Brother Love.

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

'to all students, please listen. I'm announcing the schedules for the upcoming prom in the next 2 weeks. Girls will wear pink-purple dresses, while boys will wear sky blue-light grey-white tuxedos. It will be held on Saturday, 22nd of May, 8pm until midnight, but students are allowed to go home after 10pm. Everyone must participate, even for those who doesn't have any partners. Thank you.'

"Damian, will you go with me?" a girl asked, totally not noticing I'm right beside him.

"er.. sorry, but I'm thinking on asking another girl." he rubbed his nape.

"okay." she smiled weakly and left.

I couldn't take it and sighed, "dude, some of the girls want you to be their partners, why not just accept?"

"like I said, I want to ask a girl that I like."

"ooh~ So Damian has a crush, huh? Who is it?" I smirked.

"well she's not a crush, I just wanted to ask her out, since I'm close to her."

"okay-" the bell rang, time for lunch. "I'll catch you up later. Just meet me at the usual place." I smiled and left.

"Minji Wu, will you be my prom partner?" the coolest, most popular guy at school, Mike asked me.

I know that this is just games, because they think that if they go with the oh-so-cool Kris' sister, they'd become kings.

"no thanks." I left without a glance.

going to my locker, now that I'm counting, there has been 3 boys asked me out since this morning and 20something girls wanting to be my friend. Sorry girls, no one can get close to Kris or the others by using me. No way.

"yo." I sat next to Damian.

"Minji, wanna be my partner?" some -yes, I admit, handsome- boy asked.

"nope. Sorry." I sighed and he left. Thank goodness.

"seems like you're popular, too." he sighed.

"why are you sighing? I don't give a damn about those guys who likes thrones."

"nothing.. what if I say I want you to be my partner?" he looked at me.

I was taken aback, what?

"well... you are a close friend of mine, so sure." I smiled.

"cool." he smiled cooly and it rang. LUnch time over.

 

"OPPA!!!" I shouted as I was home.

"yea?" Kris popped his head out from the kitchen.

"I need help Kyungsoo oppa!" I tugged his shirt.

"what is it?" he smiled.

I whispered to him and he smiled as bright as the sun, "sure!"

"er.. hello? Weren't you talking to me?" Kris waved his hand.

"nope." I ignored him.

"what is it about, Minji-ah?" Suho asked.

I inhaled deeply, "Damian asked me out to prom with him."

"see?! I told you so! Ha!" Kris jumped like a fool.

"anyways, ignore that giant, I need your help to pick out a dress. But mostly, I need the ummas' help. Lay oppa, Suho oppa, and Kyungsoo oppa."

"what about me?" Kris pointed to himself.

"you're the appa, doesn't count." I stuck my toungue at him and the others laughed seeing his shocked face.

"b-but you need a guys' opinion! So, we're all coming with you." he smirked at his own words.

I thought about it for a while, well.. "okay."

 

the next day, which is a Friday, we got a study at home day and they got a resting day. We used the day to search for my dress.

"Minji, look at that one!" Sehun pointed the pink one.

"guys, look! That's exo!" a girl screamed.

"with a girl.." some cursed.

"isn't that girl, Kate? The murderer?"

"let's go in, guys. I hate it here." Kris glared at them and went into the shop.

I tried some dresses on, some fit me well, some doesn't. So we came up with a few options.

(choose one.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNAZpj0-uv0G_jUPJoYJfSequin%20Embellished%20Ruched%20Waist%20images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6HzoxjPmubC1bLMOIp-N

"good choice, it suits you well." Kyungsoo flashed a smile.

"thanks oppa." I hugged him and went to change, until they offered me some shoes to try on. How on earth do they know my size? Do I even want to know?

I tried them on, and I came up with this.

(choose again.)

ddabce529ca0594d_20100428_22.JPG20100911_53a.jpg

then.. I was getting tired, but they handed me accecories, necklace and bracelets. Like, what the hell. I think they liked this outing more than I do.

"so, we're done!" Suho placed his arm around my neck. Girls around the mall gasped and some whined and cursed.

"you sure you're okay?" Kris whispered.

"totes. Oppa, why don't you tease the fans?" I joked.

"hm, good idea." he whispered and smiled.

"what are you gonna do to tease them?" I smirked.

"probably this." he kissed my cheek.

"NOO!!!" the girls whined.

I held my laughter and then the others knew what me and Kris were doing. They decided to tag along.

"oppa, thanks for accompanying me pick out a dress." I smiled and smirked.

"no problem, just do me one favor would you?" Suho smiled and smirked too.

"sure, what is it?"

he whispered to me and I smiled shyly, this one is real. "please?" he smiled.

"okay.." I nodded and took a deep breath. he closed his eyes and I kissed his cheek.

"boom. My princess kissed me, I'm so happy right now." he beamed.

"yah, you're overreacting." I playfully hit his arm.

"I like this teasing thing." Chanyeol whispered and grinned to Kris.

"I know, right? It feels so fun and I'm feeling alive." he joked.

"Minji-ah! Let's go and have bubble tea!" Luhan pulled me.

"hmm, guys. I have an idea about this." Sehun smirked and I know exactly what he's thinking.

 

"chocolate and taro." Luhan smirked and looked at me.

"I know what you're thinking." I smiled.

"yup." he wriggled his eyebrows and took the drinks from the cashier. He popped his straw to the cup as I pop mine.

"Minji-ah, let me try." he smirked and said that out loud.

"here." I shoved the drink to him.

he drank it and smiled, "should we go to the others?" he whispered.

I drank my cup and the girls scream, "NOO!!"

I nodded and soon, everyone was trying it. This was why we bought the large cups.

Man, I just love this day.


Have you guys ever did that before? I did. Haha, and it was WICKED.

 

 

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, THANK YOU!!