Brother Love.

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

This morning when I wake up, I was damn surprised to see a man beside me- Oh, it's just Kris.. haha..

He really does have perfect jaw lines. His eyebrows are thick, but they seem so.. uh, how do I explain it.. demanding? I guess-

"enjoying the view?" he smirked and opened his eyes.

"aish, you.. don't get so full of yourself." I flicked his forehead.

"yah! I'm your oppa!" he rubbed his forehead.

"well not really.. you're not really my brother." I muttered.

"...can't argue to that, and by the way, call the others oppa too. They're much older than you."

"fine, fine.. well, I should be going home." I sat up.

"no, you're staying here."

I gave him the what-the-hell look and he just chuckled.

"either you stay here, or I stay with you in your house."

"neither." with that, I left the leaving room, but I got a gasp instead of a 'good morning'.

"you're Kate? THE Kate? That beastly girl who killed her own parents?" a mid 30s asked.

"yah! You need to get out of here! I don't want exo-k to be germinated by you!" another mid 30s woman said.

ouch.. germinated? Beastly girl? Killed her own parents? Meh, like who cares? I'm used to it.

"care about exo-m too, will you?" Chen said.

"yah, I'm Ks manager, 'K's manager!"

"shut up, both of you. I'm exo's manager, I get in charged on who stays or not. Now, you two are fired, I could use someone more open minded in these situations. Get out." a mid 20s pointed to the door. Both gasped, but did it anyways.

"so, I'm Minhee. I'm exo's manager." the woman bowed. "call me unni." she then smiled.

"okay, well.. you probably know the name I hate the most, but call me Minji." I smiled and bowed back.

"boys, take care of her. I need to talk to Mr.Lee. Nice to meet you, Minji." she left with a smile on her face, making me relieved.

"thank god she's open minded like us." Suho sighed in relief.

"hyung, are the waffles ready?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo in the kitchen.

"whoa, you cook, oppa?" I walked to him and asked.

"he's called the umma here." Sehun pat his back.

I laughed, "umma? Who's the appa?"

"Suho hyung, since he's the leader of exo-k."

"so.. basically, if exo-k has a family tree, exo-m has one, too? Can you tell me about it, Sehun oppa?" I asked again.

"why are you calling me oppa?" he held my shoulder.

"you're 7 years older than me, 7 YEARS." I chuckled.

"right.. so, exo-m. The umma is Lay, he likes to cook too. The appa is Kris, since he's like a light pole on the streets."

we both laughed until Kris slapped both our heads.

We both went to the couch and watched the TV, but suddenly I had a crazy thought.

"oppa, if exo-m and exo-k has a family tree.. then exo should have one too right?" I asked Chanyeol.

"whoa, your mind is so wide. But yeah, to the fans, we do." he nodded.

"the appa is Kris, the umma is Suho. And the sons are all of us, but.. we prefer to think that the son is Tao, since he's the maknae and close to the two." Baekhyun smiled and laughed.

I laughed, earning a slap on the head from Kris and a pout from Tao. Suho just blushed and rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

 

"okay, sudden question to break the silence. Minji, who is your favorite here?" Xiumin succeded on breaking the ice.

"umm.. Suho oppa." I smiled.

"me?"

I nodded shyly.

"come'ere princess." he smiled and opened his arms.

I shyly went there and he hugged me tight.

"my princess likes me~" he grinned.

"hmm, he really is like an umma." I joked.

"yah! What about me? I'm your oppa!" Kris jolted.

"exactly. You're my oppa, so it doesn't count." I smirked and he sat back down, pouting.

but then smiled, "so because I'm your oppa, you will always like me?"

I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"I'm so happy my princess likes me the most, but why?" he looked at me.

"er.. your smile." I looked down, embarrassed.

"really? Then I should smile more to you, your highness." he winked and smiled.

"ugghhh... hyung, stop with chessiness. We're here too you know." Sehun shivered.

"get a room, guys." Chanyeol kid.

"yah! She's my sister!" Kris hit his head.

"oww.. I was just joking, hyung.." he rubbed his head.

"serves you right." Kris gritted his teeth.

"Minji-ah! Your oh-so-protective oppa is hitting me!" Chanyeol whined and hid behind me, who sat beside Suho.

I chuckled and got up, sitting next to Kris and hugged his arm.

"what do you want?" he was slightly grumbling.

"oh nothing.. just hoping that my oh-so-called oppa wanted to hug me back."

he chuckled and hugged me, "of course I do.. why wouldn't I?"

"because, I'm not really your sister." I buried myself on his chest.

"stop saying that. I don't care, I just want you to be safe and in my arms, never leave."

"but I will, one day." I said in a shaky voice.

"yeah, you will. But I want to spend the time left with you, until you leave me." he hugged me tighter.

"or you leave me first.." I mumbled, but I'm sure he heard.

"never." he said in a low tone, making my heart stop for a second.

 

We went to my house, to carry my needed things as I was going to live there, the manager told me to. I have no choice. I sleep with Kris, everynight.

Everynight, he would come home late from work and sleep with me soundly. Every morning, he would leave early and left me a post-it note. Usually, he would say 'morning, sunshine;). I need to go to work, so I'm leaving early with the others. Take care! Love, Kris.'

 

and today, is another ordinary day that couldn't be more perfect. School. Just perfect.

Being invisible again feels.. normal. A sigh came onto my lips as people were just.. ignoring me.

"students, we have a new student here. His name is Damian."

"hi, I'm Damian. I came from New York."(purple is english)

wow, he is indeed charming.

"now, please sit beside.. um, Kate." before, the girls whined and squealed, but now.. they were quiet and ignoring him. I pity him.

"hi, I'm Damian." he smiled at me.

"Kate. You might wanna go sit somewhere else, before they hate you." I looked away.

"why?"

"she's a killer!" someone shouted.

"have any of you seen it from her point of view?" He banged the table and glared at the girl.

"Mr. Damian, tell me. As a punishment, answer the best wise quote that you've ever heard and will make me surprised." the teacher looked at him.

"okay, this is for you too teacher. 'Never judge a book, by it's cover.' don't speak like as if she's a germ." he glared at the teacher.

the teacher could only gasp and gulp, before turning around again.

"why did you defend me?" I asked.

he looked at me, "I heard the rumors, and I experienced the same thing as you. People around me say that I'm a killer and I began to.."

"believe it." we said in unison and looked at each other. I blushed and looked away.

"what's your korean name?" I asked.

"uh.. I'm not sure if I would spell it right, Minhyeok..?" he rubbed his neck.

"ah.. Minhyuk. Cool, I'm Minji." I smiled.

"I see.. well, this might sounds weird, but.. can I come over to your place tomorrow? I need to practice my korean."

"sure. My brother's off anyway. Here's the address." I gave him a pice of paper, cosisting of my address and number.

---------------