara blushed.

“Gomawo” Dara replied bashfully.

“Thank’s for letting us study in noona’s house today. Jeongmal gamsahamnida” one of them who wore glasses bowed once again, then followed by the others, the girl smiling at her.

‘Ommo...they are such a cutie, especially the girl. Is she the one that Cheon Deong has crush on?’  Dara couldn’t stop smiling as she was thinking.

“It’s ok, guys. I’m happy that Cheon Deong has good friends like you. the good kids that still care bout school. My brother will be good as well” Dara spread her brightest smile towards the kids.

          “Yah! Don’t try to seducing my noona!” Suddenly Cheon Deong showed up from behind.

          “We’re not seducing. We’re thanked her, genius!” the tallest said in annoyed.

          “Allright guys, continue with your study. I’ll be back with snacks and...Ice Cream!” Dara raised the Ice Cream once again and that made the chaos among the kids.

          Dara headed to the kitchen and prepared the Ice Cream. She took the spoons. Seven spoons, Including her. She won’t missed the fun with the Ice Cream too. She back to the kids with the snacks and the Ice cream on both her hands. The kids including your brother made a loud “Yeaaaaah” sound as they saw the big sized of Ice Cream.

          “Be patient guys! Don’t rushed. The Ice Cream was big enough for all of you” Dara warned the kids as they compete to get the biggest scoop from their spoon. But then Dara noticed something. The cute girl who sitting on the couch was gone. She shouldn’t missed the delicious Ice Cream.

          “Where is she?” Dara asked to all of them

          “Who?” Cheon Deong asked back as he stuffed the big scoop of Ice Cream into his mouth.

          “The girl, your friend” she frowned

          Cheon Deong gulped his Ice Cream fast, “The girl, who?”

          “Yah! The cute girl that sitting on the couch. Who else?” Dara elbowed her brother hard for pretending to being stupid.

          Cheon Deong glared at his friends and smirked at her, “I don’t bring  any of my girl classmate, noona. The only girl I saw here was You”

          “So you say I’m a liar? No, stupid. I saw her sitting right there. She even smiling at me”

          “It’s only us noona” The boy with a spiky hair announced.

          “There are only four of us from the beggining. Six including Cheon Deong and Dara noona

          “Then...who is the girl I saw? I...I...swear” Dara started to feel anxious as her brother’s classmates also started to rubbing their back of the necks.

          Dara looked around the fright faces then she too noticed something else. “Oh-ow...”

          “Wh-what?” Cheon Deong asked getting closer.

          “She was wearing a different uniform”

          “Wh-what kind of uniform?” the glasses kid asking, gulped hard.

          “It was brown blazer and white skirt. She wore a long black stocking. She also wear some kind of, test Id that hang around her neck.”

          “That’s sounds like....” the spiky boy hesitated.

          “Like what?” the rest asked in unison.

          “Like the girl that school at the ------- High School”

         “What’s wrong with the girl?”

         “She....She got hit by a taxi on her final test. In front of our school”

          “......”

          As they finished listening, they rushed out of the house and scream.

 

          THE END

 

A/N : So, how was the 1st chap. Scary? Not scary?. Good? bad?. Worst ending? Should I continue this? Please let me know what you think  (~.~)y