Brother Love.

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

"Minhyuk, I'm really sorry about yesterday. My brother was just really protective about me." I quickly apologized as I saw him at school.

"it's fine. And call me Damian, not Minhyuk." he smiled.

"class, please listena nd don't make a ruckus." the teacher announced, "as you know, we have season proms. And this season's theme for girls are pink-purple boys are sky blue-light grey-white. Everyone must participate in this prom. That's about it, and it will be held about 2-3 weeks later. Further information will be announced at a further time." then the teacher left and was replaced by another teacher to teach us.

lunch came and I recieved a text from Kris. I opened it and read it,

'hey, sis.

your birthday is 15th May, right? Text me back,

RLAB,

Kris.'

RLAB? What in the world- ah.. Roll Like A Buffalo. Where the heck did he get that word? Anyways, how did he know?

'yeah, it is. Why?' I texted back.

'just wondering.. anyways, after school, get out soon, kay? Gotta go, manager's calling.'

get out soon? Awkward, but whatever.

"say, Minji-ah.. when is your birthday?" Damian, who is staring at me asked.

"15th of May. Yours?"

"whoa, your birthday is just a week away. Mine is 23rd of August."

the bell suddenly rang, making us jolt up and left for class.

 

After school, I went out late, since I had duty today and the other students left, leaving me alone. Damian has to do somethings at his own house, making me lonelier than ever.

Finally done, I went out and was greeted by a group of girls screaming like, 'oppa! Marry me!' 'oppa! I love you!' What the fu-

"Minji-ah!" someone called.

No. Freaking. Way. Kris?

"yah! Are you deaf or something?! Come here!" he shouted.

people were looking at me and I had to move to him.

"what the heck are you doing here?!" I whispered loud.

"wae? Not happy your rother is here to pick you up?" He flashed a smile.

"oppa, people are damnly staring. Shouldn't we go home? I really hate to be stared like this-"

"yah! You murderer, don't get near Kris oppa!" A girl shouted.

"yeah, get away from him, freak!" another girl cursed.

and there it goes, curses. Well, I'm used to them. But looks like Kris isn't. He looked angry.

"YAH! CAN ALL OF YOU SHUT UP?!" Boom, there goes the magic word. I just looked down and facepalmed myslef.

"she's my sister!" he glared all of them. "if any of you, ANY OF YOU, dare to hurt her, I swear something bad would happen to you." he then dragged me to his car.

 

The girls were left in shock, confusion, depression all over their face. I just sighed deeply on hat happened, thinking on a strategy on how I could get to school.

"you okay? You seem depressed." he took a glance at me.

"..why did you do that? I could get bullied tomorrow." I sighed again.

"that's why I'm having Damian come over tomorrow and pick you up for school."

I blinked at him in surprise, "you trust him, now?"

he nodded.

"o..kay..?"

we got home and I found no one inside, no one.

"where are the others?" I asked.

"oh, they're sleeping." he yawned.

"you're sleepy too. Go to bed, oppa." I chuckled and pushed him to his and Luhan's room, then closed the door.

I made some snack for myself and ate it while watching 'The Hunger Games' casting Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson. True, Josh is short and Jennifer is a lot taller than he is, and oh man, did you see him with Liam Hemsworth? God, he's like a dwarf.

I laughed seeing a picture of both of them standing next to each other on my laptop.

"hi Minji. You've gone crazy?" Baekhyun jumped down beside me, taking my popcorns and muffled it into his mouth, "mmppffftt!!" he choked.

"oppa!" I ran and took the water from the table and gave it to him.

he gulped it down and laughed hard, "i-i-i-is t-that Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth?! God, he's like a freaking dwarf! Krisus!" he slammmed the floor repeatedly.

"yah! Have you two gone crazy?!" Kai got out of his room and ruffled his hair. He went down and his face turned bright red from holding his laughter, "holy sweet ***** **** Krisus!!" he fell onto his knees and as he saw an edited picture, Kris and the Yaoming derp face side by side.

and then Chanyeol got out lazily to see the same picture, and laughed hard too. Then came Xiumin who saw Chanyeol's derp face and laughed like a mad men- they are all mad men. Only I was the one who is a mad woman. Haha..

we laughed hard and got a slap on the head from the oh-so-great Krisus. He saw the picture on my laptop and then he just facepalmed himself.

 

on the evening, where we were all settled down, Suho came and hugged me.

"oppa? What's wrong?" I asked him curiously.

"I miss my princess." he hugged me tighter.

"she already has a prince." Kris smirked.

"what? Who?" Suho asked.

"dunno." I shrugged.

"oh, please.. I can totally see in how you look at Damian." he smirked.

"ah jinjja? Then I'm not your favorite anymore, Minji-ah?" he pout.

"aniani! Oppa! I don't like him! Well, I do like him, but not that kind of way." I played with my fingers nervously and looked away and bit my lip.

"...pfft! Haha, Minji-ah! You should have seen your face!" Suho laughed his heart out, followed by Kris.

"yah! Oppa!" I stomped my feet and pout, hiding to Kyungsoo for protection.

"Kyungsoo oppa, they're mean." I pout.

"yeah, I've been there, Minji-ah." he pat my head, "say, didn't you say something about prom?"

"oh.. I don't think I'll go." I look away, thinking that no one had ever asked me out. Ever.

"why not? Isn't it a must?"

"why would you think that the teacher would care if I was absent or not? Why would anyone ask me to come with them?" I shrugged.

"I know Damian will." Kris smirked.

"why would you think so? Lots of girls has eyes for him these days." I sighed.

"because you said he's just like you." Kris then smiled, "be optimistic, Minji-ah. You might not know what's about to face you." he winked.

er.. okay? Awkward.

 


hell yeah guys, my laptop's back!!

 

sorry for the long wait!!