9

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

I know, it's been weeks or even months since I updated an i'm sorry, it's because i had lots of tests these days and my scores aren't helping me with it. you can say i got the lowest score in class. so, i'm sorry.

well, for the next 2 weeks, i think i might not be able to update as well, because it's mid semester test. so, please wait for my updates this week and next week!

Thanks!

------

I woke up the next morning to find that Kris is gone. he must've left to work. i took a bath and went to school, and i sighed, i sighed, i sighed and sighed, knowing that I'll meet Damian today, and the next day, and the day after that, and well, until he or i tranfer schools.

"Hi Minji, remember me?" someone tapped my shoulder from the back and i smiled seeig who it is

"Myungsoo oppa, you study here too?" i asked and he nodded.

"you're an 8th grader, right? so i'm your sunbae?"

i nodded and he smiled, "call me oppa, and not sunbae, arasso?"

"arasso." i chuckled and he left with his friends.

wow, look at mr. popular.

"Hi Minji!" a girl shouted, Naeun. i remember her wanting to be my friend.

"Hi Naeun." i smiled a bit and walked with her to class.

"so Myungsoo sunbae met you at a park and you found his dog, and now he's in the same school as you?! that's like a romance drama! so romantic~" she whined and i chuckled at her silliness, maybe she can be my friend.

"Minji." oh i know that voice from anywhere.

i kept on walking, but he grabbed my hand. i turned around, ready to slap him.

"listen to me."

"i'm listening." i sighed and made fists.

"that's my girlfriend, i admit."

i sighed, "and you're a normal guy who had always have parents and you have never been accused on killing someone, am i right?" i tapped my foot and he gulped.

"don't mess around with me, Damian." i glared at him and left with Naeun.

"i heard that Kris oppa's parents went to Korea to visit you. how did it go?"

"it was okay, and i'm actually their actual daughter. Kris is my sibling, blood related." i whispered to her and she jumped like a freak.

"really? you're so lucky! but i have Taemin oppa, though." she said.

Taemin, our sunbae and he is her boyfriend. they've been dating for a year.

 

nothing actually happened at school, except for the fact that i met Taemin sunbae and Myungsoo oppa. i went back home and shockingly they were there. they're home and they were playing with dogs.

"Oh, Minji-ah. you're home!" Kyungsoo greeted me and played with a dog's hand to wave at me. then i closed the door and found a dog sniffing my feet and it whined, aw, so cute.

"Waa, kyeopta." i carried it to living room and ruffled it's fur.

"i see you're having fun with Meonggu." Kai approached me and sat beside me.

"this is your dog, oppa?"

he nodded.

"what about the others? are they yours too?"

"no, they kind of brought it from their houses like me. i miss him.(A/N: is Kai's dog a girl or a boy? i have no idea.)" he snuggled with him and he barked as he chuckled. Meonggu climbed up to my thigh and laid there. he rested his head on my tummy and his body was on my thigh. he is just so cute.

"aw, he likes you." Kai said that and he put my hand over to his neck.

"he likes that." he said and carressed my hand against his neck fur. he moved and i just wanna scream saying it's so cute.

"where is Kris oppa?"

"oh, he's in his room." Meonggu suddenly sat up and went to Kai. uh, does he understand our language? i chuckled and went up.

i found him sitting on the bed and in front of him was something. what happened to him?

"oppa?"

"huh? Oh!" he hid the thing and smiled to me.

"what are you hiding?"

"me? i'm not hiding anything." he smiled innocently and i want to punch his face for being so cute like Meonggu.

"Haha, funny oppa. you're hiding something, i know it-" something walked from behind him. it was a white puppy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvYtEINO8TmuynW8k_POB

"Yaaa!! it's so cute!!" i hoped on the bed and the pup walked towards me. i held him and snuggled with his nose.

"you like it?" he asked and i nodded.

"glad to know that." he hugged me and the dog whined cutely. yeah, he's really warm. i'm lucky to have him as a brother.

"Yah! Minji-ah! come down, you need to see Suho hyung's dog!" i heard Kai and i drag Kris along with the dog down.

i saw something i should've never seen before. it's affecting my eyes, although Kris' better.

 

the dog barked and i ran down with Kris. i put the pup Kris gave me and he played with Suho's pup.

"oppa! it's so fluffy! it's a girl, right?"

he nodded and i carried it carefully. she barked and i grinned, she's an angel.

"what are you going to name him?"

"him?" i asked Kris.

"yeah, the pup from me."

"Hmm, what about Coco?" i suggested and he nodded.

"Suho oppa! what's your dog's name?"

"Hana. she's pretty, that's why." he smiled and played with my nose, "like you." my heart just stopped.

"Yah, my sister." Kris said and i snapped back to reality.

------

hope this chapter isn't boring.. thanks for your support!

Okay, okay. i really really need to tell you guys that Suho DOESN'T like or love Minji THAT way. it's just a brotherly love.