8

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

Prom came. I went to school and well, Damian couldn't come, and I spent the night alone, went home with Kris, again, girls were screaming, I cried in my and Kris' room, Suho came in and comforted me along with Kris, I slept in Kris' arms, and here I am, in a call with Damian.

'Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't come last night. I was with my-'

'Oppa, let's go!' someone shouted from the other line.

'Who was that?' I asked.

'That was my sister!'

'Who're you calling your sister, oppa? Was it me? I'm your friggin girlfriend, Damian.'

'I can explain.'

'Whatever, don't talk to me ever again, don't even try to apologize. I hate you.' I hung up.

Why should I fall for the wrong guy? Kris was right, he was only using me like a toy.

I got out of the house and walked towards the park. Since everyone knew I was Kris' sister, they smile to me a lot and kids love me. I walked to the park and found a kid alone. I walked up to him and crouched down beside him.

"Why are you not playing?" I asked.

"People hate me. They say I'm weird."

"No, you're not weird. Why don't you play with me?"

"Okay, noona. My name is Minsoo."

"I'm Minji. Now, what do you want to play?"

"Mm... Sand castles!" his eyes lit up.

"Okay then, let's play sand castles."

I played with him and his mom gave us permission to buy ice creams. I bought him one and he ate really happily. We went back to the park and his mom was smiling at me.

"Thank you for playing with my son, Minji-ssi."

"No worries, ahjumma." I smiled back and they went home.

"Bye, noona!" the boy waved.

I waved back and walked to the bench. Wait, this is where me and Kris first met. I smiled thinking of the memory and stayed there to watch the sunset.

"arf arf!" I hear dog sounds. I looked down and found a dog below me. I carried it up and smiled,

"well aren't you a cutie."

"Byul, here you are." I'm pretty sure he's talking to the dog.

"Oh, are you his owner?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"here, he was following me, I guess."

"I see, I'm Myungsoo, 14. You must be Kate right?" (LOL, I used Myungsoo.)

"Yeah, but call me Minji. Nice to meet you, Myungsoo."

"Tsk tsk, call me oppa. You're younger than me." He flicked my forehead.

"Psh, fine." I feel like we're already close.

"Kyung~" the dog whined, so cute.

"Sorry, but we need to get going." He took the dog.

"Oh, okay. I was gonna go anyway." I stood up, "Nice meeting you, Myungsoo oppa." I smiled and left.

 

"Minji!" a familiar voice called. I was going to turn, but he hugged me.

"Where.. the hell.. were you? I was searching for you everywhere." he was panting.

"Sorry, I was just clearing my mind."

"Why?"

"Damian did use me." I sighed.

"Oh... well, I won't say I told you so. But we might wanna go home early, my parents are at our house."

"What?!"

"Yeah, they wanna see you."

"Okay, then." we ran home and I saw them, their eyes were litting up.

"Kate!" they hugged me.

"Omo! You're so big already!" his dad patted my head.

"Um, why do you seem to know me?" I asked.

"Well, we can't keep secrets forever, can't we, dear?" his mom sighed and led me to the couch.

"You are actually our daughter. Your parents, the once before actually kidnapped you and took you to Korea. They lost a daughter and she really looked like you! We searched for you everyewhere, until we heard your name from the news. We were really happy." she said.

"What? So she's my sister? Really my sister? Blood-related?" Kris widened his eyes.

"S-so... you're my parents? Why didn't you look outside the country?" I asked.

"Because... we realized that maybe, just maybe, if you were with them, you'd be happier. They were millionaires, and we are now, but we weren't. So, we thought it would be better. I'm sorry dear." They bith hugged me.

"It's okay, as long as I know the truth." i hugged them back.

"You're my blood-related sister! Ohmygod!" Kris jumped like a mad buffalo and hugged me. "I am so happy right now!"

"I know! I am, too!" I hugged him back.

"Sadly, we need to go home. We have a big day tomorrow." dad got up and left the room with mom.

"We'll meet again, Minji. Don't worry!" she hugged me.

"Of course we will, mom."

"Bye now!" they both left and waved goodbye.

we waved back and jumped around the house.

"I'm your actual sister!!"

"I'm your actual brother!"

we hugged and snuggled on the couch.

"I love you, oppa."

"Love you more, princess."

"Yah, only Suho oppa can call me that!"

"Psh, whatever."

 

Wow, I could never be happier.