Brother Love.

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

The next morning, I woke up and found no one beside me. I should've known.. he must be disgusted by me. Sighing, I went down.

But what surprised me is that I was greeted by the smell of maple syrup and pancakes. I went to the kitchen and there he was, standing with a waist apron on him.

"K-Kris..?" I stuttered.

"oh, you're awake. Call me oppa, will you? Our is big." he turned to me and smiled.

"you... didn't leave?"

"why would I?" he shook his head, "Minji.. will you.. uh.. be my sister?" he walked closer.

"your sister?"

"you don't want to? I'd love to have a sibling you know.. but it's okay if you don't want to-"

"yes! I want to! I've been wanting a brother all my life." especially the ones who hug me at night.

he smiled, "so.. call me oppa."

"o-oppa." I blushed.

"aww... you're so cute!! Now, get ready. Cause we're going to my dorm." he pushed me.

"okay." I ran to my room and changed into my outfit.

"yah, oppa." I threw him a white shirt and jeans. It fit him well after he changed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXbOpwYFN48BM2JIZkB9Himages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz5uWBEHphmoWoBbHCA-Aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqY1IgAGLdtOoW-5fcTLK

 

"I bet you're nervous." he held my hand as we were standing in front of their dorm.

"um, duh.." I tried to act normal but I was actually shaking and gripping his hand.

"don't worry, their like me."

"that's what I'm scared about." I laughed.

"yah! You're my sister now, you know!"

"I know, I know, OPPA." I laughed again.

"aish really this girl.." he pulled me inside.

I was hiding behind him, but then I moved to the kitchen counter as I see no one was there.

"hyung! Where were you? We were worried sick last night!" I heard Tao shout.

"haha, well meet Minji. She's my-" when he turn back, I could swear he was shocked.

He sighed and walked to the counter.

"hey, listen to me." He squat down.

"what if they hate me? What if they despise me? I'm scared.. I don't want them to hate me." I was shaking bad.

"it's okay.. they won't. I know them better than anyone else, so trust me?" he lent a hand.

I hesitated to take it, but my hand moved on it's own to his.

I was hiding behind him. "meet Minji, she's my sister, but not officially." he pulled me to the side.

I saw everyone widened their eyes and Luhan went to his room.

"I told you they'd hate me." I whispered to Kris and was about to cry, but someone stepped closer and lent out a hand.

"hi, I'm Suho. Nice to meet you, Minji-ah." he smiled, "will you trust us? Don't worry, we don't trust rumors."

I looked at Kris, he nodded. I took his hand and he hugged me, spinning me around.

"you are so cute, really. Like a princess." he kissed my hand and winked at me.

"yah, my sister." Kris chuckled.

 

Greeting everyone else, Luhan came out of his room with a deer plushie with him. He gave it to me and I smiled wide,

"it's so fluffy I could die!" I hugged it and sping it around.

"now, remember me all the time, okay?" he pat my head.

"why- Oh.. I see, LUhan." I nodded in understanding.

"guys, let's play!" Chanyeol sat up.

"hmm.. pump up?" Kyungsoo suggested.

"I'll get the things ready." Baekhyun got up and searched for the thing.

he prepared them and tested if it's working. It worked perfectly fine and everyone had to do the double. Kai tried it and got an A.

Kyungsoo, B.

Suho, A.

Chanyeol, D.

Chen, C.

and blah blah until it's my turn. I chose the song Ring Ding Dong, and it was a bad choice. I started following the beat and it ended up with 2 at the corner. Without thinking, I made a split and ended with an A score.

"woaahh! I lost to her!" Chanyeol shouted.

"oppa is too slow." I joked and got up, "I think I need to go home, it's late."

"okay, wait for me." Kris got up.

I walked to the door, Kris is still on his way getting up, when suddenly there's a lightning noise and I stopped. My heart started pounding hard and fast, I fell to the floor on my knees and Kris ran to me,

"you okay? What happened- why are you breathing so fast?"

I was breathing in and out fast, without noticing that someone's holding me. I closed my ears and shut my eyes, making Kris shocked.

"hey, Minji. It's okay.. I'm here. Oppa's here with you." he hugged me and comforted me.

"I.. I.. I have ombrophobia(rain phobia)." I hugged him tight.

"it's okay, I'm here." he my hair and kissed my forehead. "I'm here.. you'll be fine."

he carried me to his room and hugged me behind his sheets. He kissed my wet face goodnight and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and fell into my dreams, where only happy things exist.