Brother Love.

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

Sunday, 15th of May, my birthday. I woke up to saw no one beside me, maybe he's up already? Wait, since when did Kris got up like 7 in the morning? Oh well, maybe he was being such a brother. Haha.. just kidding, he's really like a brother.

I got up and walked out, rubbing my eyes.

"oh, morning Minji, happy birthday!" Kyungsoo beamed seeing me walk out.

Surprisingly, Kris isn't in the living room. Where the heck did that giant go?

"thanks oppa. Where's the others?"

"oh, they're sleeping. Except for Kris, he went out somewhere." he went back to his cooking after kissing my cheek.

"I see.. any idea where did he go?"

"nope."

"ah!" I suddenly stood up and went to Kyungsoo, "let me cook oppa, it's my birthday."

"exactly. It's your birthday, you don't get to cook, sweetie." he nudged my forehead.

"boo.. you're no fun." I pout but giggled after.

 

As always, the sleepy heads are up at 9 am. Lay was the one up first.

"happy birthday, Minji-ah~" he hugged me.

"thanks oppa." I smiled.

sitting on the couch, Suho got out.

"morning princess~" he smiled and sat down next to me. He took my hand, "happy birthday." then kissed it.

"eww.. seriously? Guys, I just woke up.." Chen said, "happy birthday, Minji!"

"thanks oppas." I flashed a smile.

okay, now I'm really tired of saying thank yous to 11 people. I usually never got any happy birthdays.

Breakfast was up and Kris got home right on time.

"Minji! Happy birthday, girl!" he kissed my nose bridge.

"thanks oppa." I hugged him.

"as a gift, I went out to buy us some tickets to Lotte World!" he showed the 13 tickets.

"omo! Thank you so much, oppa!" I kissed his cheek.

"you're welcome, sis." he chuckled.

"so.. we better get ready soon." he added.

 

we got ready and I was wearing something that I never wore, never touch, never glance, never breathe on.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMqkwta-fTWzHV7LmdLkeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK7i_8aZc5HKbEa7l9Gyb

I straightened my hair and walked out. I wore my sneakers that has a little bit heels on it, so now I'm kind of like as tall as Suho. BWAHAHAHAHA, I'M AS TALL AS HIM.

"I've never saw you in that before." Kris said as I walked out.

"because I never wore it." I stood up but then some sense came into my mind.

So.. if we went to Lotte world, that means there will be lots of people. If lots of people, that means they'll have to disguise or we'll be surrounded by fangirls and there will be snapshots everywhere. And based on who- what I am outside, a murderer, if they see me walking with them, their name will be ruined. So basically, if their name is ruined, it's my fault.

Ugh, why does my mind has to be so wide? But then I saw them without any hoodies, or glasses, just normal shirts. I can feel my jaw drop.

"what?" they all asked.

"you're not disguising? If you guys are seen with me then-"

"we will be fine." Suho smiled, "we don't really care. As long as they see you're with us, you nor us won't be bothered. No one will ever dare to insult you."

So.. they actually hate me so bad, but they didn't mock me because you guys are around? Ouch.

"let's go then!" Chanyeol beamed and slung his arm on my shoulder as we got out of the house.

 

We arrived an hour later and I saw this terribly cute teddy bear in a shop, but I shrugged it off since I had the deer plush and we were gonna ride the roller coaster. But I really wanted that teddy bear though.

"look! It's exo!" a girl screamed.

here we go..

"they're with Kate!" a girl gasped.

"shoo! Go away, murderer!" a can was thrown at me.

it missed. I smirked at the girl as she glared at me. Kris was furious but I told him to stop, I'm beginning to like this day.

"you murderer! Stay away from them!" a guy threw a rock. A fanboy. He's a good thrower, but not good enough.

I grabbed the rock and put it down, kicked it and it hit his thing. He yelp in pain and all the people could only gasp. They look scared. Exo could only stare at me with their wide eyes.

"scram." just a single word from me, and they all ran away.

"ooh! My sis got some guts!" Kris high fived me.

"I've always wanted to do that." I giggled.

"look! Hyung, a bubble tea shop!" Sehun grabbed Luhan's arm. Oh, the HunHan couple.

"leggo!" Luhan happily said.

we went there and I just couldn't believe my ears. This is the first time that Kris drank the liquid called bubble tea. WTF.

we sat on a table and the silence from the shop became a fuss.

"look, that's Kate."

"I heard she kicked a rock to a guy's thing."

"she's with exo!"

"what the hell is that doing with exo?!"

"ugh, murderer, go away!"

"I think I could puke seeing her with exo. I'm sure she paid them to go out with her-"

"YAH!" Kris got furious and banged the table and stood up. "NEVER TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN." he glared at all of them.

I just sighed as I read a text from Damian;

'Happy birthday! What do you want for your birthday? And don't say nothing.'

I chuckled, 'fine then.. anything. Haha, got you.'

'-_- damn you.. anyways, where are you right now? What'cha doin'?'

'I'm going out with exo and well.. Kris is furious at what the girls and guys are calling me. Although I'm fine with it.. -.-'

'dude, he's like your brother, so.. let him be. It's normal I tell you, NORMAL.'

'I know.. anyways, thanks!'

'you're welcome. Now go and have fun, Bye!;D'

psh, always the cutie pie. Haha.

"calmed down?" I asked as he sat down.

"yah, I'm your oppa." he shot me a glare.

"I know, but don't protect me. You have a life and an image, don't ruin it, oppa. Don't try to protect the ones whose faces had gone bad, you're only making yours bad." I muttered the last sentence.

he sighed, "why do you have to be so mature, Minji-ah?"

"I'm borned this way." I gave him a grin.

 

Hours passed and we went home. I was dead surprised when the others suddenly went to their room and got out with a creepy grin on their faces.

"okay guys, stop creeping me out." I looked at them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed. What- suddenly the lights were turned off and I could only see the light of candles on the dining table.

I tip-toed, making sure that I didn't make a wrong step.

"you guys are the best." I grinned.

"not yet." Kai ruffled my hair, "happy birthday, kiddo." he lent out a box.

"thanks oppa." I smiled.

Luhan smiled and gave me a teddy bear.

"isn't this.."

he nodded, "thanks oppa!" I snuggled onto it.

"it's best if you don't thank us yet, Minji, or you'll get tired." Xiumin joked.

they gave me gifts and I blew the candles, wishing;

'I wish that they can be happy, with or without me. I wish we can all be happy together.'

 

the lights were and we ate the cake that Kyungsoo made. MADE.

"gift time!" Chen clapped his hands.

We went to the floor, forming a circle. Funny.

I opened the first box, from Baekhyun. It was a headset. Beats. Holy Mother of me, this is like so goddamn expensive! If I look at my own wallet, not my parents'.

"...omo.." I just stared at it and looked at Baekhyun. I ran to him and hugged him.

"thank you thank you thank you thank you sooooo much oppa!"

"you're welcome." he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

the next one was from Xiumin.

it was a watch, a rolex watch. WTF.

"seriously guys, tell me. How rich are you?" I eyed them.

"..." none spoken a word.

"terribly rich." I shook my head and headed to the next gift, Kai's.

a lipstick from Burberry. Really?

Chanyeol's were waaayyy worse, a full makeup kit from Dior.

And talk about Tao! Gucci bag? You've got to be kidding me.

Sehun gave me a charm bracelet, cool.

Chen gave me shoes, heels. 12cm heels. How am I supposed to walk in them?

Kyungsoo is the most motherly one. He gave me a nail polish and well.. BB cream.

Kris gave me an angry bird plush, for heaven's sake.

Lay gave me an exo charm.

Suho.. well... he.. gave me a necklace. I was definitely moved by it. It was soooo beautiful.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0AFhfuKIYPA89s1FVmky

Seeing it, I put it down and turned around, knees on my chest. I hugged it and cried.

"o-omo! Did I hurt you, Minji-ah?"

I shook my head and held my head up, "I'm really happy!"

I wiped my tears and faced them, "thanks a lot oppas, this is my first birthday celebration since my mom and dad died." I smiled. "and this is going to be the best one."

"you're welcome, Minji-ah. And we're glad that you're happy." Lay gave me a smile. Oh those dimples.

we had a group hug -awwwww- and Suho helped me putting on the necklace.

"it's really beautiful." I said.

"really? I thought that I hurt you." he smiled.

"no, you did not." I hugged him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Best birthday ever. I will never forget this day.